Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow (3339 Views)

Ganduje Inspects Two Mega Projects To Be Commissioned By Buhari Tomorrow / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari / Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by KenOne: 6:24am On Oct 24, 2018
The Port Harcourt international airport new terminal will be commissioned by president Muhammad Buhari tomorrow.

This was the same airport that was awarded by Goodluck Jonathan and PDP and money disappeared, project abandoned.

But PDP members and it's agents have being going about claiming that Goodluck Jonathan and PDP led government completed the new airport terminal.

If Goodluck Jonathan and PDP led government had completed the new airport terminal as they claimed how come few months they left office, October 2015 Port Harcourt international airport was ranked the worst airport in the world, how come they were operating under tarpaulin till this year.

PDP members and it's supporters are the real enemies of Nigeria, any achievement from PMB administration they claim it, oh we started and finished it, yet the airport was ranked worst in the world in October 2015.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by Throwback: 6:27am On Oct 24, 2018
This is one project I expected Amaechi as a Rivers man who is now Minister for Transport, to complete, and he did not disappoint where Jonathan a SouthSouth man did.

It is a shame that PDP and Jonathan sycophants do not have any shame and want to lay claim to this project that they abandoned, and that was an eyesore to all who landed at that airport tarmac.

I hope the temporary canopies/tents for passengers upon arrival, will now be removed.

Nigerians do not have patience and orderliness as a human trait. Always rushing out of the tent to get their luggage from the trolley, when same luggage ought to be brought inside the tent by the porters, who themselves enjoy such chaos to make some quick bucks from those who are sane enough to remain within the tent. They are eventually paid by passengers for a job they were already employed to do.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by Cantonese: 6:44am On Oct 24, 2018
Throwback:
This is one project I expected Amaechi as a Rivers man who is now Minister for Transport, to complete, and he did not disappoint where Jonathan a SouthSouth man did.

It is a shame that PDP and Jonathan sycophants do not have any shame and want to lay claim to this project that they abandoned, and that was an eyesore to all who landed at that airport tarmac.

I hope the temporary canopies/tents for passengers upon arrival, will now be removed.

Nigerians do not have patience and orderliness as a human trait. Always rushing out of the tent to get their luggage from the trolley, when same luggage ought to be brought inside the tent by the porters, who themselves enjoy such chaos to make some quick bucks from those who are sane enough to remain within the tent. They are eventually paid by passengers for a job they were already employed to do.

Amaechi is not the minister of aviation so your information is wrong. Also Wike will not watch APC take glory in his state bro. It is a PDP project. APC should please leave this country alone. We do not care which party takes over but APC must leave with their lies and bad luck.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by shutto: 6:45am On Oct 24, 2018
That person above me made a good comment...but let's give them second chance
Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by Throwback: 6:53am On Oct 24, 2018
Cantonese:

Amaechi is not the minister of aviation so your information is wrong. Also Wike will not watch APC take glory in his state bro. It is a PDP project. APC should please leave this country alone. We do not care which party takes over but APC must leave with their lies and bad luck.

I reckon it is APC that ruled this country for 16yrs since 1999, without electricity, security, good roads, good healthcare, good universities and working refineries?

Just tell us you are a PDP sycophant who has missed being in the corridors of power.

What will Wike do? Does he think those who have resided in Port Harcourt or are still resident there, do not know the status of that Airport as at May 2015?

If the useless and failed PDP has not left this country alone, why would APC leave the country alone?

There is no ministry of Aviation in the Buhari administration. instead, it is a department under Transport ministry, headed by Rotimi Amaechi.

If you wanted the glory, you and your useless PDP would have completed the storey.

19 Likes

Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by cooldipo(m): 6:55am On Oct 24, 2018
Let me upgrade you things
Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by chriskosherbal(m): 6:58am On Oct 24, 2018
Okay
Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by gare(f): 7:03am On Oct 24, 2018
This Project was awarded during the GEJ Administration and work was ongoing before the change in Government, the project was paid for and no money was missing, the fact that it was not completed during the time of that administration does not mean the money was missing, APC coming to complete the Airport is a good one, dont come here a tell lies because you want to make GEJ look bad, the man did his best and may be it was not good enough that was why he was sent packing, PMB has come and done the little he can do and most Nigerians feel he should go and rest, it is not a do or die thing.

