Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,971 members, 7,814,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Treatment Of Glaucoma - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Treatment Of Glaucoma (229 Views)

Be Free From The Stigma Of Glaucoma, Retinitis Pigmentosa And Cataracts. / Pls What Are The Natural Ways For Curing Someone With Symptoms Of Glaucoma. / Lagos State Government Marks World Glaucoma Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Treatment Of Glaucoma by Deucalion(m): 2:55am On Oct 24, 2018
My dear nairalanders
Good morning to you all. I have a friend who has been diagnosed with glaucoma and I'd like help to know the best treatment for this eye disease and natural remedies to prevent it,

Thanks for your time and God bless

(1) (Reply)

Your HEALTH; Our Priority. / Thank Me Later, With Your ID Hidden Ask Nigeria Or Indian Doctors Question 4 Fre / Treatment To Neck Back Bumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.