Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,772 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original (35619 Views)

The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. / Where The Original Indigenes Of Abuja Now Live (pics, Video) / ₦32M, 245Days Onboard, 59 Countries, Worlds Longest Cruise To Sail In 2019(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original by EdoBozz(m): 4:33am On Oct 24, 2018
Abeg if lottery ticket dey for the cruise make I know ooo, maybe I go see my own true love for there as well.
Re: Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original by condralbedez: 4:42am On Oct 24, 2018
ElChidi:
Will Buhari be onboard? I mean will he be onboard to make Nigeria great again? Your guess is as good as mine.
LOL ,the journey walker should be in the ship .
Re: Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original by cardoctor(m): 4:53am On Oct 24, 2018
It will be towing 200 life boats along. Just in case history repeats itself again.
Re: Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original by Funjosh(m): 5:04am On Oct 24, 2018
omololu2020:
So what should I do about it now
GO and buy the tickets before it's too late.
Re: Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original by JohnPortar: 5:19am On Oct 24, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Yes and you can be sure a helicopter will be backing them up .
A helicopter will be backing a ship sailing thousands of miles up? Weldon sir

2 Likes

Re: Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original by Rupect: 5:21am On Oct 24, 2018
Let them repect The Almighty God this time around.
Re: Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original by qwertyboss(m): 5:24am On Oct 24, 2018
If them boast say God no fit sink the ship, history will repeat itself!
Re: Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 24, 2018
afamaustin:
do the challenge God before

Hmm. You either haven't watched the movie or read about it. Pls do. The builder challenged God by boasting that "even God" could sink titanic.
Re: Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original by RexEmmyGee: 5:39am On Oct 24, 2018
itiswellandwell:
It will be a safe trip. Technology done advanced and that can guarantee their safety. Bon voyage in advance!

Quality 8GB Atm flash drives. check my signature.
You think it sunk because of inadequate tech

1 Like

Re: Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original by Toosure70: 5:45am On Oct 24, 2018
God give me long life to witness it. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original by Daretee: 5:55am On Oct 24, 2018
A good business idea I must say
Re: Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original by UNRULY(m): 6:13am On Oct 24, 2018
I'll love to be in the maiden voyage cheesy grin

Re: Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original by CaptainFM1: 6:15am On Oct 24, 2018
TOPCRUISE:
Only goats Will want to set sail and buy such tickets

The sea is still the safest means of transportation by comparison.
Re: Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original by Amumaigwe: 6:16am On Oct 24, 2018
Edoloaded:
A replica of the infamous passenger ship — dubbed the Titanic II — is set to make its first voyage in 2022. It will welcome 2,400 passengers and 900 crew members, USA Today reported, almost the exact same number of each on board the boat that sunk in 1912.

This time around, however, the ship will include an appropriate number of life boats, life-jackets and plenty of modern safety features.

The Titanic II will first take a two-week trip from Dubai to Southampton, England, according MSN. The ship will then trace the original Titanic’s planned route from England to New York across the icy North Atlantic. After which it plans to offer worldwide cruises.

The 1912 voyage, which was immortalized in the 1997 blockbuster Titanic, starring Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio, was tragically cut short when the steam ship hit an iceberg. Over 1,500 people lost their lives, more than two-thirds of those on board.

In 2015, the Blue Star Line halted work on the Titanic II because of financial disagreements, derailing plans for the ship to be ready in 2016, according to the BBC. The company announced in September that it was continuing efforts to finish the Titanic II.The ship will cost $500 million to recreate, according to Bloomberg.

“The ship will follow the original journey, carrying passengers from Southampton to New York, but she will also circumnavigate the globe, inspiring and enchanting people while attracting unrivaled attention, intrigue and mystery in every port she visits,” the Blue Star Line’s chairman Clive Palmer said, according to MSN.

Source ; http://time.com/5431660/titanic-replica-ship-2022/

Just make sure that the arrogant statement made but the builders of Titanic 1 that 'even God himself cannot sink the Titanic' is never repeated to avoid getting same result.
Re: Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original by Exponental(m): 6:19am On Oct 24, 2018
TOPCRUISE:
Only goats Will want to set sail and buy such tickets
Fear will never make you successful. Life is about risk. People die everyday. People have died on that road you will ply today. People have died on that job you are aiming at. ......... Don't give up, catch your fun , adventure and be fulfilled. They are not goats but risk takers just like you & I

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original by OyiOtukpo: 6:20am On Oct 24, 2018
proprince:
Hmmmmm grin

Who is thinking what am thinking?
I'm sitting with you on that thinking bench too. And it's doing my mind and sense somehow.
Re: Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original by tunary(m): 6:21am On Oct 24, 2018
No 2nd error will re occure, that ship is guaranteed of any crash
na fear dey kill many people
Re: Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original by emperorblog(m): 6:22am On Oct 24, 2018
uhm again u people want to sacrifise people again abo
Re: Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original by anakkidon: 6:38am On Oct 24, 2018
i will go there go form jack,,make I know weda billgate daughter to fall for me,,,this one na through bet9ja I go from win the ticket,,
Re: Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 24, 2018
I hope history will not repeat itself.

Re: Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original by olaolaking: 6:58am On Oct 24, 2018
afamaustin:
Oh yes! They finished the Titanic and one of them boasted and said "not even God can sink this ship � called titanic.
Re: Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original by LordsApostle: 7:03am On Oct 24, 2018
I need to be on that ship oh!!! Who knows I could see my own Rose there.
Re: Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original by Hiiibeee(m): 7:06am On Oct 24, 2018
The only thing that comes to my mind is the ductile-to brittle transition lol
Re: Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original by roland2rule(m): 7:09am On Oct 24, 2018
afamaustin:

Na wetin we hear for history book be DAT oooo. That the builders said No man even God can sink the boat

Na so i hear am from history and people's mouth o� grin shocked
Re: Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original by Spanner4(m): 7:10am On Oct 24, 2018
grin grin

This people ehn get time to flex sha. Oyibo blothers
Re: Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original by Bimbilla(m): 7:12am On Oct 24, 2018
If they like they should say even God can not sink it again
opalu:
Ahh
Re: Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original by ayobaye(m): 7:17am On Oct 24, 2018
inoki247:
Okay 2022 is here already Abeg when is ready abg pack all diz our Politicans along and Sacrifice them all.. The way the first Titanic Sacrifice the first set pipul...

This is serious. Lol
Re: Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original by Buffalo2(m): 7:17am On Oct 24, 2018
RMS Carpathia should be recreated and put on standby as well just in case.
Re: Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original by Sniper4real(m): 7:20am On Oct 24, 2018
If history go repeat itself. Hope they still build Titanic III. grin
Re: Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original by Karmatyra(f): 7:24am On Oct 24, 2018
All I know is this....make jack better use him head this time....

2 Likes

Re: Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original by Biingoo: 7:26am On Oct 24, 2018
Na the ship go scater the ice this time around
Re: Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 24, 2018
The way leanordo( Jack) shouts Rose in the movie makes me fall in love with it each time I watch. Oh Love is a beautiful thing smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) / Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) / Water Tanker Crushes Okada Rider's Head In Ibadan (Viewers' Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.