Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit (43013 Views)

We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku / Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by ImperialYoruba: 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
Codes151:
you mean the ones that joined APC?

They have returned home to Atikulate their next destruction.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by bluefilm: 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
gen2briz:

Noted and Modified

Thanks

You're welcome.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by winningwinner(m): 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

I will choke your gut! Repatriate our billions stolen and stashed in foreing countries and tell NOI, Diezani, Omokiri, to be as brave as Yorubas.

What have you and your government done with the repatriated ones? What happened to all the billions recovered under saint Buhari? Why are our roads still bad? Why are the people hungry? Why is Nigeria polarized against religious and ethnic lines? Why is Buhari's N-Power only favouring the north?
Now, who is more corrupt?
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by ushafe(m): 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Lere should tell PDP thieves in exile to follow Fayose lead and return home to follow suit.
Plz I don't understand, are we fighting for Nigerians or take side with political party ?
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by mushystuff: 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Lere should tell PDP thieves in exile to follow Fayose lead and return home to follow suit.

The ones on ground u are avoiding dem and looking for the ones u claim are on exile abi? Hypocrisy is a terrible disease to suffer from.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by ImperialYoruba: 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2018
mushystuff:

The ones on ground u are avoiding dem and looking for the ones u claim are on exile abi? Hypocrisy is a terrible disease to suffer from.

Give names...

Saraki
Wike
Obi
Atiku

Mttcheeewww! I pity PDP.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by ImperialYoruba: 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
ushafe:

Plz I don't understand, are we fighting for Nigerians or take side with political party ?

We will recover this country, we patriotic Nigerians.

"Those who feel they have another country, Free to go..." PMB
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by Surfboard(m): 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2018
gen2briz:
I am just watching like a bat

Meaning you'll read and understand this thread in the night time. Carry on, but no jam tree before that time o.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by ImperialYoruba: 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2018
winningwinner:

What have you and your government done with the repatriated ones? What happened to all the billions recovered under saint Buhari? Why are our roads still bad? Why are the people hungry? Why is Nigeria polarized against religious and ethnic lines? Why is Buhari's N-Power only favouring the north?
Now, who is more corrupt?

Why are you blaming Buhari for borehole and roads in your local govt?

Eehn, answer me.

You want Buhari to come and dig your borehole? Where is your local govt chariman? Where is your state gov? Where are your Senators? You skipped all of them and went straight to Buhari.

This is what we are saying....PDP is unfit to govern NIGERIA.

The only competence you have is looting treasury. No more looting!
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by Bentila(m): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
MeanChris:

So APC has thieves??

Wonders shall never end, they have started confessing one after the other
Involuntary confessions ; shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by Ebimor96: 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

If i catch you.

Were omoibo. Let me get my fist around your neck. You go see oil money.

For your information, I'm proudly Niger-Deltan of the Ijaw extraction.

I'm not an Ibo man, although the Ibos are our Biafran compatriots.

To the billions of Dollars you were losing sleep about, how does it concern the Yorubas?

Wass the money in question gotten from Yorubaland?

Oil money shouldn't be priorities for the Yorubas but we, the Niger Deltans.

PS, you don't know who you are threatening online. Be careful, Afonja.

Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by Codes151(m): 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

They have returned home to Atikulate their next destruction.
abeg no do make beer Choke me
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by Olasmahn: 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2018
This man still have the guts to be talking, he should have been jail instead.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by gen2briz(m): 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
Surfboard:

Meaning you'll read and understand this thread in the night time. Carry on, but no jam tree before that time o.

Lolzzzz.. Leave me ooo... Na bread wey I go take chop the stew wey dey ground since morning I dey find.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by Timatayo1: 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
Lere you just speak my mind
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by luizpippo(m): 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Before APC, PDP was in power. We start with the thieves of yesterday before we go to thieves of today.
If you have any modicum of sense, you should know Ameachi, Fashola and co were in power yesterday also.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
gen2briz:
I am just watching like a bat

Bats are blind.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit by kurfbrown(m): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
fayose hoping to take some of his close padi along to jail so its lonely for him...

atleast them go first rape fayemi before e reach him turn alphabetically order..lol..

dont drop d soap b!tch...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds / Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) / I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.