Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

The Oba Who Killed A Child For Rituals And Was Defended By Awolowo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Oba Who Killed A Child For Rituals And Was Defended By Awolowo (4201 Views)

Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier / Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi / Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Oba Who Killed A Child For Rituals And Was Defended By Awolowo by Nobody: 4:58am On Apr 15, 2020
OBA ADENIRAN

The Beginning

Gone are The Good Old Days When No One Was Above The Law In Nigeria,If What Transpired In 1949 Is To Happen In Present Day Nigeria,The Oba Will Get Away With It,On The 10th Day Of January 1949,Kabiyesi Samuel Adeniran Asusumasa Committed One Of The Greatest Crimes Ever Known To Man,He Sent an Herbalist On an Errand To Kidnap a 15 Month Old Girl By The Name Adediwura.

The Child who happened to belong to a Certain Mr Ojo who resides in the Community was playing peacefully in her compound while Her Parents engage Themselves In Household Chores,Within The Twinkle Of an Eye,The Baby Vanished, The Herbalist Have Succeeded, The Cry Of The Mother Filled The Air, She Became Confused as The Husband Became Dumbfounded,Nobody Could Explain How It happened,It was as If The Herbalist had them Under Surveillance, he struck at the Perfect Time

The Husband Picked Up himself and arrange Some Other Men To go To The Palace Of The King Oba Adeniran Who happened to be The 43rd Alaaye Of Efon-Search,In a low and orderly Tone,he explained everything that Transpired to the King, The King listened attentively and Asked Him to Go,That They will Get To The Root of It,Soon After,The King Organised a Search Party and Involved Men Of The Police,but it was a Futile Search

The Next Day,When The Search Party were Exhausted, The Herbalist and His Wife Went to the House Of The King In The Late Hours Of The Night,Some Incantations were Made and Before The Very Eyes Of The King, The Innocent Baby Was Butchered With Blood Spilling In Almost Every Corner Of The Room,The Deed Has Been Done, Their Aim Has Been Achieved

The Eyes of The Little Child Was Plucked Out, Her Tongue and Other Sensitive Parts of Her Body Were Removed, After This, The King Brought Out Kolanuts and Asked All Present To Swear To an Oath Of Secrecy, If Anybody Should Try To Divulge The Secrets Of The Happenings That Night To Anybody, He/She Shall Be Met With Instant Death,After This,The Remaining Lifeless Body Of The Girl Was Taken Into The Forest and Buried

Justice Was Served

The Loss Of The Baby Left The Parents In a Great Trauma,Their Conscience Pricked Them because They Felt The Kidnap Of The Child Could Have Been Averted If They Had Watched Over Their Poor Child, Exactly 10th Of February 1949,A Combined Team Of Police Detectives Swung into Action and Within The Shortest Possible Time, They Realized That The Child May Have Been a Victim Of Ritualist,They Immediately Swung Into Action, After Much Investigation,Arrest Were Made, The Herbalist Known As Enoch Falayi, Another Gabriel Olabirinjo and Daniel Ojo Were All Picked up, Gabriel and Daniel Were The Herbalist Personal Messengers

As Usual,Every Evil Doer Must Face The Result Of Their Actions,One Of The Arrested Suspects Got Bold Enough and Decided To Damn The Consequences Of The Oath Of Secrecy They Took as He Believed He was Doomed Either Way,He Narrated Everything To The Police To The Barest Details,He Confessed The King Was The Chief Mastermind Of The Whole Event,The King Was Immediately Ordered To Be Arrested,The Entire Village Could Not Believe Their Eyes That The King Could Send Out a Search Party After Committing The Greatest Sin The Land Has Ever Witnessed, Justice NS Pollad Of British Extraction Was In Charge Of The Case Of The Kabiyesi, Oba Adeniran Is Not Giving Up So Easily As He Picked One Of The Best Brains In The Land, Obafemi Awolowo as His Lawyer, Yes You Heard Me Right,The Same Awolowo Whose Head Is Found In Today's One Hundred Naira Note,Awolowo Did His Best, He Argued That His Client Might Be a Victim Of Some People Who Want To Bring The King Down

The Judge Refused To Listen To All The Claims Of Awolowo,The Kabiyesi Could Not Believe His Eyes,It Was as If He Was Dreaming,Justice Pollard Finally Said That The Evidences Present Before Him Is Enough To Convince Him That Kabiyesi Samuel Adeniran Asusumasa Atewogboye II was Guilty Of The Crime, He was Therefore Sentenced To Death By Hanging Alongside His Accomplices But Daniel Ojo Was Freed As There Was No Enough Evidence To Point Out His Involvement In The Gruesome Murder.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/d22c4d45709591f1b2243fb0056236a3?client=news

Re: The Oba Who Killed A Child For Rituals And Was Defended By Awolowo by CoronaVirusPro: 5:05am On Apr 15, 2020
What should we do with this history now?

