Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Why I Slept With My 14-year Old Daughter - Man, 45, Opens Up - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Slept With My 14-year Old Daughter - Man, 45, Opens Up (1286 Views)

Man 45 Absconds After Impregnating His 15 Year Old Housemaid In Ibadan (PHOTOS) / She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says / "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Slept With My 14-year Old Daughter - Man, 45, Opens Up by arinze198(m): 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
A 45-year old man, Kayode Abegunde, has reportedly opened up and told the Police in Lagos that he was tempted, he fell for it, and eventually slept with his 14-year old daughter defiling her in the process.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the suspect, Kayode, was arrested by Police operatives from Gender Section of Command over the dastardly act.

The incident happened at Adealu Street, Dopemu Agege area of Lagos, where they reside.

The suspect, Kayode, was alleged to have lured her daughter, forcefully engaged her in sex and she lost her virginity in the process.

Traumatized by her father's action, she exposed him and he was arrested by the Police in the area and before being transferred to the Gender Section of the Command for interrogation.

During interrogation, he reportedly explained that it was a temptation and pleaded for forgiveness over his conduct but that was already late.

full story: https://pmexpressng.com/why-i-slept-with-my-14-year-old-daughter-man-45-opens-up/

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My 14-year Old Daughter - Man, 45, Opens Up by FirmTR(m): 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
Mad people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My 14-year Old Daughter - Man, 45, Opens Up by Kriss216: 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
A 45-year old man, Kayode Abegunde

4 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With My 14-year Old Daughter - Man, 45, Opens Up by mariovito(m): 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
Y

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My 14-year Old Daughter - Man, 45, Opens Up by mariovito(m): 2:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ybc

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My 14-year Old Daughter - Man, 45, Opens Up by Entprys(m): 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
Not bad. At least no be drugs him do like those ibo pipu

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My 14-year Old Daughter - Man, 45, Opens Up by Emyzoloye5(m): 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
Afonja people and crime eeeh

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My 14-year Old Daughter - Man, 45, Opens Up by Emyzoloye5(m): 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
Entprys:
Not bad. At least no be drugs him do like those ibo pipu

Your dad actually wasted his sperm

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My 14-year Old Daughter - Man, 45, Opens Up by badboyTee(m): 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My 14-year Old Daughter - Man, 45, Opens Up by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
just kill the demon, sharp sharp!

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My 14-year Old Daughter - Man, 45, Opens Up by Thesaint141(m): 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2022
arinze198:
A 45-year old man, Kayode Abegunde, has reportedly opened up and told the Police in Lagos that he was tempted, he fell for it, and eventually slept with his 14-year old daughter defiling her in the process.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the suspect, Kayode, was arrested by Police operatives from Gender Section of Command over the dastardly act.

The incident happened at Adealu Street, Dopemu Agege area of Lagos, where they reside.

The suspect, Kayode, was alleged to have lured her daughter, forcefully engaged her in sex and she lost her virginity in the process.

Traumatized by her father's action, she exposed him and he was arrested by the Police in the area and before being transferred to the Gender Section of the Command for interrogation.

During interrogation, he reportedly explained that it was a temptation and pleaded for forgiveness over his conduct but that was already late.

full story: https://pmexpressng.com/why-i-slept-with-my-14-year-old-daughter-man-45-opens-up/

Re: Why I Slept With My 14-year Old Daughter - Man, 45, Opens Up by Fashionista01(f): 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
We ignore the evil within and keeping fighting the evil outside our home.

If a father can do this to his own daughter, how will he protect the girl child against devourers?

(1) (Reply)

Help!! Pls, How Do We Retrieve Over 2 Million Stolen From My Uncle By Fraudsters / Policewoman Cries Out After Her Colleague Assaulted Her For Not Dating Him / This South Sudan 18yr Old Goalkeeper Is One Of The New Talents At Ongoing U20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.