Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 (32490 Views)

Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid UCL (2 - 0) On 3rd November 2021 / Atlanta Vs Liverpool : UCL (0 - 5) On 3rd November 2020 / AFC Bournemouth Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 3rd November 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by openmine(m): 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
TabletMan:
I wonder how people like you watch football or are you getting your own update with radio station. Arsenal made more attempt than Liverpool. What if lacazette score that his first attempt 2mins when the match started ?
Liverpool play more defensive because Arsenal is the better team today, Liverpool wouldn't have play defensive game if there are playing teams like Newcastle or Cardiff.
my problem with most arsenal fans is that they are too emotional as if they are paid to defend their team hence their objectivity is thrown out of the window!

Guy dem no dey pay una to talk for arsenal grin
Why all these emotions?

Go and check the stats
Liverpool had more attempts on goal than arsenal!
arsenal only had more possession over Liverpool!
But I keep asking,has possession ever won a team a match?
You had possession against city and yet you lost!

if a water tight defence can win a match or draw,then I will employ it when necessary! grin

Abeg make una carry una emotional burden go sleep grin
I can imagine what you would do if arsenal had lost today after all the noise!
Imagine my colleagues who are arsenal fans jubilating a draw as if the won the champions league grin

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by thatigboman: 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
This Arsenal draw pain me die. We would have buried this game. What d hell
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by openmine(m): 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
KuzBoi29:
don't mind him bro haters be talking trash about Liverpool, I hope we will surprise them all this season! And by the way you are a true Liverpool fan #YNWA
Thanks bro
they are just celebrating the equalizer as if they won the world cup!
am just gutted that we didn't bury them when we had the chance after the goal by milner!
well all points count....December fixtures will really be a decider!
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by Anduku: 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
atoleybaba:
u what do you know about football...ur last comment before this disappointed me. Laca was fairing better than auba before auba was removed. So you getting ur analysis wrong should not available surprised u
Abeg sharrap!! Because he scored? Before that what was his stats compared to Aubameyang? How many attempts did he make on goal throughout this game compared to Aubameyang? Go and sit down joor!!!
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by brightalo17: 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
openmine:

bro stop with the insults
no one is paying you to defend arsenal so don't take it personal!
Arsenal were favorites to win due to their rich vein of form and also due to the fact that emery's teams had won klopp's teams esp Liverpool!
Abeg take am easy ohh grin
we are just talking footy
Don't get HP because of football grin
you saying apart from lacasera is below belt to intelligent football watchers, haba what type of talk is that? How on earth Will you say a thing like that? Is that how to say kudos to players?

If at all you know what odds is I don't think you'll still be here arguing on an obvious fact. The odd on any betting website on this planet earth was against arsenal to lose to Liverpool.

You can't say apart from a player this or this would've happen in a football game, because that is the reason the player is getting weekly pay. Nawa oooo.
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
Arsenal really deserve to win the game......no wahala good game and good possession. We go meet for anfield them go collect

7 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
openmine:

my problem with most arsenal fans is that they are too emotional as if they are paid to defend their team hence their objectivity is thrown out of the window!

Guy dem no dey pay una to talk for arsenal grin
Why all these emotions?

Go and check the stats
Liverpool had more attempts on goal than arsenal!
arsenal only had more possession over Liverpool!
But I keep asking,has possession ever won a team a match?
You had possession against city and yet you lost!

if a water tight defence can win a match or draw,then I will employ it when necessary! grin

Abeg make una carry una emotional burden go sleep grin
I can imagine what you would do if arsenal had lost today after all the noise!
Imagine my colleagues who are arsenal fans jubilating a draw as if the won the champions league grin
if I nod you?

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by openmine(m): 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
brightalo17:
you saying apart from lacasera is below belt to intelligent football watchers, haba what type of talk is that? How on earth Will you say a thing like that? Is that how to say kudos to players?

If at all you know what odds is I don't think you'll still be here arguing on an obvious fact. The odd on any betting website on this planet earth was against arsenal to lose to Liverpool.

You can't say apart from a player this or this would've happen in a football game, because that is the reason the player is getting weekly pay. Nawa oooo.
Guy make una take am easy nah grin
Arsenal no lose the match nah grin
Chai arsenal fans are way too emotional
as for the bets,I checked and arsenal were favorites based on what I saw some minutes to kick off

But that doesn't matter....does it? grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by ndidibabe(f): 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
bluefilm:
Our arsenal is back!!!!

Our dear arsenal is back!!!

