Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring (38257 Views)

Pregnant Seyi Shay Reacts As Nigerian Idol Replaces Her With Simi For 7th Season / Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) / Abasiodiong Eyo Dethroned, As Meggy Linus Replaces Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 24, 2018
She's back to full time olosho work.
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by walemetro: 9:42am On Oct 24, 2018
what a fake post!!!! she is showing her nails in the pic. french tips. she could easily still have her ring on. and that nse ring is a popular snapchat filter right now. mtscheeeewwwwww.....

TunezBlog:

Sonia, the wife of Nollywood actor, IK Ogbonna who is currently in a struggle to keep his marriage together, has fueled the rumors of marital crisis by openly disposing off her wedding ring. She showed off her new bare hands in footages shared on her social space.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/10/sonia-ogbonna-replaces-her-wedding-ring.html
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by Shhhh01(f): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2018
TunezBlog:

Sonia, the wife of Nollywood actor, IK Ogbonna who is currently in a struggle to keep his marriage together, has fueled the rumors of marital crisis by openly disposing off her wedding ring. She showed off her new bare hands in footages shared on her social space.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/10/sonia-ogbonna-replaces-her-wedding-ring.html
u guys should stop making an unrellevant person look relevant. what is our business with this foreigners life? SMH at OP.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 24, 2018
Marriage scares the shitty hell out of me. To think this lady was giving us marital tonics on 'how to and how not to' some few weeks ago.
I pray God restores whatever is causing this dissolution. This isn't a good news at all at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by EssienUbong: 9:48am On Oct 24, 2018
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by baysol: 9:51am On Oct 24, 2018
TunezBlog:

Olosho in the making....Sonia how market?
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2018
From wife to cow?
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by Haphard(m): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2018
International hoe grin
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:53am On Oct 24, 2018
yettymuse:
Marriage scares the shitty hell out of me. To think this lady was giving us marital tonics on 'how to and how not to' some few weeks ago.
I pray God restores whatever is causing this dissolution. This isn't a good news at all at all.
Exactly! I usually don't advise gurls to marry. Just be giving guys toto to fvck when needed. That's all!
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by Klington: 10:15am On Oct 24, 2018
crack in the wall....

Irony of life.....

You see tiny particles in other people's eyes but can't see a whole log in your own eyes

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by Fitbillionairep: 10:20am On Oct 24, 2018
no joke man, if a bitch messes up with me like this, i will make sure i make her death look like either a movie or an accident. but on her latest post, she has her ring on na. well i know they will make up, but this girl is definitely fucking and sucking a big god preek
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by SocialJustice: 10:25am On Oct 24, 2018
This one want start her olosho ministry now.
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 24, 2018
hope their marriage works out. her and IK have come a long way than to let their marriage fall apart now.
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by Obierika(m): 10:34am On Oct 24, 2018
Who cares?!
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 24, 2018
judetastic:
Can you imagine

Will this brand love the endorsement in your pic?

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by NCANTaskForce: 10:45am On Oct 24, 2018
Attention seeking publicity
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by AngelicBeing: 11:01am On Oct 24, 2018
mynairaland2018:
Mhmm. I rmmber when this lady posted a sexy bikini picture on her page. Someone said she should cover up. Her husband replied dt he likes it like that.

The whole exchange was put up on instablog9ja and people were really praising her and hubby. Someone even said 'this is how u keep ur marriage not like our mothers dt wore wrappers and ended up chasing their husbands away'. This person got over 1000 likes. I wonder what he'll say now.

Even sex doesn't keep a marriage.
cool
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by doggedfighter(f): 11:22am On Oct 24, 2018
Noel1:
U're creative... Just taught me a new thing in marketing. I've also liked nd shared that comment. Lol

Which comment please. Let me learn too.
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by Yoighaman(m): 11:24am On Oct 24, 2018
yettymuse:

Lesson: Don't be a 'follow follow', open your eyes very well, be careful who you take advice from and in the end, make your decisions, because you and only you will live with the consequences of those decisions.
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by Fitbillionairep: 11:55am On Oct 24, 2018
just imagin the kain pic wey the mumu ik allow person wey he call him wife to post for instagram. what does he expect?
i never thought that there are still naija bois that are this stupid. this ik deserve better slap for that him big head. BIG HEAD NO SENSE embarassed >:

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by simplesearch: 11:55am On Oct 24, 2018
An initiate of something big and regretful. All for the love of money, vanity and sorrow at the end.
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by Constantiney: 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
mynairaland2018:
Mhmm. I rmmber when this lady posted a sexy bikini picture on her page. Someone said she should cover up. Her husband replied dt he likes it like that.

The whole exchange was put up on instablog9ja and people were really praising her and hubby. Someone even said 'this is how u keep ur marriage not like our mothers dt wore wrappers and ended up chasing their husbands away'. This person got over 1000 likes. I wonder what he'll say now.

SMH
Perfect people, there is no one formula for keeping a marriage, what works for A may not work for B.

I kept seeing this type of nonsense comment everywhere.

Nobody even knows what went wrong but you jobless people kept attributing it to that one bloody picture.

Marriages that are not even on social media are crashing, one wonders what you lot would say about that.

The same way you black minded primitive
folks kept attributing Lagos Gov. Ambode's downfall to the incident that happened with his wife in her church.

You people must know everything, I'm so jealous.
SMH.
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by darlenese(f): 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2018
mynairaland2018:

love sef can't keep a marriage let alone sex,
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by Aile(m): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
Awon omo olosho

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by BALLOSKI: 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
Mklanceee:
I thought she was a marriage counselor? I guess it is easier to counsel others when you have no problems.
the travails of a marriage counsellor.
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring by emeijeh(m): 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
Noel1:
U're creative... Just taught me a new thing in marketing. I've also liked nd shared that comment. Lol

Thanks man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) / Emperor Bolojay And His 117-Year-Old Grandmother (Photo) / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her PVC, Covers Her Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.