Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' (48926 Views)

Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Kahujadekadura: 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
Yoruba PDP said that Buhari paid Nnamdi kanu to asked Igbo's to boycott d election. Now Shehu had release a statement attacking Nnamdi kanu, d story of settlement of Nnamdi by Buhari ceased to exist. Both Yoruba PDP and APC joined hand to attack Nnamdi.
They claimed that Nnamdi has no international back up but all Nig Government can do notwithstanding he has a pending case in court and escaped from Nig wit all the secret intelligence (DSS) so called terrorist by Nig govt is to come out to counter his speech instead of asking Isreal to deport him back to Facebook his trial.
Yoruba PDP said that Nnamdi has lost his fans. This made me to start thinking if there is any place in d past Yoruba believed that Nnamdi had a great fans. Let set this aside, my concern is, if truly Nnamdi Kanu is irrelevant, why are they panicking over his speech.
Nnamdi in his speech called names of great and prominent men and presidents and thanked them for their support. Since then, those prominent men, the likes of Trump and PM of isreal has not debunked the claim or warn d IPOB. But see Shehu, he can't mention d countries they are strongly in alliance wit.
Pls I will like someone to tell me, in any history of d world, where a liberator of secessionist is partisan not apolitical. If none, why d attack on Nnamdi Kanu.
You people said that he brought out people to be killed but ran away. My question is, those that came out to protest, is there any of them that is less than 20yrs old. If NO, why do you think that Kanu can asked his fellow youth that has no strong passion for Biafra to go and die and d person will obey. Those that died, did that out of passion and love for Biafra not obedience to Nnamdi Kanu. They are not brainwashed, rather they died for what they believed.

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
Jahwinaboy:
We should hold Atiku on his restructuring and
push for it. It will serve all of us good rather
than abuse and talk trash here . We are all
educated and mature. Let's fight for something
good.

Don't kid yourself. Nothing good can ever come from an Atiku presidency.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Atiku Abubakar is a thief, always has been, and always will be.

Buhari is a slowpoke and a worthless ineffective leader too.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by austinsmat(m): 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
Yoruba PDP said that Buhari paid Nnamdi kanu to asked Igbo's to boycott d election. Now Shehu had release a statement attacking Nnamdi kanu, d story of settlement of Nnamdi by Buhari ceased to exist. Both Yoruba PDP and APC joined hand to attack Nnamdi.
They claimed that Nnamdi has no international back up but all Nig Government can do notwithstanding he has a pending case in court and escaped from Nig wit all the secret intelligence (DSS) so called terrorist by Nig govt is to come out to counter his speech instead of asking Isreal to deport him back to face his trial.
Yoruba PDP said that Nnamdi has lost his fans. This made me to start thinking if there is any place in d past Yoruba believed that Nnamdi had a great fans. Let set this aside, my concern is, if truly Nnamdi Kanu is irrelevant, why are they panicking over his speech.
Nnamdi in his speech called names of great and prominent men and presidents and thanked them for their support. Since then, those prominent men, the likes of Trump and PM of isreal has not debunked the claim or warn d IPOB. But see Shehu, he can't mention d countries they are strongly in alliance wit.
Pls I will like someone to tell me, in any history of d world, where a liberator of secessionist is partisan not apolitical. If none, why d attack on Nnamdi Kanu.
You people said that he brought out people to be killed but ran away. My question is, those that came out to protest, is there any of them that is less than 20yrs old. If NO, why do you think that Kanu can asked his fellow youth that has no strong passion for Biafra to go and die and d person will obey. Those that died, did that out of passion and love for Biafra not obedience to Nnamdi Kanu. They are not brainwashed, rather they died for what they believed.
I don't want to make noise wit anyone here. This is my phone number 07069293483, add me on WhatsApp or Messenger for debate, if u think that u have point to counter Nnamdi Kanu obj.
pls be careful don’t give out your phone number in this faceless forum, many are not happy for reappearance of Ohamadike

1 Like

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by uba1991: 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Confused government, they can't stand Nnamdi Kanu
hahahaaaa pls tel us who ran away? kanu or d goverment?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Kahujadekadura: 11:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
austinsmat:
pls be careful don’t give out your phone number in this faceless forum, many are not happy for reappearance of Ohamadike
Thanks alot
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by uba1991: 11:47pm On Oct 23, 2018
franchasng:
Buhari is a dunce, too slow to be a president...and he surrounded himself with equally slow thinking unintelligent people from his backward tribe of cavemen who prefer roaming the breadth and length of the world in the name of rearing cattle when their mates are advancing, inventing stress-free ways of rearing cattle, making more money and empowering the whole world...it is shameful sharing same nation with these slow cave people and backward thinking people from the north angry

Buhari made Nnamdi Kanu popular and out of his sheer stupidity continues to make him more popular.

