Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) (61391 Views)

Bus Conductor Sanitizes Passengers Before Boarding Danfo Bus (photo) / Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers / Speeding Bus Crashes Into A Betting Shop, Destroys Everything Inside. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by ssogundele(m): 8:18am On Oct 24, 2018
Sense will not kill the creative genius. Trying to adapt to post-danfo era coming next January according to bobo Ambo. This is called pre-collapse appeal.
Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 8:18am On Oct 24, 2018
Only for Lagos.
Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 8:20am On Oct 24, 2018
Fierce11:
Mumu passenger..
Even the first passenger that launched the bus didn't come to twitter to make noise.

it is obvious, if The Almighty God blesses someone like you with entire riches of this world you would never appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by chicoMX(m): 8:21am On Oct 24, 2018
I entered one like that from Ajah to CMS, as we dey for hold up the man just put Mark Angel comedy skits. We come dey feel the heat and hold up
Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by 2oyo: 8:22am On Oct 24, 2018
E dey Benin City steady.
Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by krushdripper(m): 8:22am On Oct 24, 2018
Most people would show shock.. whatyu talkin about ?
Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by chloride6: 8:24am On Oct 24, 2018
Rubbish...

But people will still sit down 5 5.

Keep your tv let people sit down 3 3
Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by Kenyanstar: 8:24am On Oct 24, 2018
LordsApostle:
I wish all Danfo buses can be registered like this.
In Kenya it is a common thing in all public service vehicles

Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by foreshore(m): 8:25am On Oct 24, 2018
FlirtyGist:
A danfo bus that has TV... Lol

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/man-shocked-entering-danfo-bus-tv-inside-photos

What is special about that!!! Even keke operator can buy TV and put in his keke.

1 Like

Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:27am On Oct 24, 2018
Innovative
Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 8:29am On Oct 24, 2018
eko oni baje oo
Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by LordsApostle: 8:29am On Oct 24, 2018
Kenyanstar:

In Kenya it is a common thing in all public service vehicles
with the corruption and theft with Kenyans, I hope it gets to last.
Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by Kenyanstar: 8:32am On Oct 24, 2018
KENYA PUBLIC SERVICE VEHICLES

Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by Jessidaisy4(f): 8:34am On Oct 24, 2018
I’m surprised this story isn’t on frontpage yet..get well soon Roman Reigns cry

Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by Fierce11: 8:34am On Oct 24, 2018
Aditii:
I bet the driver sill drives like a fuc king maniac.
Wawa kowai. (spits)
Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by CapussoSeba: 8:37am On Oct 24, 2018
smiley
Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by Kenyanstar: 8:39am On Oct 24, 2018
LordsApostle:
Like Nigeria is doing any better? grin grin grin Yours is the case of a blind man trying to lead a deaf man. Nigerians and jokes are like bread and butter.
Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by eghuan1(m): 8:39am On Oct 24, 2018
joeyswift:
This one small na. Enter benin u go even see bus with AC, fan, dvd and sound system. The hustle is real

Leave them. They never see something. Na you go beg the driver to reduce the volume sef

1 Like

Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 8:39am On Oct 24, 2018
Comic man
Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by IbrahimDamola: 8:41am On Oct 24, 2018
This guy actually stole my idea, my friend and I are working on putting out Danfo hummer buses with full airconditioning and TV. 3 people per seat.

Executive Danfo.. (EzekeDanfo) will be the name. grin

We are still working on the modalities. Lagosians deserve better.
Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by GRACEGLORY: 8:52am On Oct 24, 2018
QueenBelle:
ITS CALLED CREATIVITY

With a difference
Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by goldtooth: 9:03am On Oct 24, 2018
Fierce11:
Mumu passenger..
Even the first passenger that launched the bus didn't come to twitter to make noise.

Why would God give me the "entire riches of this world" and I'll still bother myself to "appreciate" it? Mba nu! I'd "depreciate" it instead.. Donating to the needy would be a viable option..
Your brain is really fierce cheesy I like the way you made your point with a twist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by Justseyii: 9:05am On Oct 24, 2018
Danfo 20!!!

Check out my signature link
Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by KosyJerry(m): 9:24am On Oct 24, 2018
Hope you enjoyed your trip?? All classified as News
Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by ekanDamie: 9:25am On Oct 24, 2018
Entered it this morning from batiga to yaba.
I was wowed not like it was much of a spectacul but
Based on how useless danfos are. The seat was clean and unusual
But he was playing saheed osupa so I plugged my earpiece
Wrong showing
Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by Womenrep(f): 9:25am On Oct 24, 2018
LordsApostle:

It's been like that for many years, even the screens on each passenger's seat are always safe.
The buses(matatu) have Wi-Fi too.
Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by 3Dee(m): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2018
If danfo no drive recklessly, how it wan take Waka for road. The owner go soon tire with payment.
You no see uber or taxify put this kin thing on top, na danfo...mtcheew
Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 24, 2018
all these village boys coming to lagos for the first time, the_uy must be from rivers.
Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by Boboye4slim(m): 9:30am On Oct 24, 2018
timawoku:
bros bus different from danfo... Danforth na the highest transport for lagos and the world

Pls what's Danforth..... Is Danforth same as danfo?? .....old don't say yes else you'd ruin my whole childhood
Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by Scopes28(m): 9:34am On Oct 24, 2018
It's all about the packaging. Making your passengers happy should be a priority.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 9:40am On Oct 24, 2018
op go to Nairobi you will see matatu (their version of danfo) with 42" led tv
Re: Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) by femi4: 9:43am On Oct 24, 2018
The Danfo get version, Danfo 2.0 grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) / Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) / 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.