Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Man Climbs Billboard, Vows To Fall If Buhari Doesn’t Resign Within 12 Hours - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Climbs Billboard, Vows To Fall If Buhari Doesn’t Resign Within 12 Hours (241 Views)

Man Climbs Telecom Mast, Threatens To Jump If Buhari Doesn’t Declare Himself Pre / Man Survives Ghastly Accident, Climbs On His Damaged Vehicle To Take Pictures. / Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Climbs Billboard, Vows To Fall If Buhari Doesn’t Resign Within 12 Hours by umahi88(m): 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2018
Lawan Faro, a middle-aged man in Yola, capital of Adamawa State, has climbed a 40-metre-tall billboard hanger, and vowed to fall off it unless President Muhammadu Buhari resigns within 12 hours.

Speaking to SaharaReporters, Faro said his action was necessitated by the "extreme poverty" in the land. "I think it’s time for Buhari to give way for someone like Atiku Abubakar to lead us out of the present hardship", he cried.

He threatened to fall off after 12 hours if Atiku Abubakar does not show up to assure him of Buhari's ouster in 2019.

"I will remain here for 12 hours to show my discontent, and someone not less than Atiku must come here to assure me that this government must be sacked in the forthcoming election.”

Meanwhile, a large crowd gathered at the bottom of the tall billboard hanger, chanting "Sai Baba Buhari!”

visit source for Photos

Source: https://www.newsvib.com/2018/10/man-climbs-billboard-vows-to-fall-if-buhari-doesnt-resign-within-12-hours.html

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Oshiomhole Reportedly On Way Back To Nigeria Read More: Https://www.leg / Sound/studio Engineering Productions For Church, Concert, Exhibition, Shows / Https://www.supplementstruera.com/alpha-size-fuel/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.