Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

Nokia X6 Vs Nokia X7 (which One Will You Go For) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia X6 Vs Nokia X7 (which One Will You Go For) (1475 Views)

Help Me Choose Between Samsung A50 Vs Nokia 7.2 / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) / Xiaomi Note 6 Pro Vs Nokia X6 Vs Tecno Camon 11 Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nokia X6 Vs Nokia X7 (which One Will You Go For) by Alexabeb291: 8:50am On Oct 24, 2018
Nokia X6 features a 2.5D Gorilla glass design on both the front & back which gives the device a premium look, while the Nokia X7 only has this design on the front but it frame is made using aluminum which i prefer to the one adopted on X6. These two phones look so much alike but they have their differences but choosing between these two might be somehow difficult, the X7 has ZEISS optic camera which the X6 doesn't have while the X6 spots a 16MP + 5MP back camera and the X7 is equipped with 12MP + 5MP and so on.

Particularly about the camera, i can't really see much of a difference at the rear side but the front camera definitely made a difference, Nokia X6 got a higher score there and the bezel to the bottom of the Nokia 7.1 is kinda big compared to Nokia 6.1 Plus.

The thing is kinda somehow if am right..check out full specs comparison and comment your pick.
Full specs comparison: https://www.naijatech360.com.ng/2018/10/nokia-x6-vs-nokia-x7.html

Re: Nokia X6 Vs Nokia X7 (which One Will You Go For) by Troublemaker101(m): 3:13am On Apr 19, 2019
Alexabeb291:
Nokia X6 features a 2.5D Gorilla glass design on both the front & back which gives the device a premium look, while the Nokia X7 only has this design on the front but it frame is made using aluminum which i prefer to the one adopted on X6. These two phones look so much alike but they have their differences but choosing between these two might be somehow difficult, the X7 has ZEISS optic camera which the X6 doesn't have while the X6 spots a 16MP + 5MP back camera and the X7 is equipped with 12MP + 5MP and so on.

Particularly about the camera, i can't really see much of a difference at the rear side but the front camera definitely made a difference, Nokia X6 got a higher score there and the bezel to the bottom of the Nokia 7.1 is kinda big compared to Nokia 6.1 Plus.

The thing is kinda somehow if am right..check out full specs comparison and comment your pick.
Full specs comparison: https://www.naijatech360.com.ng/2018/10/nokia-x6-vs-nokia-x7.html
So, in other words, what you're trying to say is that the x6 may have a better selfie camera than the x7 right?

(1) (Reply)

Blackview A30 / Brand New Umidigi A5 Pro Available (SOLD) / The World, Tecno Mobile And Android 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.