Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) (61370 Views)

Bus Conductor Sanitizes Passengers Before Boarding Danfo Bus (photo) / Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers / Speeding Bus Crashes Into A Betting Shop, Destroys Everything Inside. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by FlirtyGist: 7:21am On Oct 24, 2018
A danfo bus that has TV... Lol

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/man-shocked-entering-danfo-bus-tv-inside-photos

3 Likes

Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by FlirtyGist: 7:21am On Oct 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by foliman(m): 7:24am On Oct 24, 2018
Ehn?

1 Like

Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by Fierce11: 7:26am On Oct 24, 2018
Mumu passenger..
Even the first passenger that launched the bus didn't come to twitter to make noise.
SEGLIZ:

it is obvious, if The Almighty God blesses someone like you with entire riches of this world you would never appreciate it.
Why would God give me the "entire riches of this world" and I'll still bother myself to "appreciate" it? Mba nu! I'd "depreciate" it instead.. Donating to the needy would be a viable option..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by segebase(m): 7:33am On Oct 24, 2018
hz
Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by Homeboiy: 7:33am On Oct 24, 2018
mtchew

1 Like

Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by dkronicle(m): 7:35am On Oct 24, 2018
I hope say na air condition the danfo dey use
Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by pzphoto(m): 7:40am On Oct 24, 2018
Na original

1 Like

Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by LordsApostle: 8:05am On Oct 24, 2018
I wish all Danfo buses can be registered like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 24, 2018
grin
Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by EtimImeh(m): 8:11am On Oct 24, 2018
I prefer air conditioner to that TV. Op. Who get time to watch TV whilst on short transit. Mtcheew

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 24, 2018
ITS CALLED CREATIVITY

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 8:11am On Oct 24, 2018
Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 8:12am On Oct 24, 2018
Lol. Very nice idea. People that have buses or cars and give out to commercial drivers for commercial services should tap into this idea. Write note and phone number as written on that bus. It will atleast put some senses into those reckless drivers. May we all not be victim of accident oooo! Happy new year in advance to everyone.

8GB Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 8:12am On Oct 24, 2018
After 4 months, you wouldn't recognize that bus again.

3 Likes

Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by gen2briz(m): 8:12am On Oct 24, 2018
Originality...

Some people will soon come and say na Atiku borrow him the idea

2 Likes

Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by Aditii(f): 8:12am On Oct 24, 2018
I bet the driver sill drives like a fuc king maniac.

2 Likes

Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 8:12am On Oct 24, 2018
TV that mirror is showing more images than.... Is dat one a TV?? shocked

8 Likes

Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by SirLakes: 8:13am On Oct 24, 2018
Watching TV while driving

The day e go dab enter lagoon grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by pennylland: 8:13am On Oct 24, 2018
The owner is Educated person,since tv and email address is involved

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by Sultty(m): 8:14am On Oct 24, 2018
LordsApostle:
I wish all Danfo buses can be registered like this.
Those ones that are rude to passengers, don't take their bath and have alcohol laden breath will develop themselves like this? Dream on

2 Likes

Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by joeyswift(m): 8:14am On Oct 24, 2018
This one small na. Enter benin u go even see bus with AC, fan, dvd and sound system
Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 8:15am On Oct 24, 2018
funny and nice
Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by joeyswift(m): 8:15am On Oct 24, 2018
This one small na. Enter benin u go even see bus with AC, fan, dvd and sound system. The hustle is real

4 Likes

Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 24, 2018
Seems like it was made for the driver
Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 24, 2018
But these "danfo" will soon be phased out.

1 Like

Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 24, 2018
The way some will be watching Tv and End up in the skull miners den.

2 Likes

Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 8:16am On Oct 24, 2018
still Danforth
Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by timawoku(m): 8:16am On Oct 24, 2018
joeyswift:
This one small na. Enter benin u go even see bus with AC, fan, dvd and sound system
bros bus different from danfo... Danforth na the highest transport for lagos and the world
Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by dmola(m): 8:16am On Oct 24, 2018
Aditii:
I bet the driver sill drives like a fuc king maniac.

smh
Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by obembet(f): 8:17am On Oct 24, 2018
I like that last statement written on that bus.

Term and conditions apply.

Call at your own risk

1 Like

Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 8:17am On Oct 24, 2018
K

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) / 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje / Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.