Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,741 members, 7,809,834 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

The First Album You Bought With Your Money And Your Best Album Of All Time - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The First Album You Bought With Your Money And Your Best Album Of All Time (301 Views)

Fireboy DML Playboy: Album Of The Decade / Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year / Burna Boy Bags Grammy Award Nomination For Best Album. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Album You Bought With Your Money And Your Best Album Of All Time by Smazlexander: 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
I Was Doing Some chit Chat Last Sunday And I Came Across My criag David Album Cover In A Bro Of Mine Place And I Remembered How Long It Took Me To Save To Buy That Album That Year I Was A Young Kid Then In 2000 But My elder Sister Can Die For Him So I Bought It For Her Has A gift Can't Remember The Price Though It Was A Cassett That Time, But My Best Album For Now Is Mushin2Mo'hits that album has every form of music i bought that album twice.
Re: The First Album You Bought With Your Money And Your Best Album Of All Time by CreepyBlackpool: 11:30pm On Oct 23, 2018
wait, people actually pay money for music?!?!?!?!?! shocked :-o

never bought an album, never will.

Something I can always download for free online
Re: The First Album You Bought With Your Money And Your Best Album Of All Time by soberdrunk(m): 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
Talazo84 (KWAM1) grin My love for fuji music is unexplainable, people always wonder why a 'cream looking' fine boy(if i do say so myself) has such a local taste in music, if i hear fuji in traffic i can come down and start dancing..... grin

1 Like

Re: The First Album You Bought With Your Money And Your Best Album Of All Time by Smazlexander: 6:51am On Oct 24, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
wait, people actually pay money for music?!?!?!?!?! shocked :-o

never bought an album,
never will.

Something I can always download for free online
You Don't Belong Here Then

(1) (Reply)

Album: Pusha-t - 1800 Seconds Ft 1800 Tequila / Brand New Premier Trumpet For Sale / Watch The Indisputably Most Anticipated Video Of 2018 'WEAKNESS' By Kay Jay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.