Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Help Me Choose Between Samsung A50 Vs Nokia 7.2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me Choose Between Samsung A50 Vs Nokia 7.2 (4105 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) / Samsung Galaxy A50 Vs. Infinix Zero 6 Pro: Which One Would You Choose? / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Choose Between Samsung A50 Vs Nokia 7.2 by eTECTIV: 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2020
Pls I need reviews on d Nokia 7.2 device as it compares to Samsung A50.. Aside d extra 500mah d samsung (4000)packs over d Nokia 7.2 (3500mah), how do their performances compare
Re: Help Me Choose Between Samsung A50 Vs Nokia 7.2 by Nbote(m): 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
Well it depends on wat u're looking for... Samsung A50 spots a slightly bigger battery and processor..
Re: Help Me Choose Between Samsung A50 Vs Nokia 7.2 by Kingrexyl(m): 5:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
Save more and buy samsung A51

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose Between Samsung A50 Vs Nokia 7.2 by eki2000(m): 4:40am On Feb 07, 2020
Nokia is superb, their camera gives true to live colours, you will enjoy the 7.2 with 6gb ram. A50 is 4gb ram, 128gb internal storage, same thing with A51.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Choose Between Samsung A50 Vs Nokia 7.2 by Nicklaus619(m): 7:47am On Feb 07, 2020
Forget Nokia. They have failed in android phone, I use to be a Nokia addict until they start failing in their android phones, buy Samsung and get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Help Me Choose Between Samsung A50 Vs Nokia 7.2 by Randy100: 7:54am On Feb 07, 2020
If you have money just buy nokia 9 purview, you will enjoy paradise on earth with that phone but I know you are wretched and can't afford such phone. Sorry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me Choose Between Samsung A50 Vs Nokia 7.2 by Mistaicey2288: 9:05am On Feb 07, 2020
Randy100:
If you have money just buy nokia 9 purview, you will enjoy paradise on earth with that phone but I know you are wretched and can't afford such phone. Sorry.

And what makes you think he's a wretch? The money he wants to use to buy this one, was it you that gave him or borrowed him? Someone posted that he needed an advice on which to go for between two options and you replied with another option? Did he tell you he doesn't know or haven't heard about the phone you mentioned before? This is how you people fail exams. Simple question, you can not answer. SMH!

7 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose Between Samsung A50 Vs Nokia 7.2 by justlaw(m): 9:56am On Feb 07, 2020
See how you display your stupidity on public forum. Someone you don't know and you already tagged him "wretched".
You need to change your orientation about life!!

Randy100:

6 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose Between Samsung A50 Vs Nokia 7.2 by Arthurity1(m): 11:39am On Feb 07, 2020
Randy100:
did your mother give birth to you with a brain?

7 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose Between Samsung A50 Vs Nokia 7.2 by seanwilliam(m): 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
Thec RANDY guy needs cheap popularity on nairaland, so quoting him means you're supporting his trolling husle.. to the OP, if you can wait till early March, you should be able to get Samsung a51 at the a50 current price.. a51 is packed with current tech and design..
Either nokia or samsung, you wouldn't go wrong with any..
But personally I will go for a50.. ( I really dont have tangible reason for this though. both phones performance are runner up. But interms of resales value and phone bragado, na sammy I go choose).

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose Between Samsung A50 Vs Nokia 7.2 by Mistaicey2288: 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
Randy100:
My middle finger to all of you. Stupid people.

Lol.. Apparently, the fo0l has no reply to counter all we said and then resorts to insults.. Oloriburuku omo.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose Between Samsung A50 Vs Nokia 7.2 by sunshineV(f): 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2020
If u are into samsung get a51
Re: Help Me Choose Between Samsung A50 Vs Nokia 7.2 by Arthurity1(m): 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
Randy100:
F*ck you and your mother!

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose Between Samsung A50 Vs Nokia 7.2 by aezenkwu(m): 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
Any A series on Samsung is wack. I used A30. Just buy Nokia cos they have a premium designs
Re: Help Me Choose Between Samsung A50 Vs Nokia 7.2 by Randy100: 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
T
Arthurity1:
F*ck you and your mother!
fvck your useless family.
Re: Help Me Choose Between Samsung A50 Vs Nokia 7.2 by Randy100: 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

Lol.. Apparently, the fo0l has no reply to counter all we said and then resorts to insults.. Oloriburuku omo.
fvck you again.
Re: Help Me Choose Between Samsung A50 Vs Nokia 7.2 by ToyBoyAaron(m): 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
Nbote:
Well it depends on wat u're looking for... Samsung A50 spots a slightly bigger battery and processor..
Bigger battery I agree, processor? I don't agree, the only upside to the exynos 9610 is the 10nm
Re: Help Me Choose Between Samsung A50 Vs Nokia 7.2 by Mistaicey2288: 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
Randy100:
Randy100:
fvck you again.

Myndd44 OMA4J Lalasticlala Seun Justwise
This guy right here (Randy100) has been raining insults on everyone since morning violating Rule 2. Please kindly go through his posts in here. He has very bad reviews in here already.. One example of the reviews below:

seanwilliam:
Thec RANDY guy needs cheap popularity on nairaland, so quoting him means you're supporting his trolling husle..

