Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

If You Are A Nigerian And You Are Currently Not Doing This. You May Be Writing.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Are A Nigerian And You Are Currently Not Doing This. You May Be Writing.. (272 Views)

I'm Half Nigerian And Half Somali And I'm Treated As A Foreigner / What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? / Difference Between Nigerian And Cameroon Pidgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Nigerian And You Are Currently Not Doing This. You May Be Writing.. by Opp2nitymonger: 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
If you are a Nigerian and you are currently not doing this. You may be writing a letter to poverty.

Being a young Nigerian, graduate or undergraduate only to finish and expect to get a job out of the blues without having a source of making money on the side is like writing a letter to poverty.

While that may sound really harsh and probably shocking.

You might even be feeling annoyed.

But it's the truth.

The situation of Nigeria today is getting worse and in the next 30 years Nigeria may go bankrupt and suffers a long penury.

According to a trusted source....

.."In Nigeria, it is very difficult for young graduates to secure employment. Unless you know somebody in the high places, securing employment in Nigeria is not an easy task.

The number of people unemployed is estimated at 12 million. That’s equivalent to the combined population of Namibia, Botswana, Lesotho, Gambia and Djibouti.

A total of 29 million are either underemployed (not working up to 20 hours a day) or simply unemployed."

And yet you are referred to as "The Lazy Nigerian Youth"?

I know this “lazy Nigerian youth” meme touched a raw cord with young working-age Nigerians. It teased memories of enterprise, fanned embers of innovation, but continuously rubs raw on joblessness, nationwide.

But let's face it, are we truly *The Lazy Youths*?

I think we need to do something and proof we are truly NOT lazy..

And be responsible for our lives.

You know when our parents spend so much in training us and the moment we leave university, everything pointed at us speaks to the fact that we should start fending for ourselves.

We are now on our own, unlike when we were in university that somebody is taking care of our needs.

So it is difficult to cope without a job.

Therefore as youths that we are we need to start and be responsible for our own lives and find a business worthwhile.

That said..

Now you're probably feeling itchy and crazy with furious motivation, as I am. Thinking of what to do and implement to start making money the legal way. (Self Establishment).

Right?

Well I have an idea and probably a good news also..

I can tell you of an ever-green business idea you can implement right now and start making money right from the comfort of your home.

And what's this idea?

IMPORTATION BUSINESS!

Yes, importation business, I said.

Wait before you start saying, I have heard and tried this before and whatnot.

It's closed to nothing you have tried before

If you want to know how to build and do a very easy and effective IMPORTATION BUSINESS in Nigeria just keep reading.

I want to contribute my own quota as a responsible Nigerian youth to help and show few fellow youths how to start an effective Importation business and make cool money.

With this idea I will show you, how you will be able to start a profitable IMPORTATION BUSINESS with just 10k or 20k and sell your imported products/goods directly from your own website and make thousands of Naira.

In this training...

✔ I will show you how to set up a website and host it for less than a dollar. (₦362) as opposed to ₦20,000 or more it normally costs.

✔ I will show you a case study of the person who made ₦5m selling products he imported with a single page on his website.

✔ I will give you the direct contact of the Alibaba sales representative, that you can chat up on WhatsApp to help you with ordering and delivering of your products directly to Nigeria.

✔ And I will show you and guide you on how to write a *killer sales copy* to market and sell your imported goods and tell you what kinds of goods sell best in Nigeria that you should target.

With just ₦2000 you will get all these info in a well explained and written portable document format (pdf) and also I will add you to my private whatsApp group for further training and guide.

I know some people will feel like ₦2000 is too much to invest in their lives to become successful.

Well, if ₦2000 is too much for success, it is then meant to filter out people like you. Just kindly scroll away.

And if you didn't scroll away and you're still reading this line I think you are not that kind of person. It means you are a serious one and have no problem investing just a token into your life.

Therefore you're the type this is meant for.

You're the type who is ready to break-through his financial clutters.

You're the type who wants to be successful.. Who wants to make money on the side and quickly pay back to your hardworking parents who had suffered a lot just to see you through the university.

If I am right and that's the case then...

Click the link below and get in touch with me for more details on how to get the training.

https:///send?phone=+2348031542541&text=Count%20me%20In%20~NL~

Or simply call in.
Re: If You Are A Nigerian And You Are Currently Not Doing This. You May Be Writing.. by Opp2nitymonger: 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2018
Any question, kindly drop your comment below.

(1) (Reply)

Ric Hasssani Talks Relationships / We Sold Our Souls Book Free Download Epub | Best Books 2018 / Bandits Kill 25 People In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.