Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

"The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti (54983 Views)

One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance / Former Chelsea And Real Madrid Boss, Carlo Ancelotti Named Napoli Manager / Jefferson Louis, The Only Footballer Who Has Played For 36 Clubs In His Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by 01mcfadden(m): 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2018
People don't read post again before commenting.
Lol
Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by Guapismo: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2018
Elxandre:
You are likely a young fan who wasn't a fan when he played for us. cool
I was a fan then, I've been a fan since 2006
Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by Unlimited22: 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2018
I knew this rubbish from goal.com would end up on nairaland FP.
Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by Raydos: 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

5 ballon d or: 2008, 2013, 2014, 2016, and 2017.

Chill! I'm only talking about the ones he won at madrid
Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by zicocards(m): 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
Is it your mistake?
Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by Topmaike007(m): 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
we at Madrid miss him a lot
Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by JoseVanMoyes: 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
Andyblaze:
I am a better footballer than Ronaldo and messi

yeah, On Winco foam.... Every body knows that's the only place u can be recommended
Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by Elxandre(m): 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
Guapismo:

I was a fan then, I've been a fan since 2006
Became a fan same year.
How dare you dislike ororo angry
Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by GisthoodBlog(m): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
neolboy:
According to Marca English Ancelotti said it jokingly so i don't know why the op bring this here

Read the post again.
Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by oloriLFC(f): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
Make they Sha extend this DeGea's contact if they haven't. They for don over chop am tonight. The guy is always saving their blushes
Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by mechanics(m): 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
He should go and sit down, he's angry he will face Ronaldo.
Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by Ekaka1(m): 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
fotadmowmend:
Mistake or no mistake he is still d best

Read it Nigerians......it's a JOKE!!!
Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by jaymichael(m): 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2018
Guapismo:

I'm one
Call God! Ronaldo is the only player that will score against Man U and I no go vex.
Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by immaculate1234(m): 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
Andyblaze:

even warri wolves will not sign disone

Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by jammal: 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2018
Andyblaze:
I am a better footoballer than Ronaldo and messi

On social media or on d real pitch of play?
Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by Damoche10: 12:56am On Oct 24, 2018
Thatitan234:
Read before commenting.
Don't come and disgrace your generation here.

No mind am bro, some people went to school upsidedan grin grin
Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by DozieDum(m): 7:22am On Oct 24, 2018
Guapismo:
He might have said it jokingly, but its actually true.

Its not. He was not appreciated at Madrid for the legend he is and created. A top European club comes looking for a supposed finished 33 year old and you say its a mistake? He was actually joking.
Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by HyconMojo(m): 7:36am On Oct 24, 2018
Andyblaze:
Yes ! May God help your footballing career at the age of 45 which is your current football age grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by hefelove(m): 9:16am On Oct 24, 2018
That's the most underrated coach in the world speaking there. No better coach tham him. He brought back Real Madrid to glory in the Champions League. He showed Zidane the way. If u know you know
Re: "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti by Chukazu: 9:33am On Oct 24, 2018
SERIE A WILL RISE AGAIN!

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris / EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours / Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.