Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

B**ch Stole My Look: Female Fashion Illustrator Calls Out Ebuka For Utilizing... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / B**ch Stole My Look: Female Fashion Illustrator Calls Out Ebuka For Utilizing... (380 Views)

BBNaija: Check Out Ebuka's Gorgeous Outfit For Tonight's Eviction (Photos) / "Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos) / Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

B**ch Stole My Look: Female Fashion Illustrator Calls Out Ebuka For Utilizing... by odidi24news(m): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2018
B**ch stole my look: Female fashion illustrator calls out Ebuka for utilizing her thought without giving due credit.

Omonigho Aito-Imonah, a Nigerian design artist has quite recently gotten out media identity, Ebuka over the outfit he shook this end of the week to the debut of Kemi Adetiba’s new motion picture.

As per her, ‘I conveyed to your notice the fantastic similitudes between my plan and that of Ebuka. I discover it extremely complimenting that in spite of the fact that this look did not make top 3 at the gtbank outline to notoriety test, Ebuka and his creator figured it qualified to pick up motivation for their plan from,which circulated around the web. What I have an issue with be that as it may, isn’t giving me any credits at all’.

http://odidi24.com/

Re: B**ch Stole My Look: Female Fashion Illustrator Calls Out Ebuka For Utilizing... by Slickest(m): 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
Sorry mehn

(1) (Reply)

From Grace To Grace On The Label…ugobest Global Entertainment / Actor Gbenro Ajibade Denies Being Gay After Flaunting LGTB Symbol / Danny Young Drags Tiwa Savage To Court Over Property Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.