Forget about him...he isn't carrying arms and Igbo youths will never carry arms unless you declare war on them...Igbos are intelligent, progressive-thinking republican tribe focused on wealth creation, they don't engage in anything that won't bring them good....the only reason it seemed like more Igbos are interested in Biafra under Buhari's nepotistic regime is because Buhari and his tribesmen and Yorubas act anyhow like they own Nigeria yet they can't be on their own and let others who they claim not to like go their own ways, its annoying angry

If Buhari had sense enough, he ought to have surprised Nigerians of all tribe by being a wonderful president free of nepotism, but he allowed his Fulani herdsmen brothers and Yorubas to deceive him into becoming the worst and most hated president in the whole world...history will never forget him.

Forget about Nnamdi Kanu and focus on redeeming Nigeria's image and economy you destroyed in less than 4 years as president angry angry
continue crying
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by toofit007: 11:51pm On Oct 23, 2018
gaskiyamagana:

What or which qualities of Muhammad, Moses and Jesus did Kanu possess ?
Be guide!!! Muhammad is not founder of Islam. He is a prophet in the religion of Islam.
be guided, Nnamdi kanu is not the founder of Biafra. Kanu is just a vessel been use by chukwu okike abia ma to restore Biafra back to how it was before 1914.hope I have been able to educate you more now. Point of correction, your Muhammed do not posses any quality known to reasonable men in the world, he is just sycophant terrorist and child rapist who promise some misguided Muslim fellow of 72 virgins in hell if they can be able to kill some innocent and harmless Christians.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by uba1991: 11:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
AND THESE PIGS ARE BEGGING US TO HELP VOTE PETER OBI. God forbids., because oF this biafra nonsence i can confidently say that an igbo man can never near that ASO ROCK.
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Sagay212: 12:06am On Oct 24, 2018
I am disappointed that the FG is paying attention to a fraudster and coward like kanu. He made worse threat than this before. when he was arrested, his blood calm down and he would only make noise once in a while for the camera. if he was so bold, he wouldn't have absconded. the coward will not come to Nigeria. he is only deceiving his mumu followers
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by KANUISALIVE: 1:35am On Oct 24, 2018
xtgozie:
Who are other countries.?

Are the scared to mention them!

They are more concerned about MNK not mentioning the names of those killed by the zoo army

1 Like

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Cyoung4real(m): 1:56am On Oct 24, 2018
Queenext:
FG messed up replying that lunatic.. They shouldn't have dignified that slowpoke with a response

maybe it's your so called fg is the slowpoke here.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Yyeske(m): 3:29am On Oct 24, 2018
IloveToMess:

Freedom fighters dont do jobs, they sacrifice everything for their people.
Yes, he sacrificed Jack his dog and others and sprinted off to Israel to enjoy the fruit of his labour, smart guy he is I tell you.
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Pentools(m): 4:01am On Oct 24, 2018
Jkyoung:
Nnamdi Kanu I want you to know that I have OBIDIENTLY ATIKULATED my PVC...

After 2019 erection, then we may have your time

Chukwu gozie anyi niile oooo, Isee

Chukwu gozie gi nwoke m'.... Anyi achogizi Biafra!
President Atiku from 2019

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Chinablack: 4:24am On Oct 24, 2018
buhari has every Right to panic Palestinians have been using bombs and terrorism to tight for their independence form Israel ,for more than two times buhari because of religion
had openly supported them at UN, but sent war tanks to those who are peacefully asking for self determination in his own country

1 Like

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by shineeye1: 4:39am On Oct 24, 2018
KANU lacks the capacity to be calm and calculated, a vital ingredient for purposeful leadership. His perennial militancy, bordering on lunatic diplomacy has taken relevance out of his mission. This character deficiency ad diplomatic bankruptcy has distanced the elites of his race from his campaigns. He is largely left with half baked, near illiterate followership
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Jaideyone(m): 5:12am On Oct 24, 2018
Chuksmonika:
igbos not ibos,please take note of that

ibos if you don't like my spelling keep crying.
we don't wail when your brothers start shouting Yoruba all over nairaland
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Smilingjuhn(m): 5:30am On Oct 24, 2018
Why the useless Government no go panic in disguise by saying nothing fit happen? Dem dey fear because Nnamdi KANU said "efficiency of Mossad will be replicated in IPOB to avenge the blood of my people".