Eat it with peanut butter or jam

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Oba Who Killed A Child For Rituals And Was Defended By Awolowo by Nobody: 5:07am On Apr 15, 2020
There is nothing wrong with Awolowo defending the evil Oba

In our system of justice, everyone, from murderers to the innocent is entitled to legal representation.

It is the law.

Modified

A vigorous defense is necessary to protect the innocent and to ensure that judges and citizens—and not the police—have the ultimate power to decide who is guilty of a crime. In truth, the defense lawyer almost never really knows whether the defendant is guilty of a charged crime

SARCE

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Oba Who Killed A Child For Rituals And Was Defended By Awolowo by Hoephase: 5:25am On Apr 15, 2020
Awolowo did what every other lawyer would have done.

My only concern is that even after these years and the level of education of the SW ritual killings is still common in skull mining Republic.

I would be glad if someone with a good understanding of the psycholog of an average SW explain to us why ritual killing is pervasive in SW. I am just curious and want to learn.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Oba Who Killed A Child For Rituals And Was Defended By Awolowo by Macphenson: 5:32am On Apr 15, 2020
Okooo
Re: The Oba Who Killed A Child For Rituals And Was Defended By Awolowo by basty: 5:38am On Apr 15, 2020
A game plan by the OP to drag Awolowo's name in the mud.
What has this taught us and what relevance is this to the current Nigerian situation?
Is it a sin to be a lawyer? Campaign of calumny.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Oba Who Killed A Child For Rituals And Was Defended By Awolowo by illicit(m): 5:45am On Apr 15, 2020
wetin u think lawyers dey do self
your way of writing, starting every word in capital letter is frightening

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Oba Who Killed A Child For Rituals And Was Defended By Awolowo by Xisnin(m): 5:49am On Apr 15, 2020
Another illiterate with free MB.
Get educated about the justice system and the role of lawyers.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Oba Who Killed A Child For Rituals And Was Defended By Awolowo by tatatar: 6:11am On Apr 15, 2020
Hoephase:

My only concern is that even after these years and the level of education of the SW ritual killings is still common in skull mining Republic.

I would be glad if someone with a good understanding of the psycholog of an average SW explain to us why ritual killing is pervasive in SW. I am just curious and want to learn.
You're correct,just like defending Evans sad

2 Likes

Re: The Oba Who Killed A Child For Rituals And Was Defended By Awolowo by Agberooo: 6:43am On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
What should we do with this history now?

Eat it with peanut butter or jam
[/s]
Re: The Oba Who Killed A Child For Rituals And Was Defended By Awolowo by femi4: 6:58am On Apr 15, 2020
A lawyer is just doing his work

6 Likes

Re: The Oba Who Killed A Child For Rituals And Was Defended By Awolowo by fr3do(m): 7:11am On Apr 15, 2020
There is nothing wrong with defending even the most gruesome murderer as a lawyer.

6 Likes

Re: The Oba Who Killed A Child For Rituals And Was Defended By Awolowo by Diiet: 7:20am On Apr 15, 2020
Hoephase:

You first explain the psychological reason why the SE people like shielding ritualism in the region away from media, for your information the infamous Okija shrine is still in operation with hundreds of branches across Ibo land.

4 Likes

Re: The Oba Who Killed A Child For Rituals And Was Defended By Awolowo by Barryseal: 7:20am On Apr 15, 2020
This is exactly why lawyers make the worst politicians. They see nothing wrong in defending anything going by their professional background.

