Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Vp Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni, Holds Msmes Clinic In Bauchi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vp Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni, Holds Msmes Clinic In Bauchi (8240 Views)

Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) / Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vp Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni, Holds Msmes Clinic In Bauchi by janetdaniels201: 9:11am On Oct 24, 2018
VP OSINBAJO LAUNCHES TRADER MONI, HOLDS MSMEs CLINIC IN BAUCHI

*Says Buhari ensuring Nigerian resources benefit Nigerians

The focus of the Buhari administration, from the outset, was to empower young people, and ensure that the resources of the country are used for the benefit of all Nigerians instead of a few individuals, according to Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN.

The Vice President stated this today at the launch of the Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) Clinics in Bauchi.

According to him, "Our focus from the beginning of the administration is that there must be jobs, enough resources for young men and women to be able to do their work and to contribute their quota to Nigeria's growth.

"That is why the President started the N-Power programme, the Market Moni programme and TraderMoni; that is the reason why the President said that we must have Home-Grown School Feeding programme, to provide opportunities for people.

"President Muhammadu Buhari's commitment to Nigeria is that he will not steal Nigeria's resources, he will use Nigeria's money for the benefit of Nigerians, that is the pledge he made the day he became President and he has maintained that pledge till now. The determination of our government is to see to it that Nigeria's resources are used for the benefit of Nigerians."

Prof. Osinbajo who spoke about several efforts made by the present administration to improve the lot of the people despite earning less said, " this country can afford to provide for our people that is why we are determined and committed by making sure that we provide for our people everywhere they are, especially the young men and women."

He said: "For the first time in the history of Nigeria, we are spending 30% of our income on infrastructure. That is why we are able to build the Lagos-Kano railway, the Mambila Hydro project and all of the several roads that we have started building.

"We are spending Nigeria's money in the right places and we make sure that nobody steals Nigeria's money."

He enjoined the people of the state to be committed to the objectives of the Federal Government, which according to him, "is to make sure that we give our people the best possible."

Aside from the launch of MSMEs clinics, the Vice President also launched the Trader Moni Scheme (the collateral and Interest-free loan scheme for petty traders in Bauchi) and also commissioned the One-Stop Shop for MSMEs in Bauchi and environs.

Laolu Akande
Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity
Office of the Vice President
23 October 2018

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vp Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni, Holds Msmes Clinic In Bauchi by Mrviktor(m): 9:11am On Oct 24, 2018
First to comment baby

1 Like

Re: Vp Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni, Holds Msmes Clinic In Bauchi by Olohunjedalo(m): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2018
5 naira per post crew will soon be here to discredit this too
Oh! One is directly below me already! cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vp Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni, Holds Msmes Clinic In Bauchi by raker300: 9:16am On Oct 24, 2018
3 months to election and you decide to “share” money?

How convenient

14 Likes

Re: Vp Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni, Holds Msmes Clinic In Bauchi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:16am On Oct 24, 2018
This Indirect vote buying won't work .

Buhari is leaving Aso rock in 2019

10 Likes

Re: Vp Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni, Holds Msmes Clinic In Bauchi by dafeyankee: 9:29am On Oct 24, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

Have you eaten today?are you more popular than Jack the IPOB dog?have you sacrificed anything for any cause like Jack?

Only the late Jack has the right to criticize the APC, because he died courageously in Service.

Jack the GREATEST IPOB that ever liveth.

39 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Vp Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni, Holds Msmes Clinic In Bauchi by MeanChris(m): 9:29am On Oct 24, 2018
Nigerians sha
Re: Vp Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni, Holds Msmes Clinic In Bauchi by Sirpaul(m): 9:30am On Oct 24, 2018
All for the election if you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Vp Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni, Holds Msmes Clinic In Bauchi by itiswellandwell: 9:30am On Oct 24, 2018
Not bad.

8GB Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Vp Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni, Holds Msmes Clinic In Bauchi by hightempo(m): 9:30am On Oct 24, 2018
K
Re: Vp Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni, Holds Msmes Clinic In Bauchi by Butterflyleo: 9:32am On Oct 24, 2018
Awesome job by the best VP ever.

We love you sir and we are encouraged by your care and focus for the masses as against the warped focus on the few elite by the PDP years.

Thank you for being bold and daring enough to change the status quo.

May you and my President Live long.

God bless Nigeria

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vp Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni, Holds Msmes Clinic In Bauchi by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 24, 2018
dats y i support d Buhari/Osinbajo ticket till 2023...

sai Baba come 2019....
ba gudu.... ba jada baya....babu tsoro fama....APC SAK cool wink

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vp Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni, Holds Msmes Clinic In Bauchi by Drsmith01(m): 9:33am On Oct 24, 2018
dafeyankee:

Have you eaten today?