Mossad is one of the best world Intelligence Agency in Israel that is responsible for foreign intelligence. Who knows if KANU has been trainning Spies there to work for him

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by fkelly(m): 6:04am On Oct 24, 2018
So these people also listen to radio Biafra

1 Like

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by GivemeBiafra: 6:35am On Oct 24, 2018
degamemaster:

My thought exactly. So Buhari and his northern crooks are also listening to radio biafra. Me waoh.!
My brother you don see am now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:06am On Oct 24, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2183091471904932&id=1636468759900542

Why are you even replying this man? The more you encourage him the more he spills more nonsense from his madness. This fool should not be encouraged one bit.
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Gantasanta(f): 7:12am On Oct 24, 2018
We die here today grin grin
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Gudfrie(m): 7:29am On Oct 24, 2018
Binikingdowm:
God will punish Buhari so after killing over 20 people and locking their useless leader called kanu..

You released him and bribed him to make his people not to vote Atiku that gave them the vp slot..

Truly you are wicked but the igbos I know are smart,they won't be deceive....

Atiku must win and oshimole must go to jail..

PS.. I'm back,one mod banned me but I'm back to pepper BMCs
Which one you dey sef?
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by IloveToMess: 8:04am On Oct 24, 2018
Yyeske:
Yes, he sacrificed Jack his dog and others and sprinted off to Israel to enjoy the fruit of his labour, smart guy he is I tell you.
Not only Jack even his cousin his job his peace and his comfort for the struggle. Respect the man biko so that people will respect you when you get courageous
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by cashkid: 8:25am On Oct 24, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Confused government, they can't stand Nnamdi Kanu

And her he ran away ba? Jokers everywhere grin grin grin
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by daveson2020(m): 9:12am On Oct 24, 2018
In olamide's.... Nnamdi Kanu's voice is a hit back to back...

Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Yyeske(m): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2018
IloveToMess:

Not only Jack even his cousin his job his peace and his comfort for the struggle. Respect the man biko so that people will respect you when you get courageous
I'm courageous and that's why I've always attacked that coward just as he's courageous enough to attack Nigeria and her president and refer to my country as a zoo.
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by IloveToMess: 9:29am On Oct 24, 2018
Yyeske:
I'm courageous and that's why I've always attacked that coward just as he's courageous enough to attack Nigeria and her president and refer to my country as a zoo.
So you have agreed with me that it only takes courage to attack someone like Nnamdi Kanu. Kudos!!
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by melorious4(m): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2018
I just dey pity this Kanu of a guy...... Nigeria Army no get time for all this nonsense..... It seems u never learn. Nigeria Army will kill u and nothing will happen over it. U said u r ready to die for biafra yet u ran for ur life when Nigeria Army showed up in ur compound. We are waiting for you come back to Naija.
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by themanderon: 9:54am On Oct 24, 2018
Nigerian government as usual with their bravado. They should rather be more interested in how KANU was able to escape from here without any passports. And if indeed he is in Israel then I may assume that there is some high level international conspiracy against this country.
If the Nigerian government is not careful and start doing things right, one day they will wake up and find out that the cokie called Nigeria has crumbled before them.
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:20am On Oct 24, 2018
Ioannes:

Don't kid yourself. Nothing good can ever come from an Atiku presidency.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Atiku Abubakar is a thief, always has been, and always will be.

Buhari is a slowpoke and a worthless ineffective leader too.
But in life people can change. No harm if u give atiku a trial while we the youth buy time
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by MONIKERREVEALER: 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
Sholaco:
I said it on many occasion, igbo will never rule this country, they will continue to be a slave in this nation. Useless race

MODS RULE 2
Re: Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2018
technicallyrich:

oga who is running to yorubass state,to do what if i may ask.
The only place ss and se go mostly to is lagos and lagos is a no mans land.
Come to ph and see yorubass litered everywhere looking for what to steal.
Lol, is it portharcourt that served. Lol Yoruba in portharcourt looking for wgmhat to steal, steal from hungry man like you lol. Wait o, is that why you people always angry at yorubas just cos you feel they occupied most of the oil companies, multinatiinal companies n many companies in portharcourt lol. I am talking from experience. I will say you should ask your people why they run to west.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Who Was Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend. Photos / Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River / How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.