Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 (32372 Views)

Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid UCL (2 - 0) On 3rd November 2021 / Atlanta Vs Liverpool : UCL (0 - 5) On 3rd November 2020 / AFC Bournemouth Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 3rd November 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by Deepfreezer(m): 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
I knew it wasn't gonna be our day when we hit the bar severally,
Arsenal where lucky to get a draw.
The unbeaten run continues thou I'm gutted we didn't take all 3POINTS.
LiverpoolFC till eternity.
YNWA
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by clems88(m): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
Taking off firmino was a mistake
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by osamagbesmart(m): 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
noise everywhere in my house because of arsenal fans,plz did they win premiership,champions league and super cup combine
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by KuzBoi29(m): 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
Liverpool are missing many of their chances these days but still they play most interesting football so far
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by openmine(m): 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
brightalo17:
And if not for Milner?
Bro admit it....you were 9 minutes away from losing your unbeaten run!
The noise pre match was that Liverpool would be destroyed and consumed by the so called sharp bullets of the gunners!
We may have drawn today but you know very well Liverpool is not in the class of Cardiff or Leicester city!
Arsenal tried....I give them some credit...
but they met a better team who on a very good day could have won by 3 goals had Virgil converted those headers!
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by Andrez123(m): 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
All these people whom doesn't know anything about football rules including the clueless sports pundits on TV saying that Mane's goal should have stood, maybe they don't know about the new revised offside rule yet. The linesmen today was spot on, got all the offsides right including the ones that went against Arsenal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by keryj(f): 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
openmine:

Hahahahaha
were you not the same person who wanted your dear assnal to end Liverpool's unbeaten run?
now you are changing your voice because you almost lost at emirates... grin

There unbeaten run is not my business, I never said anything about Liverpool unbeaten run
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by openmine(m): 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
osamagbesmart:
noise everywhere in my house because of arsenal fans,plz did they win premiership,champions league and super cup combine
They were just happy that they drew against Liverpool grin
they were minutes from visiting a clinic or calling their doc grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by KuzBoi29(m): 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
keryj:

Yes ooo, if the players and club like let them win trophies for their own good. For me, am enjoying the relaxation they offer. Was already bored.

ok true but I’m sure you wouldn’t be happy if your team doesn’t win trophies
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by openmine(m): 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
keryj:

There unbeaten run is not my business, I never said anything about Liverpool unbeaten run
Hahahahaha.... see painment
So you guys wanted to kiss second position grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by RTSC: 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
With a chelsea win, we should be on level points with pool.
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by Richardffx: 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
Andrez123:
All these people whom doesn't know anything about football rules including the clueless sports pundits on TV saying that Mane's goal should have stood, maybe they don't know about the new revised offside rule yet. The linesmen today was spot on, got all the offsides right including the ones that went against Arsenal.

A bottle of chilled origin for you.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by HajimeSaito(m): 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
This is why Chelsea fans were voted the worst fan base in the premier league. They disrespect their best player and their most successful manager of all time. Pack of cunts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by teelaw4life(m): 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
Andrez123:

Not correct bro. Read this excerpt from the bbc website and you'll see that you're wrong.

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by Mrsimplexvi: 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
where is that goat called merson ... he is a disgrace to arsenal... I hope you are shocked now
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by Spy360(m): 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
openmine:

The noise pre match was that Liverpool would be destroyed and consumed by the so called sharp bullets of the gunners!
We may have drawn today but you know very well Liverpool is not in the class of Cardiff or Leicester city!
but they met a better team who on a very good day could have won by 3 goals had Virgil converted those headers!
Not as true as you mentioned. Arsenal dominated the second half. You could read their pattern of play from their passing and movements. I'd rather say Liverpool escaped with a draw.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
Proud of my boys . Gunners 4 life

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by GregJo: 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
Anduku:
Emery should have taken off lacazette and left Aubameyang in the game, lacazette is just not cutting it today

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by TabletMan: 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
openmine:

I wonder how people like you watch football or are you getting your own update with radio station. Arsenal made more attempt than Liverpool. What if lacazette score that his first attempt 2mins when the match started ?
Liverpool play more defensive because Arsenal is the better team today, Liverpool wouldn't have play defensive game if there are playing teams like Newcastle or Cardiff.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by brightalo17: 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
openmine:

Listen do not start saying trash here , even the odds was against Arsenal in terms of betting and predictions. 95% people bet against Arsenal, So what are you talking about?

