Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation (21438 Views)

RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by EBMedia: 7:24am On Sep 19, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lVZ6uwqC4w

Prophet jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin, founder of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, Delta state, To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police In Investigating Mohbad's Death

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by REDshouse(m): 7:26am On Sep 19, 2023
Na so..Dem don start same way they deceived one Presidential candidate

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by Righthussle: 7:30am On Sep 19, 2023
Powerful prophet. You for go raise Mohbad from dead na. As powerful prophet wey u be. Why you dey give her money ? Pulpit bandit. Na the gullible people wey dey give una dia hard earned money I dey pity.

I remember what my mother suffered and how much she spent when she wanted this man to pray for her. Spent 20k per night for close to 2 weeks for the man church plus separate laying of hand money . When her eyes clear, she carry her bag come back house.

131 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 19, 2023
Righthussle:
This one really wan trend. Rob Peter pay Paul. I remember what my mother suffered
Can you share the story?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by SultanOfPuna: 8:30am On Sep 19, 2023
Ok
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by Wawelexy(m): 8:31am On Sep 19, 2023
If influencial people can follow up with the investigations, it will be hard to be swept under the carpet... Nice one pastor

19 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by nony43(m): 8:31am On Sep 19, 2023
Please I need someone to tell me about this boy’s death cause I am lost. All I know is one Sam Larry bullied him.

Was he killed?
Does his father has a hand to his death?
Why are people calling naira Marley,?
Why did they rush to bury him.

Abeg make Una furnish me with gist cos I am lost.

9 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by korm2me(m): 8:31am On Sep 19, 2023
Nice
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by safarilove(m): 8:32am On Sep 19, 2023
I don't see anything wrong with this..Let's get to the end of this issue.
Ride on Prophet!

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by Okortor: 8:32am On Sep 19, 2023
Mohbad got a strong spirit....... It's not everyone u kill and go free. His spirit shall keep tormenting all involved till the killer's get apprehended and justice served!!!!!!!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by ruggedboych: 8:32am On Sep 19, 2023
grin
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by zeusdgrt(m): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2023
Hhmm
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by Shinjawestern: 8:33am On Sep 19, 2023
Why are yoruba Muslims always killing yoruba Christians...

This is getting too much...

Why will naira marley a Muslim kill Mohbad a Christian....

We Yoruba Christians will never forgive Marley..

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by zebszebs: 8:35am On Sep 19, 2023
This semi-illiterate, clout chaser.

Let him first produce Baby Testimony, the 4-year-old son of a crippled woman, Ruth Matthews. Who "disappeared" in his business center called a church. Then we will listen to him. Oloshi!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by IVORY2009(m): 8:35am On Sep 19, 2023
grin
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by teebaxy(m): 8:36am On Sep 19, 2023
Pastor too wants to key into the thread … All this pastors hand self no clean

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by Juanmike(m): 8:37am On Sep 19, 2023
Righthussle:
Na for show. Pulpit bandits, na dia way be that. I remember what my mother suffered and how much she spent when she wanted this man to pray for her. Spent 20k per night for close to 2 weeks for the man church plus separate laying of hand money . When her eyes clear, she carry her back come back house.
Lol, she was clueless.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by Spechialone(f): 8:37am On Sep 19, 2023
This Clem Ohameze look alike

14 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by Aolfooties(m): 8:38am On Sep 19, 2023
Any means to get to the truth of his death is welcome.

Check my signature for quality made in Nigeria footwears.
Buy 2 shoes, get 1 free slide. Offer ends in 6 weeks. What's app 08111 thirty fifty 81
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by victorVIC1(m): 8:38am On Sep 19, 2023
REDshouse:
Na so..Dem don start same way they deceived one Presidential candidate

Humans will never get satisfied. People are complaining that celebrities are not throwing their weight on this issue. Now some renounced people are getting involved, na don start to dey complain again.

11 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by Alvin212(m): 8:40am On Sep 19, 2023
Off cause

The young illegal widow
Need a Manly shoulder to lean on

If not

It gonna be a long lonley night for her

Mr pastor
Make sure you drill her hole Wella

DoggyStyle
Reverse cowgirl
Etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by Streetdreamx(m): 8:40am On Sep 19, 2023
The law is like a spider web, smaller insects are caught while the bigger ones breakthrough. I wish mohbad's family gets justice.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by pyyxxaro: 8:41am On Sep 19, 2023
MOHBAD dis MOHBAD dat , make Una allow the boy rest abeg

It’s painful he passed on in a strange way …..

In this mist of all this charade , some men go don de think of how there go press Mrs MOHBAD yansh☹️☹️

If she like make she nor give herself brain 🧠😏
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by chuose2: 8:41am On Sep 19, 2023
You see that tribe, their wickedness is boundless.
They hate themselves, so can kill & mine ur skull at will.

Imagine bringing thuggery to Abuja

That tribe is cursed , specially those who follow the most pi$$ful religion on earth.

Imagine we have a druglord for president becos of the agbero skull mining tribe angry

I spit on them.

Alvin212:
Off cause

The young illegal widow
Need a Manly shoulder to lean on

If not

It gonna be a long lonley night for her

Mr pastor
Make sure you drill her hole Wella

DoggyStyle
Reverse cowgirl
Etc
See the rubbish this skull miner is writing angry
This is the best u can come up with.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by April4th(m): 8:41am On Sep 19, 2023
Righthussle:
Na for show. Pulpit bandits, na dia way be that. I remember what my mother suffered and how much she spent when she wanted this man to pray for her. Spent 20k per night for close to 2 weeks for the man church plus separate laying of hand money . When her eyes clear, she carry her back come back house.

Why you sef allow your mum go wormorwormor church?

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by Greatlee54: 8:42am On Sep 19, 2023
Showbiz pastorpreneur

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by Coldie(m): 8:44am On Sep 19, 2023
Why does this prophet only help celebrities?

If u want to help someone help him not because he is popular or was popular.

The guy no learn from opm pastor.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:45am On Sep 19, 2023
The wife is also a prime suspect how can a 27 year old MAN write a Will

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by Harrynight(m): 8:45am On Sep 19, 2023
Righthussle:

Sorry to please but It's the most foolish thing to do, paying a so called Man of God money jus to pray for you

I don't know why people still fall for this

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? / TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation / 31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.