How is it your business busy body?
Re: Vp Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni, Holds Msmes Clinic In Bauchi by Shampoo77: 9:33am On Oct 24, 2018
Which kind trader money? They are busy sharing bribe ahead of the general elections. Fraudulent group spearheaded by a pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Vp Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni, Holds Msmes Clinic In Bauchi by quickberry(m): 9:33am On Oct 24, 2018
God bless Buhari/Osinbajo

PMB/PYO till 2023

6 Likes

Re: Vp Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni, Holds Msmes Clinic In Bauchi by Drsmith01(m): 9:33am On Oct 24, 2018
Sharming95:
dats y i support d Buhari/Osinbajo ticket till 2023...

sai Baba till come 2019....
ba gudu.... ba jada baya....babu tsoro fama....APC SAK cool wink

Zombie no go chop until you tell am to chop zombie, zombie no go baff until u tell am to baff zombie

1 Like

Re: Vp Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni, Holds Msmes Clinic In Bauchi by Nathdougg: 9:34am On Oct 24, 2018
VOTE BUYING ON FLEEK
Re: Vp Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni, Holds Msmes Clinic In Bauchi by fokusmind: 9:35am On Oct 24, 2018
He said: "For the first time in the history of Nigeria, we are spending 30% of our income on infrastructure. That is why we are able to build the Lagos-Kano railway, the Mambila Hydro project and all of the several roads that we have started building.

"We are spending Nigeria's money in the right places and we make sure that nobody steals Nigeria's money."

God bless PMB and his team otherwise Nigeria will have become another Venezuela who we share the same economic parameters with.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vp Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni, Holds Msmes Clinic In Bauchi by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 24, 2018
So what grounding testimonies have come from those who received the 10k in previous months?

Would the 10k pay school fees or rent?

-Just what if we have used the money to reduce the fee percentage of public primary school fees/secondary for a year?

- just what if hundreds of cottage hospitals are built in rural villages thereby providing jobs for doctors/nurses?
Re: Vp Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni, Holds Msmes Clinic In Bauchi by Spinoren(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2018
Apc with the change �� check my signature from your site
Re: Vp Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni, Holds Msmes Clinic In Bauchi by femmy2010(m): 9:37am On Oct 24, 2018
dafeyankee:

Have you eaten today?are you more popular than Jack the IPOB dog?have you sacrificed anything for any cause like Jack?

Only the late Jack has the right to criticize the APC, has he died courageously in Service.

Jack the GREATEST IPOB that ever liveth.

May the Hero of the Struggle "Jack The Dog" rest in Peace .
His death would never be in Vain .

Mazi Bolt

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vp Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni, Holds Msmes Clinic In Bauchi by AnanseK(m): 9:37am On Oct 24, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]

THE NHIS: THE UNTOLD STORY

BY Adeyanju Demi

"I never thought a day will come when I will have to agree with any decision Buhari has taken. On the
NHIS thing, I regretfully have to admit that he was right.

We had all condemned the reinstatement of the NHIS Boss who was accused of corruption.
NHIS started functioning in 2005. It's 13yrs old this year.

NHIS covers 3 million Nigerians. It’s about Health Care but, because of corruption, the agency has not
performed well. Politicians turned NHIS into an ATM.

Let Me Explain:
HMOs -Health Maintenance ORG’s, all private companies owned by politicians, are the real problem of NHIS. They are middle men between
NHIS and the hospitals. They have enthroned corruption to another level in the place.

The HMOs receive money from NHIS on behalf of the people to pay hospitals so that Nigerians on the
NHIS scheme can enjoy medical services, but they refuse to pay the hospitals and corner the money.
NHIS gives the HMOs 3 months in advance to pay hospitals but they were not paying.

What They Do With The NHIS Money:

A. They fix it in banks to accrue interest.

B. They buy forex And do trading with it.

C. They take loans using it as collateral.

When banks know you are getting massive funds from NHIS, they give you 10 times the amount in your account.

So instead of the HMOs to pay the hospitals as agreed on time, they are heavily indebted to all
hospitals nationwide, thereby crippling healthcare services nationwide. They owe National Hospital alone N400million.

It’s A Major Cartel:

There are 57 HMOs. They are the cartel at NHIS. They work hand in hand with every Minister of
Health, Board Members, the Executive Secretary(EX)
& politicians in government to run the place to the ground.

Evidently, this new EX refused to play ball & they declared war on him.
Someone early this year contacted me from NHIS that the EX is destroying the agency, etc and that
they were appealing to my organization to come to
their rescue. I told him I needed to do my due diligence but I never did. We all joined later to
crucify the man.

So just last week I coincidently ran into a friend that
works at NHIS and he started briefing me of all the dirty things going on there. It’s really depressing.
The things I heard made me wonder if this country can ever be great.
I will explain all that is going on there.

