Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Shocking!!!!:Buhari reveals why he doesn't show up for Presidential debates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking!!!!:Buhari reveals why he doesn't show up for Presidential debates (4121 Views)

"Remote Control": Buhari Reveals How APC Won Osun Election / Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors / Zahra Buhari Reveals Her Son Looks Like Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!!!!:Buhari reveals why he doesn't show up for Presidential debates by SarkinYarki: 5:37am On Oct 24, 2018
The below video seems to give a glimpse into why Buhari will not attend a presidential debate ... Please watch and be informed.

Those you expecting him to show up for the 2019 debate can forget it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Y18fwd7Tw&feature=youtu.be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!!!:Buhari reveals why he doesn't show up for Presidential debates by Zansu007: 5:39am On Oct 24, 2018
Buhari is not a smart leader.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!!!:Buhari reveals why he doesn't show up for Presidential debates by SarkinYarki: 5:42am On Oct 24, 2018
Zansu007:
Buhari is not a smart leader.

I think he even has dementia

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!!!:Buhari reveals why he doesn't show up for Presidential debates by OMNIVIRUS(m): 5:52am On Oct 24, 2018
He doesn't want to be Comatosed by those articulate politicians... I think cerebral capacity is an unnegotiable attribute for leadership, Buhari has low or none with all due respect

15 Likes

Re: Shocking!!!!:Buhari reveals why he doesn't show up for Presidential debates by nero2face: 5:52am On Oct 24, 2018
Them dey ask u about A, you dey answer about B, Bleep up President

3 Likes

Re: Shocking!!!!:Buhari reveals why he doesn't show up for Presidential debates by nzeobi(m): 6:05am On Oct 24, 2018
buhari doesn't have the intellectual capacity to be the president of any country, he may be a good man oh but he can't give that which he does not have.

13 Likes

Re: Shocking!!!!:Buhari reveals why he doesn't show up for Presidential debates by emmasege: 6:15am On Oct 24, 2018
nzeobi:
buhari doesn't have the intellectual capacity to be the president of any country, he may be a good man oh but he can't give that which he does not have.
From his little village of Daura, I'm sure there are a thousand and one individuals who are intelligent enough to be the president, definitely not this brain-dead fossil called Buhari.

How Nigeria ended up with this dullard is still unbelievable.

May posterity never forgive everyone who contributed to foisting this failure on intelligent and hardworking Nigerians.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!!!:Buhari reveals why he doesn't show up for Presidential debates by dkronicle(m): 7:21am On Oct 24, 2018
Lols with the kine promo wey dem do for buhari for 2015, even sanchez and pogba no get half of those praises from england press

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!!:Buhari reveals why he doesn't show up for Presidential debates by SarkinYarki: 7:23am On Oct 24, 2018
emmasege:
From his little village of Daura, I'm sure there are a thousand and one individuals who are intelligent enough to be the president, definitely not this brain-dead fossil called Buhari.

May posterity never forgive everyone who contributed to foisting this failure on intelligent and hardworking Nigerians.

I am telling its very sad , it was huge huge mistake

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!!!!:Buhari reveals why he doesn't show up for Presidential debates by engineerboat(m): 7:30am On Oct 24, 2018
I cannot talk.

Maybe sarrki, deomelo, myd44, madridguy will have something to say

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!!!:Buhari reveals why he doesn't show up for Presidential debates by engineerboat(m): 7:31am On Oct 24, 2018
This mistake will be corrected come 2019

10 Likes

Re: Shocking!!!!:Buhari reveals why he doesn't show up for Presidential debates by SweetJoystick(m): 8:04am On Oct 24, 2018
engineerboat:
Yes oh and never to repeat itself

7 Likes

Re: Shocking!!!!:Buhari reveals why he doesn't show up for Presidential debates by nigifotoj: 9:12am On Oct 24, 2018
he is scared

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!!!!:Buhari reveals why he doesn't show up for Presidential debates by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 24, 2018
OMW! Oh GOD redeem Nigeria and her leadership...

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!!!!:Buhari reveals why he doesn't show up for Presidential debates by dokie: 10:24am On Oct 24, 2018
zemalasev:
smileyTHIS IS THE COMPLETE TRAINING YOU NEED TO BE A DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS! wink

Digital Marketers are in high demand. Brands and Organizations are spending far more on social/new media than ever before with traditional media platforms such as TV, Radio and print getting lesser and lesser spending

In this training program, you will Learn to create marketing content, use social media to amplify your message, make content discoverable in search, run Ads campaign on Digital Platforms such as Facebook, Google, Instagram etc. Additionally, learn how display and video ads work and how to market with email, and measure and optimize with Google Analytics.

Get onboard the practical training that helps you open up a world of opportunities in Digital Marketing

What you will learn and practice from this All-in-one Powerful Training!

