Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Should I Use Voguepay? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Should I Use Voguepay? (814 Views)

How To Make Money From Voguepay Referral Program In 2018 / I Will Integrate Voguepay Payment Processor On Any Website / VOGUEPAY ISSUE SETTLED... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Use Voguepay? by Rayreezy: 9:18am On Oct 24, 2018
Please is VoguePay a good means of receiving payments online?
Re: Should I Use Voguepay? by Donald3d(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2018
They are fair
It depends on you, your service, and if you are comfortable with their pricing
What are you trying to achieve and on what platform
Re: Should I Use Voguepay? by Rayreezy: 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
Donald3d:
They are fair
It depends on you, your service, and if you are comfortable with their pricing
What are you trying to achieve and on what platform

Trying to receive payment from Someone in Lativa
Re: Should I Use Voguepay? by histechs(m): 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
Its OK but paystack is better to me
Re: Should I Use Voguepay? by yomalex(m): 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
Rayreezy:
VoguePay is good but after transaction fees they'll charge you again when you withdraw.

Paystack there is no option for the customer to pay the transaction charges but they'll send your money free

Rave by Flutterwave has the option for the customer to pay transaction charges not sure if they charge for withdrawals
Re: Should I Use Voguepay? by ideologies(m): 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
Voguepay is the first Nigerian Online Payment Processor and have been in business since 2012.
In my early blogging days, I used to sell ebooks on my blog. VoguePay allows you to sell ebooks, audios, epin online.

Well, it depends on the business you intend to use it for.

I know that they have new features now, like invoice, bulk payments, recurrent billings.

You should give it a try.

Rayreezy:
Re: Should I Use Voguepay? by viirose: 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
ah Voguepay help me collect money from people wey dey owe me. Their invoicing tool makes sense die, it has a link that allows the customer to pay in the invoice email.
Re: Should I Use Voguepay? by LEYE52: 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
I feel Voguepay is still the best of them all in Nigeria. I have both Paystack and Voguepay on my E-commerce website and so far, i enjoy Voguepay's services more. Quick resolution to issues, low chargeback rate, quick payment of withdrawal into any bank account of your choice, easy to use platform, refund option on your account, very nice interface and they also encourage small scale businesses as well. I still give it to Voguepay.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Content Writer For Your Blog? You Found One / How To Do Your Own Search Engine / Buy .com Domain On Namecheap For $5.88/year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.