Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,364 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Finally Reveals Why She Broke Up With Iceberg Slim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Finally Reveals Why She Broke Up With Iceberg Slim (458 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Finally Reveals Why She Broke Up With Iceberg Slim by Beniam: 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim has personally confirmed her relationship with Nigerian rapper, Iceberg Slim is over.

Speaking at an event in Ghana, she said “I made it clear I was single. I am single.”

When asked he should be questioned for going back on his promise (to be with her forever), she insinuated, she left the relationship
herself.

You don’t need to go for anybody. I carried myself.(laughs) When you are in love,you do crazy things and things happen.

When asked if cheating was the reason for their split, she said.........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/actress-juliet-ibrahim-finally-reveals.html

(1) (Reply)

Blac Chyna Will Be Paid N10 Million To Come To Abuja, Nigeria / American Stripper Blac Chyna Paid N10million To Attend An Event In Abuja / Actress, Yvonne Jegede And Her Hubby, Abounce, Welcomed Their First Child (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.