- Actual Best Blogging Practices with SEO (including blogging mistakes and tips)
- SEO (Search Engine Best Practices)
- Practical Understand of Google Adwords and Google Adsense
- Practical Understand of Affiliate Marketing
- Practically learn how to manually GROW your Twitter and Instagram real followers
- Practical training on EMAIL MARKETING – tips and techniques
- GUERILLA MARKETING
- GRAPHICS DESIGN
- PLUS MUCH MORE

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of November, 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY

TRAINING COST: N24,999 (PAYMENT BEFORE TRAINING) – 20% Discounts for Early birds
N29,999 (PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY)

VENUE: Unity Road, Off Toyin Street, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos

REQUIREMENTS: Just your laptop and writing pad – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

REFRESHMENT: Daily LUNCH every day of the training for FREE!

OUR COMMITTED AND FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to implement aforementioned tactics to grow your business/upgrade your career.
We even offer the first training day for FREE to those doubting Thomases to come and taste the awesome practical DMM training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N29,999(NO DISCOUNT!)
[b][/b]

Bros this issue being discussed is too serious to distract it with this your add. No offence, but if this man continues, you will hardly have anyone coming for your training.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking!!!!:Buhari reveals why he doesn't show up for Presidential debates by SarkinYarki: 10:25am On Oct 24, 2018
dokie:

Bros this issue being discussed is too serious to distract it with this your add. No offence, but if this man continues, you will hardly have anyone coming for your training.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!!:Buhari reveals why he doesn't show up for Presidential debates by SarkinYarki: 10:26am On Oct 24, 2018
engineerboat:

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!!:Buhari reveals why he doesn't show up for Presidential debates by millomaniac: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2018
emmasege:

Lolz,. LWKMD. That is how you people will still come here to rant and curse after some mumu people vote in Atiku as president. Truth is Nigerians deserve all the suffering they are getting until sense fall on them. For now they are still Atikulating. Bunch of morons angry
Re: Shocking!!!!:Buhari reveals why he doesn't show up for Presidential debates by ngoziamara: 11:04am On Oct 24, 2018
An individual who canvasses for votes from the masses but is unwilling to come out and debate on issues concerning the nation is not fit to rule because he lacks capacity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!!!:Buhari reveals why he doesn't show up for Presidential debates by MizMyColi(f): 11:10am On Oct 24, 2018
I don't know if I should continue laughing or just keep mute. I am utterly flabbergasted.

How?
How did 15 million people vote Buhari?

How can the likes of Passingshot and Modath support this man's presidency?

I have never felt so embarrassed for my country.
This is just utterly disappointing.

Where are his paid hacks when you need them?

Butterflyle0...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking!!!!:Buhari reveals why he doesn't show up for Presidential debates by modath(f): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2018
MizMyColi:
I don't know if I should continue laughing or just keep mute. I am utterly flabbergasted.

How?

How can the likes of Passingshot and Mo support this man's presidency?

Butterflyle0...

This is OCTOBER 2018 sis, let's not rehash this needless drama... Support who you want & never you question my preference!!!!

Intolerance much... wink

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!!:Buhari reveals why he doesn't show up for Presidential debates by pauljumbo: 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
modath:

This is OCTOBER 2018 sis, let's not rehash this needless drama... Support who you want & never you question my preference!!!!

Intolerance much... wink

Your preference makes us wonder how smart people can be brainwashed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!!!:Buhari reveals why he doesn't show up for Presidential debates by PassingShot(m): 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
MizMyColi:

How?

How can the likes of Passingshot and Modath support this man's presidency?

Butterflyle0...
Wait o, what did you get from that video clip as the reason? Kindly help me with it please.

And for your info, my support for this government increases on daily basis, just as your disdain for it increases too. Am I surprised you hate the president? No, because you never wanted him there.

While I have to accept your position about him, you will do well to desist from calling me out in posts meant to blackmail my position. It won't work.

Hope you're fine though.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!!:Buhari reveals why he doesn't show up for Presidential debates by MizMyColi(f): 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
modath:

Intolerance much... wink

It's not intolerance.
I'm simply befuddled.

A line or two would suffice.

I mean, after listening to this interview..now would be a good time to remind yourself and followers, why Buhari?

5 Likes

Re: Shocking!!!!:Buhari reveals why he doesn't show up for Presidential debates by saaron(m): 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2018
An empty vessel cannot bring what it doesn't have.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Oba Who Killed A Child For Rituals And Was Defended By Awolowo / BREAKING! Okonjo-iweala Breaks The Glass Ceiling, Emerges First Female DG Of WTO / After The Heavy Rain This Morning Imo State People Resumed Their Daily Activiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.