So this EX appointed by Buhari came and found out that there was massive corruption going on at NHIS
& he wanted to stop it but the cartel “HMOs” declared war on him. The HMOs said he can’t stop
the norm & teamed up with politicians in Buhari’s
government to start fighting him.
The HMOs got the support of the Board Chairman of NHIS and other members of the Board who are
all politicians. Got the support of the Minister of Health & other politicians. What was the crime of
this EX guy? He wanted to block where politicians are eating.

The issue they had with the EX guys were:

They were not paying hospitals.
Many of their licenses had expired since 2013 & he was asking them to renew before they get
disbursements of money, etc.
One of the conditions the EX guy gave was that every HMOS must go to the hospitals to get a letter
of non indebtedness signed by the CMD before they will get funds from the agency.

The hospitals were happy with the new development but HMOs were unhappy. The NHIS is strategically important to Nigerians. In a working country, every citizen should be
captured in the scheme. NHIS pays Federal, State & even private hospitals through HMOs. Nigerians on the scheme are the main beneficiaries.

Many workers are on the scheme. NHIS also pay Military & Police hospitals nationwide. The police
alone have over 800k officers and their dependents on the scheme.

The Ministry of Health and politicians are the
number 1 problem of NHIS in Nigeria. They use
NHIS as an ATM. Because the EX guy stopped them, he was suspended on allegations of
corruption which many of us believed because of
media trial. EFCC then investigated him.The reason he was reinstated was because EFCC did not find him wanting according to my friend that
works there. He said after his reinstatement, the EX
guy became tougher on the HMOs and the Board & the Minister began to plot his removal again.

The EX guy was just suspended again on the eve of delisting many unqualified HMOS. A Pre-emptive
move by the NHIS Board & the Minister. The union is also on the payroll of the HMOs.

The HMOs are the real cartel at NHIS. HMOs were angry that the EX instituted a forensic
audit of NHIS finances. Audit discovered that N46billion of NHIS money were stashed away in different banks. These are people’s money. The HMOs
say the EX is using EFCC, CBN, AG, Accountant General & Asset Recovery to fight them.

Our national & State hospitals are under funded and many of them survive on the NHIS money. For
instance, FMC Asaba got only about N18million from the budget last year & they require over N10million to power the hospital with diesel. So
how will they survive without NHIS funding?

So if the HMOs take money from NHIS and refuse to give the hospitals, they are destroying our health sector. The Union, the Board and the Ministry of Health should stop the rubbish they are doing to
cripple our health sector.

We @ConcernedNIG will come into this matter fully.

2 Likes

Re: Vp Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni, Holds Msmes Clinic In Bauchi by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 24, 2018
Drsmith01:

Zombie no go chop until you tell am to chop zombie, zombie no go baff until u tell am to baff zombie
bloody polytheist wailer av yhu worship yhur nemerous gods dis morning...nnamdi cownu...atiku...obi and Jonathan.....wawa akuya....shashasha grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vp Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni, Holds Msmes Clinic In Bauchi by storm001(m): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2018
Says Buhari ensuring Nigerian resources benefit Nigerians

He is making sure the North benefits from Nigeria Resources.

#TheLordWillComeLikeAtHiefInTheNight.
#LetsArticulateObediently.
Re: Vp Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni, Holds Msmes Clinic In Bauchi by Drsmith01(m): 9:42am On Oct 24, 2018
Sharming95:
bloody polytheist wailer av yhu worship yhur nemerous gods dis morning...nnamdi cownu...atiku...obi and Jonathan.....wawa akuya....shashasha grin

Hahahaha i just knew it. You must be a northern Animal coz na only them the do like this. You guys are the problem we have in this country. Fucking jihadist.

1 Like

Re: Vp Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni, Holds Msmes Clinic In Bauchi by gen2briz(m): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Vp Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni, Holds Msmes Clinic In Bauchi by EssienUbong: 9:47am On Oct 24, 2018
Re: Vp Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni, Holds Msmes Clinic In Bauchi by alizma: 10:02am On Oct 24, 2018
the last time the poor masses felt government directly was during Babangida's regime(Better life program) and this administration is doing it after many years.
be it for political purpose or not, the fact is that previous administrations had the opportunity to do the same even for the same purpose but they were to selfish and self centered that they denied the masses that financial closeness.

4 Likes

Re: Vp Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni, Holds Msmes Clinic In Bauchi by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 24, 2018
Bribe in disguise.
Re: Vp Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni, Holds Msmes Clinic In Bauchi by che182: 10:13am On Oct 24, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

Buhari need not buying votes in Bauchi cos it is one of the places that a million votes for him is sure!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Population Outgrows Economy Amid Rising Dependants, Misery / Cbn Explains Kano Donation / Illegal Immigrants Take Over Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.