Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG (22442 Views)

Brigadier-General Fada Appointed NYSC DG, Resumes Wednesday / Shuaibu Ibrahim: I Will Rather Die Than Lose One Corps Member — New NYSC DG / "Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by politicoNG: 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
FG appoints Brigadier-General Yusha’u Dogara Ahmed as the NEW Director-General of the NYSC.

He hails from Kagarko LGA in Kaduna State.

Previous Threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/7438517/buhari-approves-removal-mohammed-fadah#118476361

https://www.nairaland.com/7446211/buhari-appoints-christy-uba-nysc#118606937

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by God1000(m): 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
Congrats to him, he should not deploy corps members to conflict zones during the elections.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by Moh247: 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
cool

Election going on smoothly

4 Likes

Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by Misterc(m): 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
So Buhari has indeed replaced Mohammed Fadah and appointed Brigadier-General Yusha’u Dogara Ahmed as the NEW Director-General of the NYSC.....

So that's why he also wants Obi-Datti to replace him as the Commander-In-Chief... Hence his body language towards shunning these APC rallies...
We are watching keenly Sha....

Oya urchins come and wail on my mention 😂😂😂😂😂😂

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by ChatterHouse: 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
A New Nigeria is assured with Peter Obi at the helm of Affairs

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by codeplace(m): 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Everything toward 2023 election. JAPA NOW

1 Like

Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by WhisperedNoise: 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
NYSC has to be one of the most fruitless schemes. I think it should be heavily regulated (or scrapped altogether).

The corruption that happens there is feeding some people fat.

The Federal Government should just scrap it once and for all, and channel the billions of naira that goes for each stream and batch into other more profitable things.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by Venerable612(m): 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
No offence to this guy, but why all these last minute appointments by Mr M. Buhari.

This position shouldn’t even be headed by a Military Personnel 🤷‍♂️

Much of what is done is forcing graduates to work as teachers in half-baked schools scattered around the country.

This institution should be thinking around upskilling graduates with monthly trainings to develop critical skills (particularly Tech related) and placement to all companies in the country - helping them become employable.

It’s quite painful they still enforce 1970s ideas in the 21st century.

14 Likes

Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by buygala(m): 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
Watch Ndi Ipad wail that even NYSC DG has to be a Northerner..

But ask them to join the Nigerian Army, and they will curse you for wanting them to join "zoo army" grin.. The Army of the Zoo that they now want their son to be President of cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by Dshocker(m): 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
Am of the opinion that NYSC should be scrapped.

After wasting 4-7yrs in the university, one will still undergo additional 1yr irrelevant program.

Haaa, what a country.

3 Likes

Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by ogub(m): 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
Nothing new
Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by Mko123(m): 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
How will this news solve the country's incumbent predicament
Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by kattie(f): 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
Another northerner, why is it that they're the only ones occupying all the juicy positions in this country. Southerners be wise. We are not 2nd class citizens vote for Peter Obi. Nigeria wasn't created for the north alone.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by Deeprooted: 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
My question is:

Why do surgeons cover the rest part of the body during an operation?

Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by STEWpid(f): 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
Chai..

ElekShun is coming!

Campaign and deals all round.
Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by englishmart(m): 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
Abokii federation.

2 Likes

Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by Charles545: 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
Congratulations to him
Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
Okay, Congratulations
Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by GistFullGround: 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2023

Another Aboki!

Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by CaptainAyub: 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
Is NYSC an abokki parastatal?

1 Like

Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by HeroicMeastro: 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
kattie:
Another northerner, why is it that they're the only ones occupying all the juicy positions in this country. Southerners be wise. We are not 2nd class citizens vote for Peter Obi. Nigeria wasn't created for the north alone.
Can we also vote for a southerner in BAT?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by pavoda: 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
What is our business where he hails from? Is he not a Nigerian?
Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by BrickDevo: 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
Okay oooh

Looking for an Architect to design your house?
Check my portfolio via the link in my signature and drop your request, my fees are budget friendly
Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by Psalmistproject: 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
NYSC.??

I'm still trying to understand how a scheme like this has worked and will work seeing the heights of hatred among ethnic groups.

But politicians must do everything within their power to uphold it in corruption and destruction.

3 Likes

Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by Donedeal1(m): 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
Congratulations.
Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by Karrima: 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
Really?
Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by CaptainAyub: 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
Deeprooted:
My question is:

Why do surgeons cover the rest part of the body during an operation?
So that pathogens(infection) no go from there enter the Op-site (Operation Site).
The drape used for that covering is sterilized

7 Likes

Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by ecomalchemistt(m): 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
Congratulations sir
Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by Imstrong2(m): 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
englishmart:
Abokii federation.
NO FEDERAL CHARACTER FOR NYsc dg appointment
Re: Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG by latolz: 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
NYSC has to be one of the most fruitless schemes. I think it should be heavily regulated (or scrapped altogether).

The corruption that happens there is feeding some people fat.

The Federal Government should just scrap it once and for all, and channel the billions of naira that goes for each stream and batch into other more profitable things.

I totally agree with you. Better still make it a skill acquisition scheme for 6 months.. Imagine still job searching after the NYSC scheme..Good intentions, bull shit application feeding some people's pockets fat..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members / NYSC Reviews Posting Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.