Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) (35620 Views)

See How Close Roadside Traders Are To The Railway Tracks In Oshodi (video) / Commuters Stranded As Flood Takes Over Obafemi Awolowo Way In Ikeja, Lagos / Train Goes Off The Railway In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by Semikolo: 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
Billion Dollar Railway at Oshodi, Lagos Destroyed By Flood.

Lagos Flood no be here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4k15FZ_nt8

2 Shares

Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by shopnimini: 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
They are soaking the rails

12 Likes

Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by Semikolo: 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
No Come Dubai, Work No Dey’ Says Man As He Exposes Dubai Job Scam

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XXeejRJuvs

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by Jimasun: 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
Such foolishness by some Nigerians. How is that flood a reason to blame federal government?
When it is time to blame their local government chairmen, they will not do. See nonsense talk

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by cherishmichael: 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
Why must every sort of thing that happens be on the news....?
Even reasonable and unreasonable...
(Ãl̃t̃h̃õũg̃h̃ t̃h̃ĩs̃ ãr̃ẽ t̃h̃ẽ P̃r̃õp̃h̃ẽc̃ĩẽs̃)

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by kkash: 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
Jimasun:
Such foolishness by some Nigerians. How is that flood a reason to blame government?
When it is time to blame their local government chairmen, they will not do. See nonsense talk

Is d local government not part of government??

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by Babanah: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
Stop beating Nigeria down. It is quite common to have train services cancelled as a result of flooding. At least in the UK.
My only grouse is the train should not have been allowed to depart given the treacherous conditions ahead.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by FreeIgbos: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
Semikolo:
Billion Dollar Railway at Oshodi, Lagos Destroyed By Floor.

Lagos Floor no be here

Look at how dirty everywhere is shocked shocked. Even pigs won't be comfortable in such disgusting environment and to think this is the overhyped Lagos grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by udele1: 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
Hmmm. Lagos, Lagos, Lagos. Federal government should look into lagos water matter. Climate change is real.

3 Likes

Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by r4bbit: 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ignore this clown
FreeIgbos:

Look at how dirty everywhere is shocked shocked. Even pigs won't be comfortable in such disgusting environment and to think this is the overhyped Lagos grin grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by Gadafii: 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
Jimasun:
Such foolishness by some Nigerians. How is that flood a reason to blame government?
mumu, ur government borrowed billions of naira from China to build that medieval rail with ww2 type of trains and didn't make arrangements for flood and you don't see anything wrong with that

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by doeeyed: 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
Interesting

Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by moscobabs(m): 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
And so? The govt has not been doing better why are We always blaming Government for everything forgetting that the flood could have been as a result of the litters throwing around by we citizens,awon ode do they expect the train to be run faster in such situation?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by KolaShangOne(m): 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
Flooding is a huge problem all over the world.

The dirts are thrown by people like me and you.

We have to do better

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
Afonja yet na obi cubana be their problem grin

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by Shellsploit: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
This is oshodi, the heart beat of lagos!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by Bifwoli: 2:16am On Jul 20, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Doesn't Lagos govt have some sanitation department responsible for such issues? But i know citizens also have a part to play in keeping places clean just like it is here across the pond..

2 Likes

Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by budaatum: 5:07am On Jul 20, 2021
Flood did not do that. Our inability to not throw our rubbish in the gutter and clean up after ourselves did that!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by somehow: 7:50am On Jul 20, 2021
There is nothing wrong with the train!

Gadafii:
mumu, ur government borrowed billions of naira from China to build that medieval rail with ww2 type of trains and didn't make arrangements for flood and you don't see anything wrong with that

2 Likes

Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by Chieffoo007: 9:11am On Jul 20, 2021
This year rain go heavy oo
Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by damosky12(m): 9:11am On Jul 20, 2021
Some lousy folks may want to seize this to spit tirades against Lagos as though lagosians are responsible for their woes. So silly!

A little bit of exposure should help you think right. Lagos is just 41m above sea level. Several states in Nigeria are over 1000m above sea level. Some are even over 2000m.

Hence, it's much more difficult for Lagos state to manage flooding. This is the case with many other states in first world countries. Yes, the Lagos state govt can do more to manage this issue. Nevertheless, Lagos is Lagos. This takes nothing away from it.

Nigercity:
Over rated Lagos
Because slum in Africa closed followed by Ibadan

South West is gone
Modified grin
Anyway for those quoting me grin
Lolz this doesn't change the fact that
Odinary
Owerri has more private housing estate more than Ibadan try using goggle earth view now!

Ebonyi state that is even poorer than Aba

Has the biggest mall by landmass in West Africa (bigger than anything the called mall in all Yoruba land expect Lagos combined)

Ebonyi has longest glass tunnel flyover in West Africa

Yet south west don't even have one,

Ebonyi also has 13 flyover bridges with ongoing construction of 7 more

(Which is bigger than the number of all flyovers in South West joint together except Lagos)

You can Google this to verify

And talking about landmass
Nsukka almost doubles your brown roof Ibadan in landmass

I knew it. Are you in pains? When did this become a contest between south west and Igbo land. Why are you lots obsessed with Lagos and SW? Is there something else that isn't clear to us?

Well, call SW whatever you like, Lagos is still the second biggest state in Africa. Lagos' economy is richer than most African countries. Call Lagos a slum as you like, the richest men from your land and all over Nigeria are not rich until they own a property in Lagos. So, I think I can understand your pain...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by Enudapan: 9:12am On Jul 20, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

No mumu should come here and disgrace his ancestors by comparing this rubbish poor drainage planned plus flood problem to
What is happening in eroupean cities, cos Lagos own nah just few hours rain
Imagine if what's happening in eroupean cities, occurs in Nigeria now with the same magnitude
Lagos will be gone..
Truth is Nigeria jaga jaga
Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by LexusRXx: 9:12am On Jul 20, 2021
DISTRESS!!!! Registered LEXUS RX 350 2010 MODEL = 5.3 MILLION

Call//WhatsApp =08084855887

Location = Ajah Lagos

I'M THE OWNER OF THE CAR

for more pictures, documents and info call me ASAP

CAR IS IN GOOD CONDITION

Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 20, 2021
kkash:

Is d local government not part of government??

My thoughts exactly. All no be government?

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by somehow: 9:13am On Jul 20, 2021
How did the flood destroy the billion dollar railway?
Were the rail tracks swept away?
How?

Semikolo:
Billion Dollar Railway at Oshodi, Lagos Destroyed By Floor.

Lagos Floor no be here

7 Likes

Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by Lorechino(m): 9:14am On Jul 20, 2021
the railway is too stiff them wan soak am for water make e soft

ability to swim is also karid. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Was Deported On Arriving UK. / Titanic II Will Set Sail In 2022 Following The Same Route As The Original / Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.