Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man (61167 Views)

2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) / Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos / Man Arrested For Using An Empty Banana Island House To Scam A Porsche Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man by Powerexpert: 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
One of them has been unfortunate enough to call me. I just led him on. They know different card format for different banks, after I gave him the wrong details. He later ended the call after suspecting that he was being scammed the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2018
OMG! I don laugh tear my belle
Re: Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man by Pidginwhisper: 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
tgmservice:
Scammers everywhere

Imagine i went to LUTH complaining of serious eye problem
and could you imagine they fixed an appointment for me in 3 weeks time
You sabi person for LUTH be that. If not that 3weeks for be 3months. You're lucky

1 Like

Re: Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
ZeeBaba17:
scammer! though I hope a lot of Nigerians should learn alot from this and know a few tips on how to spot a fake twitter account being used by these scammers

No bank will ever request for your full pan.
Re: Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man by ZeeBaba17(m): 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2018
pcguru1:

No bank will ever request for your full pan.

True talk, that's why I said I hope more gullible people learn from this and some other details contained in this chat
Re: Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man by MrGoogle88: 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
Scammers should get the death penalty I swear. angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man by Diso60090(m): 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2018
10/10 for being a failure mr and mrs G+
Re: Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man by shamsin6300(m): 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
The scammer is to amature for my liking. He just went straight ahead to scam someone. Y not twist your question,,,,,,,, by even telling the guy to always keep privacy of his bank details i guess by this the guy will be left into confussion weather you are for real or not.
#just saying thus#

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man by oluwaferanmi1: 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2018
fulishi boy
Re: Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man by Miache(m): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
tgmservice:
Scammers everywhere

Wow you're lucky bro, 12 Dec what they fixed for me at lautech for the same complain as you.... Nigeria
Re: Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
Why do yahoo yahoo when Gmail is faster and more efficient.
I've been using gmail since I can't remember. yahoo yahoo is too slow for my liking.
Nigerians
smh
Please check my Siggy jare for Bitcoin airdrop.
grin
Re: Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man by tunary(m): 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
KANUISALIVE:

People wey you suppose wise for still de scam you and you de here de form wiseman
govt the real scammers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man by bigdoo: 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2018
Guyman wey wan guy guyman.
Re: Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man by musicnmagic(m): 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
shamsin6300:
The scammer is to amature for my liking. He just went straight ahead to scam someone. Y not twist your question,,,,,,,, by even telling the guy to always keep privacy of his bank details i guess by this the guy will be left into confussion weather you are for real or not.
#just saying thus#
Professional G-boy spotted

1 Like

Re: Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2018
The man is wisecheesy but unfortunately a number of nigerians are not that wise. They will give their BVN number,ATM passwords and other security details of their account to dudes on the phone claiming to represent one bank or d other. Let us all be wise abeg. E no go better for dsese scammerscheesy.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man by WellnessNow: 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
cool Okay.
Re: Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man by donb06: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
SCAMMERS pls steer clear of such acts cause it has its own repercussion.... ther are legit hustles out there for you to do and rake in cool cash.

The sound of a guitar is one instrument that keeps one going in the middle of struggle.
It can be used to send a crying child to sleep.
Morning devotions can be much more sweeter with that soft sound of violinguitar.
the heart broken is not left out wink

Are you a guitarist... and you want to take your skills to the next level?

OR
You are learner?

then rush to https://www.gopandy.com/product-category/guitars/?ref=4 to get the best ACOUSTIC, SEMI-ACOUSTIC, JAZZ, ELECTRIC LEAD, BASS (4 strings, 5 strings, 6 strings), and all necessary accessories to improve your playing.. shop with confidence..... or call or whatsapp : 09039444542

Re: Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
EmekaBlue:

D man would have just be getting debit alert if he didnt know

two months ago one man cry come one radio station for here on how e take lost 500k from hm account to scammers. Accordin to him the scammer pose as a bank staff of the bank d guy get account with. He tell d guy say im account get issues and im go need some details from am to rectify d issue. Na so d man foolishly give the scammer all im account details including im ATM security password. B4 im know na so im dey recieve debit alerts from phone amounting to 500k. D guy jus dey cry for the radio station dey talk how dem dry im account. Me wen i recieve any mumu call from dese scammers relation to my account or any mumu tin na so i dey cut off d call one time. They now use females on the phone to lure magas cos they feel if u a hear a female voice on d phone u might put ur guard downcheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man by Phyde: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
I had fun with one last week on phone call requesting for my atm details. I wasted his airtime till my boss came save the remaining balance. Old tricks.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man by Phyde: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
I had fun with one last week on phone call requesting for my atm details. I wasted his airtime till my boss came to save the remaining balance. Old tricks.
Re: Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man by Dharnchuks(m): 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
tgmservice:
Scammers everywhere

And if you're not there by 7 am, you're most likely not going to see a doctor.
Re: Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man by D1zion: 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2018
Abeycity93:
Yahoo boy trying to scam yahoo man
lol
Re: Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man by Modarun(m): 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2018
The problem is what he would have done with the money if he succeeeded. Na Olocho and Ogogoro him go spend person livesavings on. Useless bunch.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man by Fitbillionairep: 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
he will think he has sense till they phish his atm card details cheesy
this one is an analogue yahoo boy. when you jam digital yahoo boy, your eye go clear shocked grin
Re: Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man by QuinDimples(f): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
EPIC!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man by EmekaBlue(m): 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
lefulefu:
two months ago one man cry come one radio station for here on how e take lost 500k from hm account to scammers. Accordin to him the scammer pose as a bank staff of the bank d guy get account with. He tell d guy say im account get issues and im go need some details from am to rectify d issue. Na so d man foolishly give the scammer all im account details including im ATM security password. B4 im know na so im dey recieve debit alerts from phone amounting to 500k. D guy jus dey cry for the radio station dey talk how dem dry im account. Me wen i recieve any mumu call from dese scammers relation to my account or any mumu tin na so i dey cut off d call one time. They now use females on the phone to lure magas cos they feel if u a hear a female voice on d phone u might put ur guard downcheesy.
grin grin grin imagine one sweet female voice...ur guard go really dey down kinda.
Re: Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
EmekaBlue:
grin grin grin imagine one sweet female voice...ur guard go really dey down kinda.
i never experience am though but some guys wey don experience say d females on phone sound exactly like those female bank staffs on the marketing sectioncheesy.their voice is soft and their english is flawlesscheesy. Scammers are improving everyday so in other not to be hoodwinked jus cut off their call when they phone ucheesy. Na so me dey do amcheesy.
Re: Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man by EmekaBlue(m): 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
lefulefu:
i never experience am though but some guys wey don experience say d females on phone sound exactly like those female bank staffs on the marketing sectioncheesy.their voice is soft and their english is flawlesscheesy. Scammers are improving everyday so in other not to be hoodwinked jus cut off their call when they phone ucheesy. Na so me dey do amcheesy.
grin I go piss d babe off with rubbish talks like ur voice is so sexy....had shower?!
Re: Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man by naijacann: 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
tgmservice:
Scammers everywhere

hahaha..lololol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State / Stanbic Bank Worker In Ghana Who Absconded With N67M Arrested (Photos) / Informant To Kidnappers Stripped Unclad And Beaten To Pulp In Rivers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.