Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,185 members, 7,867,437 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:07 PM

Why My Husband Can’t Sexually Satisfy Me On Bed – Woman Tells Court - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why My Husband Can’t Sexually Satisfy Me On Bed – Woman Tells Court (311 Views)

Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court / Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up / Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why My Husband Can’t Sexually Satisfy Me On Bed – Woman Tells Court by 10Ebisco: 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
A housewife, Hauwa Adamu on Wednesday begged a Mararaba Upper Area Court, Nasarawa State, to dissolve her marriage to Isyaku Na’Allah, over alleged inability to sexually satisfy her on bed, NAN reports.

Hauwa told the court that her husband has never satisfied her sexually because he only “lasts for two minutes on top of her.’’

She said that she married him under the Islamic rights and the union did not produce any child.

Hauwa also alleged that Na’Allah always accuses her of aborting their baby whenever she conceives, an accusation she denied.

Hauwa said that their childlessness was as a result of Na’Allah’s lack of “sexual performance.’’

She told the court that she was no longer interested in the marriage and begged the court to dissolve it.

Hauwa added that she would return the Sadaq (dowry) the respondent paid on her.

The respondent, Na’Allah, however, denied the allegations.

The judge, Mr Ibrahim Shekarau, adjourned the case until Oct. 29 to allow the parties to settle out of court.

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/why-my-husband-cant-sexually-satisfy-me.html

(1) (Reply)

Cute Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly / Full List Of 2018 MTV EMA Winners / CDQ Live Performance At DJ Xclusive All White Party 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.