C O Y G
Arsenal won?
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by openmine(m): 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
vic17:
if I nod you?
na Jackie chan hammer for drunken master way I go carry wire that your head grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by openmine(m): 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
ndidibabe:
Arsenal won?
grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by Andrez123(m): 10:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
teelaw4life:

Not correct bro. Read this excerpt from the bbc website and you'll see that you're wrong.
When has BBC become Fifa or a Fifa referee ? BBC is not always right. BBC that has biased reporters, it's the same with other sports reporters and pundits on Sky too. It's their reporters that posted that on the website, they are not perfect in sports journalism or always have an accurate and unbiased sports report.

Last week I wonder why this same BBC in their sports report didn't even mention a crucial decision which happened in Arsenal's last week's game against Crystal Palace when Jordan Ayew tore Rob Holding's shirt by pulling it which was a clear yellow card according FIFA rules, he should have been sent off because that would have been a 2nd yellow but yet no foul was given and a corner was given instead and from that resulting action Arsenal conceded a penalty. BBC never mentioned that Ayew foul in their sports report which I felt was a very critical event in d game.

So my friend BBC is not the moral compass or the custodians of Fifa rules, their reporters just gave their own subjective opinion based on what they think it's the correct decision. It's only a licensed Fifa referee who knows the Fifa offside rules that can review the replay action and determine whether it's offside or not but not a biased BBC reporter or sports analyst.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by Smooyis(m): 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
The expert predictions and public opinions were against Arsenal. So am I not surprised if they get so excited with the draw. This result will further boost their morale against big teams shocked shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by brightalo17: 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
openmine:

Guy make una take am easy nah grin
Arsenal no lose the match nah grin
Chai arsenal fans are way too emotional
as for the bets,I checked and arsenal were favorites based on what I saw some minutes to kick off You are a big lair then.

But that doesn't matter....does it? grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by scave(m): 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
oloriLFC:
me that was curled up in the chair, viewing with fear. My God is good o
at least u have testimony to give tomorrow
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by openmine(m): 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by immaculate1234(m): 10:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
openmine:

Hahahahaha
were you not the same person who wanted your dear assnal to end Liverpool's unbeaten run?
now you are changing your voice because you almost lost at emirates... grin

Them think say emirate na fortress.......come to Anfield and u will see what they call fortress....Arsenal tried
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by immaculate1234(m): 10:37pm On Nov 03, 2018
Smooyis:
The expert predictions and public opinions were against Arsenal. So am I not surprised if they get so excited with the draw. This result will further boost their morale against big teams shocked shocked shocked

they had the homecrowd.backing they should have done better
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by macaphan007(m): 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
KuzBoi29:
Bro take it easy , I bet u will be surprised by the end of the season just watch and stop hating
I am not hating,I am just been pragmatic,I've been a Liverpool fan since the days of Vladimir Smincer and Dudek,Klopp tinkers with his formations too much,he gave Arsenal too much respect and he refused to open up the game,playing Fabinho in the 4-2-3-1 formation brings out the best in him.

The last two games proved that, my question is why change?

Gini Fabinho and Milner were all anonymous in the midfield.

And he's also over using Firmino and last season's tactics isn't working again as per Firmino's role in the attack,the guy is over worked and he looks jaded.

Klopp needs a creative MD and an out and out striker.

He should define Salah's role properly, does he want to use him as a striker or as a winger.

Trent for me should still be learning the boy caves in when he meets formidable oppositions, and he's not an ideal RFB Klopp needs to get serious.

Klopp stands a chance of winning the Champions league than the EPL,Pep for me is way ahead of him,even Sarri as well.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by immaculate1234(m): 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
vic17:
if I nod you?

that was how they had more possession than Man United last season and they ended up loosing 1-3 them too easy to play joor
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by openmine(m): 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
immaculate1234:

Them think say emirate na fortress.......come to Anfield and u will see what they call fortress....Arsenal tried
well to be honest they tried sha
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by openmine(m): 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
immaculate1234:

that was how they had more possession than Man United last season and they ended up loosing 1-3 them too easy to play joor
Arsenal too like possession grin

70-30,60-40 grin
Well their possession footy has taken them down to 5th grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by immaculate1234(m): 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
macaphan007:
I am not hating,I am just been pragmatic,I've been a Liverpool fan since the days of Vladimir Smincer and Dudek,Klopp tinkers with his formations too much,he gave Arsenal too much respect and he refused to open up the game,playing Fabinho in the 4-2-3-1 formation brings out the best in him.

The last two games proved that, my question is why change?

Gini Fabinho and Milner were all anonymous in the midfield.

And he's also over using Firmino and last season's tactics isn't working again as per Firmino's role in the attack,the guy is over worked and he looks jaded.