1 Like

Re: The Oba Who Killed A Child For Rituals And Was Defended By Awolowo by Covidodo: 7:27am On Apr 15, 2020
Hoephase:

Like otokoto abi okija shrine

6 Likes

Re: The Oba Who Killed A Child For Rituals And Was Defended By Awolowo by Covidodo: 7:28am On Apr 15, 2020
illicit:
wetin u think lawyers dey do self

your way of writing, starting every word in capital letter is frightening
He/she attended a night school

5 Likes

Re: The Oba Who Killed A Child For Rituals And Was Defended By Awolowo by nagastat: 7:31am On Apr 15, 2020
Blind, deaf but not dumb, would have been better dumb though to save you from this foolish episode of expression of your infantile mind and utter ignorance.

angry
Re: The Oba Who Killed A Child For Rituals And Was Defended By Awolowo by illicit(m): 7:31am On Apr 15, 2020
Covidodo:
He/she attended a night school
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: The Oba Who Killed A Child For Rituals And Was Defended By Awolowo by DanseMacabre(m): 7:34am On Apr 15, 2020
OP methinks you and Yenefer would make a perfect couple. What arrant nonsense!

angry sad angry
Re: The Oba Who Killed A Child For Rituals And Was Defended By Awolowo by lathrowinger: 7:41am On Apr 15, 2020
Hoephase:

And the skull buyers comes South East, Anambra and so on

2 Likes

Re: The Oba Who Killed A Child For Rituals And Was Defended By Awolowo by SciLab: 7:49am On Apr 15, 2020
basty:
A game plan by the OP to drag Awolowo's name in the mud.
What has this taught us and what relevance is this to the current Nigerian situation?
Is it a sin to be a lawyer? Campaign of calumny.

To be frank, not every lawyer would take that case. There are some lawyers with moral conscience. I know Rev Frs and Rev Srs who are lawyers, they won't touch that case with a long pole.

Awo was a man with dead moral conscience, a very sleazy and dangerous lawyer and politician. We must say it as it is.

5 Likes

Re: The Oba Who Killed A Child For Rituals And Was Defended By Awolowo by Failure44: 8:37am On Apr 15, 2020
Wonderful piece of information, A king being killed? Wow shocked
Re: The Oba Who Killed A Child For Rituals And Was Defended By Awolowo by Hoephase: 8:42am On Apr 15, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Your mother must be proud of stupidity grin grin

She is proud of me because she knows my father unlike yours that knows nothing of your biological father. grin
Re: The Oba Who Killed A Child For Rituals And Was Defended By Awolowo by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 15, 2020
Awolowo
Re: The Oba Who Killed A Child For Rituals And Was Defended By Awolowo by Hoephase: 8:43am On Apr 15, 2020
Covidodo:

Like otokoto abi okija shrine

I like the picture it made me laugh. grin grin
Re: The Oba Who Killed A Child For Rituals And Was Defended By Awolowo by Covidodo: 8:45am On Apr 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Awolowo
This Fouta jallon loser masquerading as Abakaliki Igbo cheesy
Re: The Oba Who Killed A Child For Rituals And Was Defended By Awolowo by Hoephase: 8:46am On Apr 15, 2020
Diiet:

You first explain the psychological reason why the SE people like shielding ritualism in the region away from media, for your information the infamous Okija shrine is still in operation with hundreds of branches across Ibo land.

You sound so unoriginal, you should have asked first those from SE if you were interested in finding answers.

It seems your question was borne out of self defense rather than urge to learn.

1 Like

Re: The Oba Who Killed A Child For Rituals And Was Defended By Awolowo by Covidodo: 8:47am On Apr 15, 2020
SciLab:

To be frank, not every lawyer would take that case. There are some lawyers with moral conscience. I know Rev Frs and Rev Srs who are lawyers, they won't touch that case with a long pole.

Awo was a man with dead moral conscience, a very sleazy and dangerous lawyer and politician. We must say it as it is.
Hahaha hahaha ...cry me a river
I'm sure you were crying while typing that .

At the mention of the great sage Awolowo , osu losers begin to convulse cheesy.

Osu would never forgive Awo for decimating and destroying their utopian Biafravd dream cheesy

Lest in peace to the over 3 million flat..heads suyanized in the Biafravd uncivil war cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Oba Who Killed A Child For Rituals And Was Defended By Awolowo by Lanretoye(m): 8:49am On Apr 15, 2020
What’s the work of a lawyer?

1 Like

Re: The Oba Who Killed A Child For Rituals And Was Defended By Awolowo by Covidodo: 8:50am On Apr 15, 2020
Lanretoye:
What’s the work of a lawyer?
To pound smelly akpu and cook the poo looking Ofe nsala nah grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta / BREAKING!!! Biafra : UK, Israel Petitioned To Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu / My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa.

Viewing this topic: femmycole(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.