Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

A 42yrs Old Woman Mrs. Aisha Kareem Receive ₦20,000 To Support Her Business - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A 42yrs Old Woman Mrs. Aisha Kareem Receive ₦20,000 To Support Her Business (216 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation / Members Beat Pastor James Mugo After He Asked Them To Pay ₦16,000 To Unlock 2022 / Apostle Suleman Prays For Aisha Buhari Over Cabal In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A 42yrs Old Woman Mrs. Aisha Kareem Receive ₦20,000 To Support Her Business by Vocnewsblog(m): 10:33am On Oct 24, 2018
"Joy multiplies when it is shared among friends, but grief diminishes with every division. That is life.” — R.A. Salvatore

Mrs. Aisha Kareem was overwhelmed with joy glaring all over her face, when the team led by Mr. Gregory Azemobor – the convener of Voice of Divine Truth International Outreach A.K.A Voice of Change, paid her a surprise visit today during our outreach. Mrs. Aisha Kareem, a 48 years old widow who resides at NO. 38 Felicia Oke Street in Olawora Lagos state with her four children lost her husband since 2000 after an undisclosed brief illness. She is a petty trader who sells vegetables, fresh tomatoes and peppers in front of her house.

Narrating her story, she says;
I started this petty business after I lost my husband some years ago. My husband died in 2000 following an undisclosed brief illness. Since my husband’s death, I have been struggling to survive; to eat, feed, train my four children and pay house rent. I have no one to help me; even my husband’s family deserted me. But with God, I have been managing with this little business.

The team decided to diminish her grief by giving her a cash donation of ₦20,000 to support her petty business. Feeling so excited, Mrs. Aisha Kareem expressed her gratitude to the Voice of Divine Truth Int’l Outreach team and used the opportunity to advise other widows to find something doing and not stay idle.

For those who wish to support her personally, you can contact her on 07032807935. Mrs. Aisha needs more support.

Our target is to empower 1000 Widows with a free grant of ₦20,000 each, to enable them to start or boost their petty businesses. The goal of this project is to economically empower poor widows to improve their livelihood and be able to cater for their families.

The core message of our widow's empowerment project;
Beloved, the only reason why we are showing you the videos and pictures of our charitable activities is to practically teach, demonstrate and inspire you to imbibe the message of love for humanity. As you watch and see us help widows who are in need, please be inspired also to do likewise. There are Widows around you, go out of your way to show them the love of God. God will not come down from heaven to that; you should represent His interest here on earth.

You want to be part of this project, why not join us now? With ₦20,000 donation, you can lift a widow and her family out of poverty.

And if you wish to be our financial partner, to support other widows, please kindly call or WhatsApp: +2348084701414 or +2348087656176.
You can also visit www.vocinternational.com, www.azemoborgregory.com, Instagram: @gazemobor @voiceofdivinetruth.

God bless you richly as you make this move.

Many thanks to all our beloved brothers and sisters, who believe in this cause and have made generous donations to support the project. God bless you all. We appreciate you.

Thank you for allowing God to use you to support the cause of the poor.

CC: seun, lalasticlala, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

FSGC. Set To Hold Her Old School Service / God Help Us / The Power Of Praise (4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.