Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Help,is It Possible To Open New Nysc Portal? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help,is It Possible To Open New Nysc Portal? (639 Views)

Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG / Shuaibu Ibrahim: I Will Rather Die Than Lose One Corps Member — New NYSC DG / Aggressive Error Message Corper Got While Checking NYSC Portal. Is This Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help,is It Possible To Open New Nysc Portal? by haaryobhami: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
i register for nysc during july batch but I wasn't given call up number nd letter cause of letter of evaluation so I went to do it in lagos alausa but It was rejected,I was asked to upload evaluation letter from ministry of education so I went to Abuja,in Abuja I was directed to school.the problem now is my school takes a lot of timend i don't have much time on my side.note:some of my friend didn't do d letter of evaluation but they were given call up letter some are now serving since July(same school,same course nd we graduated together),they advise me to open a new portal that I might be lucky this time, but i don't know if it's possible
Re: Help,is It Possible To Open New Nysc Portal? by mankan2k7(m): 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
haaryobhami:
i register for nysc during july batch but I wasn't given call up number nd letter cause of letter of evaluation so I went to do it in lagos alausa but It was rejected,I was asked to upload evaluation letter from ministry of education so I went to Abuja,in Abuja I was directed to school.the problem now is my school takes a lot of timend i don't have much time on my side.note:some of my friend didn't do d letter of evaluation but they were given call up letter some are now serving since July(same school,same course nd we graduated together),they advise me to open a new portal that I might be lucky this time, but i don't know if it's possible

how is d parole I connected u with in Ado Ekiti

(1) (Reply)

How Much INEC Dey Pay NYSC Ad Hoc Staff? / Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance (read Details) / Nysc 18b Passing Out On 27th?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.