Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit (43025 Views)

We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku / Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by ORACLE1975(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2018
T
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by MallamJackson(m): 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2018
Abba Kyari's matter is gradually being swept underneath the carpet.

#BabaGoSlowMode

Daura dai!!

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by israelmao(m): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
It is good to be bold.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
gen2briz:
Lere Olayinka, spokesman of Ayodele Fayose, former governor of Ekiti state, says his principal has thrown a challenge to President Muhammadu Buhari’s men by submitting himself for investigation by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

“When we were in government, I personally submitted a petition to the EFCC against Kayode Fayemi, the house of assembly did the same, the SSG did the same, the EFCC did not do anything on those petitions.

“We have records of petitions against the likes of Amaechi, we have records of complaints against the likes of former SGF Babachir Lawal, we have records about complaints against the chief of staff to the president, Abba Kyari and several people like that

https://www.thecable.ng/lere-olayinka-fayose-has-thrown-a-challenge-buharis-men-should-follow-suit
That is Buhari for you! Selective justice is corruption in itself!

So how is he actually fighting corruption

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by Durchmann(m): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
Well, political statements as usual...

I wasn't expecting anything different.
lipsrsealed
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by IbrahimDamola: 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
He is right.

Babachir lawal, GandollarJe, OshiOmoOLe, Thiefnuubuu, Amethief Chibuike, etc should go and clear their names.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by Ned102(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
We are watching
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by Isobug: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

I will choke your gut! Repatriate our billions stolen and stashed in foreing countries and tell NOI, Diezani, Omokiri, to be as brave as Yorubas.

As Brave as which Yorubas?
Brave ko brave ni

Is that what you people think? That your brave?

I laugh grin in mandarin

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by Reference(m): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2018
chrisxxx:
Lere bad. You want Buhari to be a lone ranger. Imagine Buhari without Amaechi, Tinubu, Maina, Kalu, Rochas, hmmmm Fashola, Ganduje, Akpabio, Obanikoro, Babachir! Buhari will just find himself deserted like Jesus' disciples left him on the Passover night.

....hmmm....haven't thought of that... grin
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by nellyelitz(m): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Lere should tell PDP thieves in exile to follow Fayose lead and return home to follow suit.
like Obanikoro abi?
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by Pecca: 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

I will choke your gut! Repatriate our billions stolen and stashed in b countries and tell NOI, Diezani, Omokiri, to be as brave as Yorubas.
the sulfuristcated man and FOREIGN. [quote author=ImperialYoruba post=72375339]
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by yinkus6750(m): 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
With the way Fayoses case was mildly handled, despite all the noise and harassment immediately he lost election, I wasn't expecting the way it went.
I suspect an underground negotiation.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by gen2briz(m): 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2018
bluefilm:

While you're waiting...

Also learn that it's "I am just watching..." and not "Am just watching..."

Thank you.

Noted and Modified

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by mcdude1(m): 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
He's supposed to be the spokes person to Fayose. How come he petitioned his principal to the EFCC as he claims to have done?
Orishirishi wanabe_trender
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by chimex001(m): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
diwofoli:
political animal\
smiley grin sadBE A CROSS PLATFORM MOBILE APP DEVELOPER with IONIC IN 3 WEEKS – GUARANTEED!

Mobile apps are ruling the technology space right now and for those looking to establish a career in this field what better technology to learn than Ionic Framework? This revolutionary mobile app framework combines the power of HTML5 and Angular JS to help build the most sophisticated and interactive mobile apps – iOS and Android!

By the end of this intensive and interactive Ionic framework training, you can start building your own mobile apps., We will start from scratch, familiarizing you with the backbone of Ionic that is Angular JS and then moving onto Ionic fundamentals and services. You will learn by examples of Ionic CSS and JavaScript components, the use of HTML 5 and accessing native apps.

WHAT WILL I LEARN?

Learn to build Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework
Learn to use your JavaScript and HTML skills to create better apps
Master Ionic concepts and app development process
Build a complete app along with the course
YOU MUST CREATE A MOBILE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF!
PLUS MUCH MORE!!!

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of Nov., 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY

TRAINING COST: N29,999 (PAYMENT BEFORE TRAINING) – 20% Discounts for Early birds
N39,999 (PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY)

REQUIREMENTS: Basic Knowledge of JavaScript, CSS and HTML. HOWEVER, if you don’t have the basic web knowledge, we will train you on these at EXTRA VALUE before you can take up the IONIC training at all!

REFRESHMENT: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR COMMITTED AND FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design, develop and deploy mobile apps for cross platform environments!
We even offer the first training day for FREE to those doubting Thomases to come and taste the awesome practical mobile app training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N39,999!
THIS A MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Venue and DAte ??
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by Ogaga87(m): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
National Interest is superior to rule of law.. Only an idiot and careless fool can make a such a statement even to the face of the judiciary..
The lifeless dullard can pull out his iron fist today but time will tell how long it will last.. When the master leaves, the disciples will fight for their lives later.. Payback is sure in this country and it will be tense because PDP is learning it the hard way today..

PDP corruption level cannot stage a fight with the corrupt state of this present government.. It won't see the light of the day..

We are all learning it the hard way because the book of history as recorded in May 19 vs 2015, reads thus, all have made mistake and come short of a competent leader..

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by Ebimor96: 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

I will choke your gut! Repatriate our billions stolen and stashed in foreing countries and tell NOI, Diezani, Omokiri, to be as brave as Yorubas.

Shattap there!

Was the so-called billions made from Yorubaland?

Was it even made from mineral resources deposited in Buhari's barren Northern zone?