This country belongs to us all be it good or bad, the airport will be used by all APC, PDP so why make s much noise about, whoever wins next years general election will work for the good of all Nigerians, stop all this My APC and My PDP, if Atiku wins will that make you relocate from Nigeria? Or if PMB wins will that make PDP fans leave Nigeria? No, despite the fact that PMB has asked some people to leave Nigeria, that is not the way a true leader should speak.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by sogodihno: 7:04am On Oct 24, 2018
God bless PMB

1 Like

Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by KenOne: 7:04am On Oct 24, 2018
Cantonese:

Did you make sense in your submission, is there any ministry called aviation in this administration.

The same Wike you quoted was all over the news few weeks ago on channels tv interview saying Amaechi as transportation minister has not done anything about PH airport and now Amaechi through his ministry have completed the airport.

This guy is wailer in chief see how angry he's because APC led government have completed the airport ranked as worst airport in the world under them.

APC has come to stay for now start adjusting to the reality before you kill yourself with hate, anger, BP and envy.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by Oblang(m): 7:57am On Oct 24, 2018
gare:
This Project was awarded during the GEJ Administration and work was ongoing before the change in Government, the project was paid for and no money was missing, the fact that it was not completed during the time of that administration does not mean the money was missing, APC coming to complete the Airport is a good one, dont come here a tell lies because you want to make GEJ look bad, the man did his best and may be it was not good enough that was why he was sent packing, PMB has come and done the little he can do and most Nigerians feel he should go and rest, it is not a do or die thing.

This country belongs to us all be it good or bad, the airport will be used by all APC, PDP so why make s much noise about, whoever wins next years general election will work for the good of all Nigerians, stop all this My APC and My PDP, if Atiku wins will that make you relocate from Nigeria? Or if PMB wins will that make PDP fans leave Nigeria? No, despite the fact that PMB has asked some people to leave Nigeria, that is not the way a true leader should speak.

Why will pmb go and rest after 4yrs when the PDP that ruined the country for 16yrs still want to return to power with their VP for 8yrs...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by gare(f): 7:59am On Oct 24, 2018
Oblang:

Why will pmb go and rest after 4yrs when the PDP that ruined the country for 16yrs still want to return to power with their VP for 8yrs...

PMB has no blue print on how to move this nation forward, it is very obvious.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by Oblang(m): 8:12am On Oct 24, 2018
gare:

From what I can see, he has a better blueprint than what PDP gave us for 16yrs

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by gare(f): 8:14am On Oct 24, 2018
Oblang:

From what I can see, he has a better blueprint than what PDP gave us for 16yrs

Ok outline the Blue print lets see

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by Oblang(m): 8:17am On Oct 24, 2018
gare:

Ok outline the Blue print lets see

Why will I waste my precious time explaining things to wailers that always deny the obvious. Oga leave that, go and vote ur PDP if u don't believe in Buhari....

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by Throwback: 8:25am On Oct 24, 2018
gare:

But PDP and Atiku have a blueprint?

Atiku is so patriotic and desirous to rule yet his firm was withholding funds from the FG? So patriotic he has been spending his civil servant billionaire wealth to buy presidential primaries since 2011?

Come on wake up from your delusion.

If APC is not good for Nigeria, PDP should be a banned name in Nigerian politics.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by gare(f): 8:36am On Oct 24, 2018
Throwback:

But PDP and Atiku have a blueprint?

Atiku is so patriotic and desirous to rule yet his firm was withholding funds from the FG? So patriotic he has been spending his civil servant billionaire wealth to buy presidential primaries since 2011?

Come on wake up from your delusion.

If APC is not good for Nigeria, PDP should be a banned name in Nigerian politics.

You write with so much bitterness which should not be the case, i believe you agree that PMB has failed
Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by gare(f): 8:40am On Oct 24, 2018
Oblang:

Why will I waste my precious time explaining things to wailers that always deny the obvious. Oga leave that, go and vote ur PDP if u don't believe in Buhari....

