Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis (50771 Views)

Mastermind Of Kaduna Crisis 'Zidane' Arrested By Soldiers In His Hideout. Photo / Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) / Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by OnyeOGA(m): 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Restructuring in 1999? You are daft. Peter Obi killed MASSOB and dumped them in Ezu River?

NK don finish your life. Can you provide evidence apart from NK's Radio Biafra broadcast?

How do you want to get Biafra if you are fighting everybody.

NK is compromised. Ndi Igbo would vote period. If you don't like it, pack to Isreal.

Ndi ara.
look at this one. You can google it. The same atiku who said that killer herdsmen are not fulani herdsmen. When you are done with your stupidity come and drag of out of my house. Ndi zoo.
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by KanwuliaExtra: 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
All southerners should LEAVE THE NOTTH!
Period! kiss
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by ollah2: 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
OnyeOGA:
look at this one. You can google it. The same atiku who said that killer herdsmen are not fulani herdsmen. When you are done with your stupidity come and drag of out of my house. Ndi zoo.

Let me help you and others

Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by OnyeOGA(m): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
maasoap:

Trash. Go to Kaduna South and make enquiry, you'll understand that both Muslims and Christians are guilty of killings
Muslims screaming "Allahu akbar" murder 55 Christians, burn Christian-owned homes and shops “A Muslim raised a false alarm about a thief in the market... and then other Muslims started chanting ‘Allahu Akbar' attacking Christians..."
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by KANUISALIVE: 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Na so una run mouth for Anambra wetin come happen? Idiots that don't know how to fight for freedom.

IF NA FOR Biafra UNA DE EXPECT VOTE OBITUARY IN ADVANCE RIP

BETTER CARRY UNA ATIKULATING CAMPAIGN GO WEST OR NORTH
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by jaxxy(m): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
Chrismario:
Do we have any other Christian association in Nigeria apart from CAN? CAN offers nothing as regards to wellbeing of her members -- for the records, Ayo Oritsejafor comprised the principles of CAN and turned it to another pseudo political agency that accepts coin from the highest bidder.

In a sane country that man shud atleast be tried in a court of law tho he said he had no such dealings just that his private jet wa leased for whatever. When power intoxicates u even a man of God will misbehave.
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by hamer: 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
Any Christian that vote for buhari has lost his/her senses already

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by begwong: 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
emekabros2:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1983473988619262&id=1434215680211765

- It is not known if he survived.
IT'S UNFORTUNATE, THE GUY DIED AND THE MUSLIM YOUTHS WERE NOT HAPPY.
I WAS AT THE SCENE!
LET'S GIVE PEACE A CHANCE ✔
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by Malawian(m): 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2018
emekabros2:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1983473988619262&id=1434215680211765

Video emerges to show mob lynching a man in Kaduna crisis because he is a Christian. A man can be heard in the background saying in the local Hausa language “just leave him there.”

-.Shortly after a boy is heard saying, “but he is a Muslim”. The attackers immediately stop beating the victim and flee. The victim was apparently mistaken for a Christian. It is not known if he survived.

You can watch the video on the Facebook link above

I told you guys the issues is not Religious but Ethnic. They mobbed the guy because he was not an Hausa. They never knew what religion he practiced. They only dispersed once they realised he was also Muslim.

You can make your deduction, but please, this is an ethnic cleansing attempt. How many people have even heard of that ethnic group "Adara" before today? I served in Kaduna but i never heard of them all through my time there.
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by IamAtikulate: 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
KANUISALIVE:

IF NA FOR Biafra UNA DE EXPECT VOTE OBITUARY IN ADVANCE RIP

BETTER CARRY UNA ATIKULATING CAMPAIGN GO WEST OR NORTH

We shall between NK and Ndi Igbo who really own Igbo land. Fools. Come and stop me and other millions from voting.
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by IamAtikulate: 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2018
OnyeOGA:
I am not going to drag you, the same way you are not going to stop millions of Ndi Igbo from voting that day.

We have seen it with our eyes that Indigenous People of Buhari led by Nnamdi Kanu is an enemy of Ndi Igbo and we are going to deal with him unless he wouldn't enter Igbo land again.
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by KANUISALIVE: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
[s]
IamAtikulate:

We shall between NK and Ndi Igbo who really own Igbo land. Fools. Come and stop me and other millions from voting.
[/s]

MILLIONS OF VOTERS WHO COULD NOT DELIVER GEJ grin grin grin

TILL THEN BUT IT'S KNOWN FACT THAT BIAFRANS ARE NOT VOTING

I WISH YOU GUYS GOODLUCK WHATEVER THE OUTCOME OF THE (S)ELECTION IS WE DON'T CARE

BIAFRA IS A GOAL

Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by IamAtikulate: 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2018
KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]

MILLIONS OF VOTERS WHO COULD NOT DELIVER GEJ grin grin grin

TILL THEN BUT IT'S KNOWN FACT THAT BIAFRANS ARE NOT VOTING

I WISH YOU GUYS GOODLUCK WHATEVER THE OUTCOME OF THE (S)ELECTION IS WE DON'T CARE

BIAFRA IS A GOAL
You couldn't stop Enugu election after all the noise, you couldn't stop Anambra governorship election and you couldn't stop Anambra Senatorial election, na for Presidential una go stop?

