Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons (34284 Views)

Trump’s Habit Of Hitting The Clintons When Opponents Hit Him / "Racist" Throwback Video: Obama, Clintons, Schumer, Democrats "Hate Immigrants" / FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
9jvirgin:
If anything had happened to the Obamas, Chicago would have been on a lock down  grin

Meanwhile, there is so much hate in the United states for now. The racial divide is like never before.

Trump is the reason behind the racial divide in America.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Codebrain494447: 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
interesting

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
Noise noise noise jare

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Olohunjedalo(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
Naza25:
Another scam being perpetrated by the dishonest democrats. They will be trashed next month nonetheless
Wtf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Talknochip(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
Like Trump like Buhari.... Always inciting their supporters either by their words,actions or inactions!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by zubydave(m): 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2018
My only fear na with nigeria and over-doing tinz. Watch how our people will copy this act and start over-doing it.
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by jaxxy(m): 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2018
9jvirgin:
If anything had happened to the Obamas, Chicago would have been on a lock down  grin

Meanwhile, there is so much hate in the United states for now. The racial divide is like never before.

I wonder why so much hate now?
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by israelmao(m): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
Watch out how US fishes out culprits and takes decisive actions against them unlike government of future tense.

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Truthisit: 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
sojayy:
Chaaiii ! Ken sarowiwa comes to mind........naija don upgrade pass this level since....... ibb i sight u lipsrsealed
Dele Giwa you meant. Ken Saro wiwa was executed not bo*bed.

4 Likes

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
jaxxy:

I wonder why so much hate now?
trumps body language and actions emboldens the nationalists, the far right , hooligans, white supremacists. However you wanna look at it. thats the fact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
False Flag

A distraction cos of the main event happening............somewhere that the masses can figure out...

Not falling for false flag...

Planning another war ? Where ?

False flags

4 Likes

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Ugosample(m): 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2018
9jvirgin:

Like Trump like Buhari

two divisive presidents

2 Likes

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Ugosample(m): 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
silastemplar:
trumps body language and actions emboldens the nationalists, the far right , hooligans, white supremacists. However you wanna look at it. thats the fact.

exactly

Who born these scoundrels talk brazenly before before?

Now that Trump has emboldened these losers, they have been on rampage ever since.

Trump will not br president forever

His successor will most likely put them in the corner where they belong

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Fabre2: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
linearity:

Another ignoramous conspiracy theorist spotted.....he is even a Naza Nazi.

And you are wise and intelligent abi? Stop insulting people when you have no idea what they are talking about. These packages were carefully orchestrated to look like terrorism attack when we know how terrorists in US attack...this is the work of George Soros. If you know you know

12 Likes

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Ugosample(m): 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Trump is the reason behind the racial divide in America.
I tell you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by ifymadu: 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2018
9jvirgin:

All lies, do you live in the US? You guys should say what you know.

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by jaxxy(m): 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
silastemplar:

I see bt is the hate just on one side tho? Trump doesn’t hate any particular sect of people or persons. He’s just being trump, he’s been that way for years even b4 politics and all that. His eyes is always on the ball/objective rather than subjective.

Bt obviously if U hate on him he will return same courtesy. I feel both sides are responsible for the hate.

5 Likes

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by naptu2: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
5th target. Rep. Debbie Wasserman-Shultz

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by EleazarE: 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
[quote author=sojayy post=72376850] Chaaiii ! Ken sarowiwa comes to mind........naija don upgrade pass this level since....... ibb i sight u

...You mean Dele Giwa?

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Reeses: 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2018
Vinstel:
Crazy Clinton and foolish Obama deserve to be blown to pieces
Amen brother. infact i will vote twice in next 2 weeks election.

3 Likes

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Fabre2: 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
They can't bully trump like they did to Jonathan, George Soros is the terrorist.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Iykenuwa(m): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2018
Apparently a false flag operation by the Demoncraps

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Topmaike007(m): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2018
I hope our president will receive one

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by linearity: 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
Fabre2:

And you are wise and intelligent abi? Stop insulting people when you have no idea what they are talking about. These packages were carefully orchestrated to look like terrorism attack when we know how terrorists in US attack...this is the work of George Soros. If you know you know

And what is your proof that, it is George Soros, do you have any? You too don't know what you are talking about.

No one said, they were terrorist attack....This is not the first time suspicious packages are showing up in people's mailboxes in the US or sent to high profile individuals in the US....These are work of armatures from either political spectrum and my guess is, it is from one of those low life Republican on the street, who still collect food stamps and lives in mama's basement on receiving medicare, who don't have original thoughts of theirs...giving recent outbursts about George Soros from Trump, Kavanaugh and the Conspiracy Q movement.

They just hear that mindmaster yell and they jump into fire. There is no single political rally that Trump has attended that he has not incited the crowd against Hillary and recently, he has been upping the antics on George Soros, little wonder one of his minors have to do the dirty work.

The same way the Koch Brothers bank-roll the GOP is the same way George Soros bank-roll Democrats. The same way you claim without evidence that George Soros is behind it, I can also claim without evidence that The Koch Brothers are behind it.

At the end of the day, this happened in the US and like many threats of these types in the past, the FBI will get to the route of it and in the coming days, they will arrest these low-lives......and I can bet my house, that you will still come back here and either cry that the FBI is bias and a pushing the agenda of the Democrats or that George Soros backed these individuals and if they are card carrying members of the GOP party, they will be labelled Democrats plants.

But, we all know that; just like Timothy James McVeigh, these are all registered Republicans!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Akpacha(m): 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2018
Good! I wish those evil pple were bombed!

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by FisifunKododada: 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
Naza25:
Another scam being perpetrated by the dishonest democrats. They will be trashed next month nonetheless

Nah. Republicans are the ones that will receive the thrashing.

2 Likes

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by FisifunKododada: 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
tsleazy:
Do this is the democrats new move... To make it look like they are under terrorism attacks incited by trump.
This is an all time low
And yep as usual it is coming some weeks to the November elections

Where is your proof? Or you just running your mouth like your orange god chump.

2 Likes

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by FisifunKododada: 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
Vinstel:
Crazy Clinton and foolish Obama deserve to be blown to pieces

CIA should investigate this post.

2 Likes

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by FisifunKododada: 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
tolexy007:
Obama, Clinton and CNN are doing what dey know how to do best "Blackmailing" dey are trying to gain public Sympathy...

Proof?

2 Likes

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by FisifunKododada: 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
jaxxy:

I see bt is the hate just on one side tho? Trump doesn’t hate any particular sect of people or persons. He’s just being trump, he’s been that way for years even b4 politics and all that. His eyes is always on the ball/objective rather than subjective.
Bt obviously if U hate on him he will return same courtesy. I feel both sides are responsible for the hate.

grin grin grin Clearly you don't know Trump:

1. Parkland 5

2. Rent discrimination

just investigate these two above and learn how deeply racist the guy really is.

3 Likes

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by FisifunKododada: 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
Fabre2:
They can't bully trump like they did to Jonathan, George Soros is the terrorist.

Proof? Or you are just running your mouth like your orange god chump?

2 Likes

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by LastDays777: 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' / See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People / Sebastian Pinera Handed $3,500 Fine For Mask-less Selfie With Stranger On Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.