Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Can You Quit Your Career For Marriage? The 'agbokolori' Discussion - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can You Quit Your Career For Marriage? The 'agbokolori' Discussion (571 Views)

3 Signs That It’s Time To Quit Your Job / 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job / Before You Quit That Job!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Quit Your Career For Marriage? The 'agbokolori' Discussion by Peruperu: 9:11am On Oct 24, 2018
*CAN YOU QUIT OR FORFEIT YOUR CAREER FOR MARRIAGE?* *THE 'AGBOKOLORI' SYNDROME*

Have you ever been in a situation where you have to choose between your career and your relationship?

The cases of a partner having to quit job or career for marriage has been on the increase recently and this is always one-sided most times, the woman quits her career to keep her home, she has to be the one to sacrifice her job. There has been several debates and discussions about this but there is a trending movie on YouTube right now that mirrors the after effects to women. The title of the movie is AGBOKOLORI and I recommend that everyone especially women see it. This movie cuts across all tribes, races and ages. It is the best gift to women in 2018 and beyond. I watched the movie and I feel strongly that all women around the world MUST see it!

(1) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2019 | Apply Now Before Deadline / What Business Can I Combine With Teaching / 14 Year Old Boy Works For Google Earns Over ₦450 Million Yearly (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.