Look... you'd better faced your traditional cocoa farms and leave Oil monies for us, Niger Deltans.

Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by ImperialYoruba: 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
PEREZPERECTUS:

I am glad to know that there thieves in Today's government and the same government is claiming to fight corruption

The Administration of Buhari itself is corrupt-free.

The names you called out were certain elements in the Administratiin....most of whom were legacy PDP stalwarts in previous positions of public service and were absorbed into APC. Adeosun did not commit crime.

This Administration is different than Gej's PDP that was natively corrupt, eccept for few elements like Minister Omobola in Communications and Minister Adesina in Agric.

Dont think we forgot.

We know the difference between a corrupt Adninistration and elements in it that are patriotic in their public service...or are thieves and ready to ruin the nation.

Your Atiku is one of the PDP thieves that we will not return anywhere near our treasury.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by PMBtill2023: 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
WHERE was this idiotttt all this while?
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by Olohunjedalo(m): 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
jumpandpas:

Shut up.

Are you not ashamed that Babachir Lawal, Adeosun, Maina, are walking free?.

5 naira per post
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by Mailthaddeus(m): 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

I didn't know, and have never heard that Reno Omokiri has any corruption charges ... Or is ur brain doing u somehow?
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by Mailthaddeus(m): 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
Abbeyme:
SO, Lere Olayinka just found his voice, abi?

I wonder why he went into hibernation tho.

He has always been speaking. Go check well. His Twitter handle has been active even while Fayose was in detention.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by ImperialYoruba: 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ebimor96:

Shattap there!

Was the so-called billions made from Yorubaland?

Was it even made from mineral resources deposited in Buhari's barren Northern zone?

Look... you'd better faced your traditional cocoa farms and leave Oil monies for us, Niger Deltans.

Nonsense!!!

If i catch you.

Were omoibo. Let me get my fist around your neck. You go see oil money.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by ImperialYoruba: 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2018
Mailthaddeus:

I didn't know, and have never heard that Reno Omokiri has any corruption charges ... Or is ur brain doing u somehow?

Tell him to take Lere's messqge to heart and step on this soil. Sebi him na pastor. Tell Omokiri to come and join Umahi's divine political team to fast and pray .
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by danjaD(m): 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2018
Abbeyme:
SO, Lere Olayinka just found his voice, abi?

I wonder why he went into hibernation tho.
get the message, no attack the messenger

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by Billygee2u: 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Lere should tell PDP thieves in exile to follow Fayose lead and return home to follow suit.
zombie without brain spotted here
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by onatisi(m): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
when i said it last week that nothing will happen to kano state governor who was caught redhanded and recorded on full video collecting thousands of us dollars in bribe , some said we were just been noisy. please has everyone now seen how efcc has refused to even investigate that issue, but if that governor defects to pdp today , his house will be raided by efcc tomorrow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by ImperialYoruba: 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2018
You Atikulators are a freak bunch. You are deaf, blind and dummy.

Once you vote in a corrupt administration you cannot reverse it for full 4yrs. But if you have corrupt elements in an administration you can weed them out even in one week.

Atiku came from a corrupt administratiin. Atiku has continued over the years to demonstrate penchant for corruption. As we speak he is putting together a framework to emerge as a corrupt Administration.

Tufiakwa!
Buhari will take Oath of Office May 29th 2019.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by klax(m): 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Bro you are a fool and God will never forgive you for your foolishness. Pls why is it that apc rats find it too diffucult ro reason? I guess I'm very correct calling the entire apc right from.the presidency to the idiots in Nairaland as imbecilles. Bro you are imbecille.

So in your sloppy coal tar brain the pdp our side should follow fayose step and people like Amaechi, Akpabio, Mr grass cutter, the Ikoyi million dollars owner, Dauura, Omisore, Baru, Meina, Ganduje, Aisha Buhari, the NHIS boss etc who are right here right now should not follow fayose step Bro you are truly an imbecille pls go buy sense.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by Codes151(m): 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
you mean the ones that joined APC?

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by ofuonyebi: 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2018
this fayoses ball-boy has lost his senses...if ur master knows what is beffiting...let him return the loot given to him by koro-ibo

it is our peoples money...koro and omisore has returned their own....shameless chop-chop politicians!!
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by ImperialYoruba: 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
klax:

Bro you are a fool and God will never forgive you for your foolishness. Pls why is it that apc rats find it too diffucult ro reason? I guess I'm very correct calling the entire apc right from.the presidency to the idiots in Nairaland as imbecilles.

Shattap! I say shattap there!!

If you freaks dont know the difference ..we do.

Nigeria needs a force to put it on path of recovery. We, APC, have chosen to be that patriotic force to save this land of milk and honey from the beast called PDP.

You have ruined this nation.

Listen to me, you all need to get some sense right now. There is difference between a CORRUPT ADMINISTRATION and a CORRUPT ELEMENT.

I can say with confidence, Buhari is not a corrupt Administration.

Can you say with confidence Obasanjo and Atiku did not run a corrupt Administration? It was so bad the pair got into competition on thievery and attacked each other in public.

We do not want Atiku on our treasury, he will ruin the little progress made in last 4 years.

I have a message for you...if Atiku win election we will demolish than country than return under rulership of the beast called PDP.

Here are your corrupt administrations and their associated elements -

Obj/Atiku
Yaradua/Jonathan
Jonathan/Sambo

Atiku
Jonathan
Saraki
Dasuki
Obi
Diezani
NOI
Omokiri

Awon were...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter / Obasanjo's Look-alike Spotted In Delta (photos) / We Have Capable Hands To Work In Amotekun — Fulani Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.