Meanwhile no normal football fan will be dumb enough to ask apart from a certain player blah blah blah, my question is why did the club buy and pays the certain player?

Liverpool player scored same as Arsenal player did,So why the apart from lacasera? Is he a not paid to score goals? Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by Qsscruz(m): 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
Lakside1955:
Newcastle cut my 210,000 ticket, I braved enough to carry arsenal full draw, well, I think that's how God want it

Bro put me through..Lets smile to the bank together..It doesnt hurt to help a brother..I will drop my whatsapp number, so you chat me up..Or if you want me to chat you up, its no big deal..And about the ticket, bigger meat is coming..Hopefully.
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by openmine(m): 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
Spy360:

Not as true as you mentioned. Arsenal dominated the second half. You could read their pattern of play from their passing and movements. I'd rather say Liverpool escaped with a draw.
bro you can have all the possession in the world but no body will ever ask for possession but its the result that counts!
Your team had a marginal possession over man city in the first match of the season,yet man city won by 2-0...
....and I disagree with you that we escaped with a draw.....
We actually had more clear cut chances to score in the second half to put the game to bed like Manchester city did to arsenal in the first match of the season!
van dirk almost had a hatrick today....
if a second goal had been scored by lfc,there would have been no way back from for arsenal!
Possessions don't win football matches!

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by CoolAmbience(m): 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2018
Andrez123:
Nope but at least I sabi football pass u, which one u sabi? cricket or rugby?

Lol.

Handball..

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by CoolAmbience(m): 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2018
kunmiiii:

As in...the guy no sabi nada! Na back of TV hin dey watch

Lol
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by FiremanP(m): 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
observanc1:
nobody is happier than me. But Arsenal would have won d match shaa
lol,im sure i am happier than u fam.#GunnersForLife cool
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by openmine(m): 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
brightalo17:

Listen do not start saying trash here , even the odds was against Arsenal in terms of betting and predictions. 95% people bet against Arsenal, So what are you talking about?

Meanwhile no normal football fan will be dumb enough to ask apart from a certain player blah blah blah, my question is why did the club buy and pays the certain player?

Liverpool player scored same as Arsenal player did,So why the apart from lacasera? Is he a not paid to score goals? Smh.
bro stop with the insults
no one is paying you to defend arsenal so don't take it personal!
Arsenal were favorites to win due to their rich vein of form and also due to the fact that emery's teams had won klopp's teams esp Liverpool!
Abeg take am easy ohh grin
we are just talking footy
Don't get HP because of football grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by kbbanj10(m): 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
Unai Emery MFR. Job well done Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by KuzBoi29(m): 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
openmine:

Hahahahaha
were you not the same person who wanted your dear assnal to end Liverpool's unbeaten run?
now you are changing your voice because you almost lost at emirates... grin
don't mind him bro haters be talking trash about Liverpool, I hope we will surprise them all this season! And by the way you are a true Liverpool fan #YNWA
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by KuzBoi29(m): 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
macaphan007:
Klopp will never win the EPL.
Bro take it easy , I bet u will be surprised by the end of the season just watch and stop hating
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by arcnomec(m): 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
Andrez123:
Arsenal 1 Liverpool 1, Arsenal was the better team, should have won this game because Liverpool wasn't good today, other top 4 sides could have taken 3 points from this game if Liverpool played this badly, Arsenal did well though to come from a goal behind to draw the game but please next time Ramsey should stay on the bench for d full 90 mins and only play Carabao cup and Europa league matches.

Your submission regarding Ramsey is apt.That dude is not even supposed to sit on Arsenal bench.Very useless player

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

PSG Vs Barcelona UCL (1 - 1) On 10th March 2021 / Chelsea Vs Bradford: FA Cup (2 - 4) On 24th January 2015 / Arsenal vs Manchester City : EFL Cup (0 - 3) On 25th February 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.