That is the problem, you see it has waste of time, but it is not, or the nation to be great again we nee to reassure ourselves, now you cant even tell me why i should vote PMB back to power, but you are ready to type for the next 2hrs telling me how Atiku and Peter Obi stole, but just devote 10 mins to type and tell me what PMB has done and what he will do better, mind you i am not a wailer stop address me as one, the time we see ourselves as one the better for the nation
Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by Fiaburnthem: 9:24am On Oct 24, 2018
gare:

That is the problem, you see it has waste of time, but it is not, or the nation to be great again we nee to reassure ourselves, now you cant even tell me why i should vote PMB back to power, but you are ready to type for the next 2hrs telling me how Atiku and Peter Obi stole, but just devote 10 mins to type and tell me what PMB has done and what he will do better, mind you i am not a wailer stop address me as one, the time we see ourselves as one the better for the nation
I just don't think the assumption of four is greater than sixteen is possible... A child of 4 yrs couldn't be more better than a sixteen year old teenager.. This administration has not been given fair time to prove it worth to Nigerians, all what some people want is a fast magician,.
For me, more time should be allowed for the government to put the country back on track,then the citizens would hold them accountable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by AgentGoat: 9:35am On Oct 24, 2018
gare:

You write with so much bitterness which should not be the case, i believe you agree that PMB has failed

There's no bitterness in his write up. How many Nigerian youths benefitted from sure-P and other failed PDP blueprints grin compare to Npower?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by triblehaul1: 9:44am On Oct 24, 2018
gare:

This is how foolishly bigots from the Ibotic region reason, GEJ did his best but was not able to fix the airport
but Buhari that completed the project should go and rest.

Now tell me if Igbos are not mad in this country ?
Please somebody should tell.

9 Likes

Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by basty: 9:46am On Oct 24, 2018
Buhari and APC don't deserve to be voted for in 2019, whoever that votes for PDP in 2019 should have his head examined and such fellow might remain slave forever.

Buhari and APC disappointed Nigerians that voted them in but any reasonable person campaigning for PDP is a fool with the way they ran the affairs of this Nation for sixteen (16) years.

The noise Igbos are making is the hatred they have for Buhari and nothing more to be seeking less for Atiku as a President.

I would have expected them (Igbos) to form a new party which will merge with the some existing parties aside PDP and APC that will have a National outlook like what brought about APC.

Should Atiku/Obi failed to win comes 2019, Igbos will go back to the background again.

What a failure political calculation loading? .............................

Insults are expected

2 Likes

Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by senatordave1(m): 9:50am On Oct 24, 2018
Up buhariii.wailers will avoid this thread.the pain is real.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by rusher14: 10:06am On Oct 24, 2018
They should leave the old canopy and label it PDP Museum of Aviation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by bomasek(m): 10:18am On Oct 24, 2018
Throwback:

U are a clown,the project was ongoing and was near completion during GEJ tenure,it was fully paid for by the last administration. Mind u,I worked briefly at the airport to know the extent of the project during the last administration.
Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by adonis89(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2018
gare:

Best comment ever read on this platform
Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by rusher14: 10:30am On Oct 24, 2018
bomasek:
U are a clown,the project was ongoing and was near completion during GEJ tenure,it was fully paid for by the last administration. Mind u,I worked briefly at the airport to know the extent of the project during the last administration.

Show us a picture from then or you are a liar.

4 Likes

Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by buhariguy(m): 10:33am On Oct 24, 2018
The best president so far.

1 Like

Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by buhariguy(m): 10:47am On Oct 24, 2018
gare:

the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist said this great country buhari is trying to upgrade her image is a zoo.
This same zoo their terrorist party Pdp mismanaged $1.1tr in 16yrs,
By now Nigeria would have be like Canada.
Is this terrorist party Pdp you want us to bring back,
God forbid.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by KenOne: 11:12am On Oct 24, 2018
For PDP and it's members this is the state of the airport in October 2015 that you said GEJ completed.

You guys should fear God.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wukari Town In Taraba State Is Currently Under Attack!!! / We Are Searching For The Founder Of End SARS Protest / Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.