Klopp needs a creative MD and an out and out striker.

He should define Salah's role properly, does he want to use him as a striker or as a winger.

Trent for me should still be learning the boy caves in when he meets formidable oppositions, and he's not an ideal RFB Klopp needs to get serious.

Klopp stands a chance of winning the Champions league than the EPL,Pep for me is way ahead of him,even Sarri as well.

that is not true I am also a die hard fan of Liverpool, Firmino did not play as much as Gabriel Jesus in the World Cup so it is no matter of if he is tired or not, the coach discovered that if you attack all season before December the injury list will piles up so it is better he changed his management approach do not envy Arsenal at all that was how we played the finest football in EPL last year but ended up trophyless with many key players injured. I agree liverpool are reserved this year but you cannot sustain attack attack attack all season it's about finding the right balance let klopp find that and everything will be fine. it is a process and Liverpool will be back to their very best agaain. I soo much believe in Jurgen Klopp in fact I role model him. YNWA
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by immaculate1234(m): 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2018
openmine:
well to be honest they tried sha
Yeah let's give them that
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by immaculate1234(m): 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
immaculate1234:

I am a Red bruv #REDORDEAD
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by Naijaarchive(m): 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by immaculate1234(m): 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
I like Arsenal they don't make so much noise unlike Chelshit they dont know or remember that they have the same Champions League as Nottingham Forest

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by macaphan007(m): 11:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
immaculate1234:

that is not true I am also a die hard fan of Liverpool, Firmino did not play as much as Gabriel Jesus in the World Cup so it is no matter of if he is tired or not, the coach discovered that if you attack all season before December the injury list will piles up so it is better he changed his management approach do not envy Arsenal at all that was how we played the finest football in EPL last year but ended up trophyless with many key players injured. I agree liverpool are reserved this year but you cannot sustain attack attack attack all season it's about finding the right balance let klopp find that and everything will be fine. it is a process and Liverpool will be back to their very best agaain. I soo much believe in Jurgen Klopp in fact I role model him. YNWA
Tend to agree with you from that angle,I hope he gets the right balance too.
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by atoleybaba(m): 2:46am On Nov 04, 2018
Anduku:

Abeg sharrap!! Because he scored? Before that what was his stats compared to Aubameyang? How many attempts did he make on goal throughout this game compared to Aubameyang? Go and sit down joor!!!
now it is obvious u just watch stat and not match. He was more energetic and covered more distance than auba....has d game went on, auba faded off I mean it was just glaring that either he or mhiki would be subbed, and look at the diff when he came of for iwobi. Arsenal basically improved going so I don't understand how u watch ur football. Infact if you were a coach, ur team would av been relegated. Even if laca didn't score, he was more effect in that match than auba especially 2nd half
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by bluefilm: 4:11am On Nov 04, 2018
ndidibabe:
Arsenal won?

Kind of.

Arsenal outplayed liverpool contrary to what was much expected...
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by Spy360(m): 4:25am On Nov 04, 2018
openmine:

bro you can have all the possession in the world but no body will ever ask for possession but its the result that counts!
Your team had a marginal possession over man city in the first match of the season,yet man city won by 2-0...
....and I disagree with you that we escaped with a draw.....
We actually had more clear cut chances to score in the second half to put the game to bed like Manchester city did to arsenal in the first match of the season!
van dirk almost had a hatrick today....
if a second goal had been scored by lfc,there would have been no way back from for arsenal!
Possessions don't win football matches!
True, but possession is an indicator of dominance. If I dominated you, you can't come out and say I escaped with a draw. You talked about having more clear cut chances, forgetting that other stats. MOTM was Torriera not VVD.
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 by openmine(m): 4:56am On Nov 04, 2018
Spy360:

True, but possession is an indicator of dominance. If I dominated you, you can't come out and say I escaped with a draw. You talked about having more clear cut chances, forgetting that other stats. MOTM was Torriera not VVD.
u have possession right,so what do you have to show for the dominance?
1-1?
ohh please.....
I have seen dominant/possessive teams get beaten by 5 to 6 goals and yet they kept playing possession footy!
A typical example this season was arsenal who marginally edged man city on possession, yet it was the result that was the difference....
Arsenal even played better in that match yet they still lost...so of what benefit is the dominance or possession of arsenal if they can't win the match?
They had the dominance but it was Liverpool that scored first!
if Liverpool had won,the possessions would never have mattered or counted for anything!
Forget about Motm,most online tabloids have their own motm....it all depends on their own vantage point!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 7th February 2016 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Olympiacos: UCL (4 - 2) On 26th November 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.