Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

Breaking: Bonny Legislative Assembly Has Impeached Its Leader Miriam Hart - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Bonny Legislative Assembly Has Impeached Its Leader Miriam Hart (619 Views)

Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad / Sacking Gov. Buni As Its leader Is The Biggest Mistake APC Can Make - FFK / Malami: National Assembly Has No Power To Summon Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Bonny Legislative Assembly Has Impeached Its Leader Miriam Hart by NwibanaEmmanuel(m): 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2018
– The house led by two-third majority elected Prince Wilcox as its new leader after passing resolution of no confidence on the previous leadership.

Speaking shortly after his emergence, the new leader of the house Prince Prince Wilcox said his administration will deliver the dividends of democracy to the bonny people

He however called on the newly elected officers to be steadfast and co-operate with the new administration to move bonny forward.

“We are going to swing into action to ensuring that all motions lying on the floor of the house immediately will be looked at and then justice will be done. We are being elected to represent our people, we will continue to ensure that the dividends of democracy gets to the grassroot. I will always advise that we remain the way we have started, let us be calm, let us do what is right per time” – He said.

Speaking on behalf of the newly elected officers of the house, Chief whip of the house Solomon A. Pollyn assured that they will work tirelessly to attract members to Bonny.

“I trust in the leadership because he is a man of record. Bonny knows his history positively. I know that he will deliver us and take us to the promised land. I equally say that the authorities should respect the two-third majority of the members of this Bonny Local Government Legislative Council that because the two-third has said so, let it be respected” -He said.

ArcticReporters gathered that eight members out of twelve of the house attended the sitting. Mirian is yet to respond to text messages sent to her as at the time of filing this report.

The following councillors were elected to be principal officers of the 8th Assembly Bonny legislative council. Hon. Prince I. Christy-Wilcox councillor ward 9 (Leader of the 8th Assembly Bonny legislative council), Hon. Brown Maxwell Ibianga councillor ward 5 (Deputy leader 8th Assembly Bonny legislative council), Hon. Pastor Solomon A. Pollyn councillor ward 12 (chief whip 8th Assembly Bonny legislative Council).

Source: https://www.ArcticReporters.com.

Re: Breaking: Bonny Legislative Assembly Has Impeached Its Leader Miriam Hart by Omololu001: 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
Bonny, Izon land

Some attaché by force land locked flat head fake Jews criminals won't be happy about the truth I wrote up there grin
Re: Breaking: Bonny Legislative Assembly Has Impeached Its Leader Miriam Hart by seanfer(m): 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2018
It’s funny that in less than 4 months...
Re: Breaking: Bonny Legislative Assembly Has Impeached Its Leader Miriam Hart by Nobody: 4:46am On Nov 09, 2018
Omololu001:
Bonny, Izon land

Some attaché by force land locked flat head fake Jews criminals won't be happy about the truth I wrote up there grin

(1) (Reply)

Mass Killings: Nigeria Sliding Into Global Irrelevance - President Buhari Says / “I Came Back To Power In This ‘agbada’ To Convince Nigerians” – Buhari / BREAKING: APC To Conduct Fresh Congresses In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.