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose Between Samsung A50 Vs Nokia 7.2 by Randy100: 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

Myndd44 OMA4J Lalasticlala Seun Justwise
This guy right here (Randy100) has been raining insults on everyone since morning violating Rule 2. Please kindly go through his posts in here. He has very bad reviews in here already.. One example of the reviews below:

You started the insult and you are now crying to Moderators to get me banned. Coward.
Re: Help Me Choose Between Samsung A50 Vs Nokia 7.2 by Mistaicey2288: 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2020
Randy100:
You started the insult and you are now crying to Moderators to get me banned. Coward.

Oh really? Why not go through your posts again. You started by calling someone wretched. We tried to call you to order but you quoted us all calling us stupid people and raising middle finger for us... Justwise Myndd44 Lalasticlala. Kindly take note.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Choose Between Samsung A50 Vs Nokia 7.2 by Randy100: 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

Oh really? Why not go through your posts again. You started by calling someone wretched. We tried to call you to order but you quoted us all calling us stupid people and raising middle finger for us... Justwise Myndd44 Lalasticlala. Kindly take note.
You are the only sensible person that quoted me and for that I am sorry even though you later resorted to insult. First of all, nobody made you and the other guys a defender of the defenceless. I was not even serious with what I typed above and you guys have taken it into una heart and start raining abuse. Nobody can bully me.
Re: Help Me Choose Between Samsung A50 Vs Nokia 7.2 by seselez: 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
Randy100:

Why the insult? Are u in anyway better than the person?
Re: Help Me Choose Between Samsung A50 Vs Nokia 7.2 by Mistaicey2288: 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
Randy100:
You are the only sensible person that quoted me and for that I am sorry even though you later resorted to insult. First of all, nobody made you and the other guys a defender of the defenceless. I was not even serious with what I typed above and you guys have taken it into una heart and start raining abuse. Nobody can bully me.

It's fine apologies accepted. And I'm sorry as well. I just did it to retaliate... Peace! ✌️
Re: Help Me Choose Between Samsung A50 Vs Nokia 7.2 by Nbote(m): 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Save more and buy samsung A51

I stuck with d A50 jare... D reviews of d Nokia 7.2 I read online weren't encouraging. Same with d A70.. I've got a lot I'm doing with cash at d moment jare so didnt see how d extra cost of getting d A51 equates to d value I'll get from it.
Re: Help Me Choose Between Samsung A50 Vs Nokia 7.2 by Randy100: 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

It's fine apologies accepted. And I'm sorry as well. I just did it to retaliate... Peace! ✌️
Alright, Peace.
Re: Help Me Choose Between Samsung A50 Vs Nokia 7.2 by Nbote(m): 7:29pm On Feb 07, 2020
Nicklaus619:
Forget Nokia. They have failed in android phone, I use to be a Nokia addict until they start failing in their android phones, buy Samsung and get peace of mind
Nokia neva wan serious. If u read d reviews of d 7.2 online u wont even want to price it.

aezenkwu:
Any A series on Samsung is wack. I used A30. Just buy Nokia cos they have a premium designs
Nokia is overrated trust me. D reviews online aren't encouraging. Secondly no resale value. My hands on review of d 6.1 fall my hand.

seanwilliam:
To the OP, if you can wait till early March, you should be able to get Samsung a51 at the a50 current price.. a51 is packed with current tech and design..
Either nokia or samsung, you wouldn't go wrong with any..
But personally I will go for a50.. ( I really dont have tangible reason for this though. both phones performance are runner up. But interms of resales value and phone bragado, na sammy I go choose).

I go still change to anoda device in a couple of months time becos I'm sure my kid sista will ask for it wen she gets back from NYSC.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Choose Between Samsung A50 Vs Nokia 7.2 by aezenkwu(m): 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
Nbote:

Nokia neva wan serious. If u read d reviews of d 7.2 online u wont even want to price it.

This is true they aren't serious.

Nokia is overrated trust me. D reviews online aren't encouraging. Secondly no resale value. My hands on review of d 6.1 fall my hand.

I used 6.1 too and I gave it out

I go still change to anoda device in a couple of months time becos I'm sure my kid sista will ask for it wen she gets back from NYSC.
Re: Help Me Choose Between Samsung A50 Vs Nokia 7.2 by tunize(m): 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
Randy100:
U tink u jst made sense now?? Wise up

1 Like

Re: Help Me Choose Between Samsung A50 Vs Nokia 7.2 by Arthurity1(m): 1:29am On Feb 08, 2020
Randy100:
T fvck your useless family.
Bleep your LovePeddler mother and your drunkard father!
Re: Help Me Choose Between Samsung A50 Vs Nokia 7.2 by Randy100: 7:15am On Feb 08, 2020
Arthurity1:
Bleep your LovePeddler mother and your drunkard father!
Thunder fire your family and unborn generation. Bastard son of a thousand father.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Ladies Go For This Phone / Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) / Twitter CEO Shades Facebook Over New Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.