Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,160 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Why I Slept With My Daughter - Man Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Slept With My Daughter - Man Confesses (522 Views)

Why I Slept With My 14-year Old Daughter - Man, 45, Opens Up / 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses / Man Confesses To Setting Fire On A House Which Killed Couple & Their Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Slept With My Daughter - Man Confesses by OrientDailyNews: 6:43am On Oct 24, 2018
By O’star Eze
A suspected 35-year-old man, Michael Igbaniba, recently reported by his daughter, at Isokoko police division, Agege in Lagos state to be sleeping with her, has admitted to the act.

Igbaniba explained that he had sired the girl out of wedlock when he was 20 years old and had brought her in to live with him and his new wife after her mother remarried. He added that he started sleeping with her when his friends suggested it was by doing so that his wife would start having children. “I did it because I wanted more children. I was advised by friends to bring her to live with me and my wife, because of our inability to have a child since we got married.

“By the time she came to live with us, my wife did not get pregnant. The same friends advised I slept with my daugh­ter that my wife would get pregnant in the process,” read his confession.

The 15-year-old victim, corroborating the story said, “He went to pick me from my mother after getting married to another woman without any child.

“My father started sleeping with me immediately I moved into the house. Initially, he said he would stop paying my school fees if I refused to sleep with him or if I told anyone. I reluctantly allowed him because of my love for education until I could not bear it anymore and also because I was ashamed to reveal it to anybody because he is my father.”

According to Lagos state police public relations officer, Chike Oti who reportedly con­firmed the arrest, police inves­tigations revealed that the girl was found to have undergone abortion with the assistance of his father. He added that the father has, since his arrest, been undergoing interrogation at the family unit of the police and that the commissioner of police has ordered a thorough investigation of the matter.

He said, “The commissioner of police has ordered a thorough investigation into the matter. The suspect would be prosecut­ed if found culpable at the end of investigation. the teenager has been taken into protective custody."

https://orientdailynews.com.ng/crime/slept-daughter-man-confesses/

lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - Man Confesses by cooldipo(m): 6:48am On Oct 24, 2018
So he told you to put your hand inside fire and you agreed?
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - Man Confesses by Ikem11(m): 6:55am On Oct 24, 2018
cooldipo:
So he told you to put your hand inside fire and you agreed?
Bịa isi adịkwa gị mma?
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - Man Confesses by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:13am On Oct 24, 2018
wen fear of GOD is gone, d conscience has been seared with hot iron.u see such wickedness
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - Man Confesses by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 24, 2018
Animal in human skin

(1) (Reply)

IRT Losses 10 Crack Detectives, Seeks Public’s Intervention / Wrestler Rushed To Hospital After Being Smashed With A Brick During A Fight / Woman Kills Children,her Self Over Husband’s Alleged Plan To Marry Second Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.