Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Actress, Yvonne Jegede And Her Hubby, Abounce, Welcomed Their First Child (photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Yvonne Jegede And Her Hubby, Abounce, Welcomed Their First Child (photo (460 Views)

Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu / Actress Yvonne Jegede And Her Baby Boy All Loved Up After A Brief Argument(pics) / Yvonne Jegede And Her Father Resemble So Much (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Yvonne Jegede And Her Hubby, Abounce, Welcomed Their First Child (photo by KIDKKY(m): 3:32am On Nov 02, 2018
Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede Fawole and her hubby, Kunle Fawole, popularly known as Abounce , have welcomed their first child in the U.S.

They got married in February, 2017.

The new mother made the announcement via her Instagram handle.

She wrote;
When i first laid my eyes on you, heard your cry and felt your heartbeat, i developed an unconditional love. I never knew i could witness an angel on earth, you are so beautiful X. From the moment you were handed to me, i felt something new awakened inside my heart. You have brought me so much joy I cannot explain. I promise to give you everything i have. Hold unto my hand and never let it go, i will cross any ocean before i let you down. I know someday you'll grow into someone who will shine super bright for the world to see because you are a star, don't let anybody tell you otherwise because there's no dream in this world that you cannot achieve.
Thank you for choosing me as a channel to come into this world, it is a privilege I will never take for granted.
With love,
Mamma �
#MyGreatestAchievementIsHere
#ALetterToMyFirstChild
#MyMostPreciousGift
#TheNewTitleMummy
#GratefulHeart
#Testimony
#Miracle
#Nov1

Re: Actress, Yvonne Jegede And Her Hubby, Abounce, Welcomed Their First Child (photo by KIDKKY(m): 3:33am On Nov 02, 2018
Re: Actress, Yvonne Jegede And Her Hubby, Abounce, Welcomed Their First Child (photo by aishmuhd(f): 3:55am On Nov 02, 2018

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Based Nigerian Man Calls Out Bobrisky Over Alleged Scam / Christiano Ronaldo House And Profile / Runtown Responds To Fraud Allegations By Us-based Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.