Fools.
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by KANUISALIVE: 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
[s]
IamAtikulate:

You couldn't stop Enugu election after all the noise, you couldn't stop Anambra governorship election and you couldn't stop Anambra Senatorial election, na for Presidential una go stop?

Fools.
[/s]

WE COMPLAIN? WHY UNA JUST DE CRY FOR OUR MATA

MAKE UNA GO FIND WHO DO UNA O, IPOB DON TALK SAY THEM NO GO VOTE

E BETTER MAKE UNA ENTER CAMEROON GO CHARTER PEOPLE WEY GO HELP UNA O

IF UNA LOSE MAKE UNA NO PUT AM FOR BIAFRANS HEAD

Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by IamAtikulate: 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]

Thank God you are aware you guys are failure. Wait till campaign, even NK would sneak into Nigeria to attend Atiku rally.
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by KANUISALIVE: 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2018
[s]
IamAtikulate:

Thank God you are aware you guys are failure. Wait till campaign, even NK would sneak into Nigeria to attend Atiku rally.
[/s]

WERE U WON CARRY UR 5% VOTE GO?

MAKE UNA DE VOTE O, WE NO DE HOLD ANYBODY
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by bishopsele84: 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
Anywhere you have Islam,it's always war and incessant fighting.Christianity is the only way,the truth and life.You can argue with your phone for all I care
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by technicallyrich(m): 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2018
benny4wax:
I was born and braught up in Kd, I still live there. This happened not too far from my street leading to my house. I am not a religious nor an ethnic bigot, but it is things like this that makes one to conclude that Islam is blood sucking religion.

Some ignorant moffos here say it is a communal clash. I am an Igbo, I lost a fellow Igbo man that day. He was stabbed to death on his way back from work, leaving behind his young wife.

pls whats so special in kaduna,jos that you people cant stay in the south.
Or is that because cow meat is cheap there.
Seriously i will like to know what ss and se people are doing in the north.
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by technicallyrich(m): 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
KANUISALIVE:

How many voters do you have in your atikulated region?? Bear it in mind that the number of Biafrans are more than the number of registered voters, i'll only advice you to take your atikulation campaign to either the north or west because in Biafraland you ain't getting more than 1%
pls let them vote in atiku firsthe is quite detribalised than buhari while we wait for biafra.
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by OnyeOGA(m): 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2018
IamAtikulate:

I am not going to drag you, the same way you are not going to stop millions of Ndi Igbo from voting that day.

We have seen it with our eyes that Indigenous People of Buhari led by Nnamdi Kanu is an enemy of Ndi Igbo and we are going to deal with him unless he wouldn't enter Igbo land again.
lekwanu afonja. 'Dealer'. On that day i hope you will drag our people from their homes.
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by KANUISALIVE: 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2018
technicallyrich:

pls let them vote in atiku firsthe is quite detribalised than buhari while we wait for biafra.

buhari is a sadist and under his leadership it will be easy to achieve Biafra

IPOB will provoke him to carry out some actions which will make the international communities will Open the page were nigerian signed to support self determination
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by ollah2: 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
TongueFaces:

I'M NOT A CHRISTIAN!

Stop reasoning like Prophet Muhammad the child Rapist

I'M NOT A MUSLIM

stop reasoning like the Christian God the rapists, killer, phedophile, terrorist, author of fratricide and incest
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by kevinmetson(m): 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2018
Some people are just naturally been wicked and heart harden even in the broad day light they perpetrated such a barbaric attitude, you cannot defend God or religion by killing others, not acceptable to God. It can only be done to please devil.
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by IamAtikulate: 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2018
OnyeOGA:
lekwanu afonja. 'Dealer'. On that day i hope you will drag our people from their homes.
A bu m Nwa Aba. Ebi m na Uratta by PH road, ulo uka m bu CKC Asa Road. Anyi g'atu vote, Ohu.
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by OnyeOGA(m): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
IamAtikulate:

A bu m Nwa Aba. Ebi m na Uratta by PH road, ulo uka m bu CKC Asa Road. Anyi g'atu vote, Ohu.
Afonja, ya mere i ji ebe akwa?
Re: Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis by OnyeOGA(m): 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2018
KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]

O ka na asu phonetics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK / Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator / Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.