Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

See The Pathetic State Of The Federal Road At Umunya In Anambra State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Pathetic State Of The Federal Road At Umunya In Anambra State (394 Views)

The Pathetic State Of Agric-ishawo Road, At Ikorodu, Lagos. / Federal Road Safety Corps (frsc) Past Questions And Answers In Pdf Format / The Pathetic State Of My State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Pathetic State Of The Federal Road At Umunya In Anambra State by gregpee: 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2018
it is very heart broken that a country so blessed with abundant natural resources find it difficult to earn good leaving, on daily basis going to school from asaba to awka takes one almost 3 hours for a journey that was supposed to take less than an hour. below are some pictures of the present condition of the federal road connecting UMUNYA to UWKUZU in Anambra state

Re: See The Pathetic State Of The Federal Road At Umunya In Anambra State by gregpee: 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
More pics

Re: See The Pathetic State Of The Federal Road At Umunya In Anambra State by gregpee: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
More

Re: See The Pathetic State Of The Federal Road At Umunya In Anambra State by hisgrace090: 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
All abandoned Igbo land till date, but no condition is permanent.
Re: See The Pathetic State Of The Federal Road At Umunya In Anambra State by gregpee: 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
Uncle la-la
Please do the needful so as to get the attention of the authority, please this really need to trend
Re: See The Pathetic State Of The Federal Road At Umunya In Anambra State by thinkafricanet: 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2018
gregpee:
it is very heart broken that a country so blessed with abundant natural resources find it difficult to earn good leaving, on daily basis going to school from asaba to awka takes one almost 3 hours for a journey that was supposed to take less than an hour. below are some pictures of the present condition of the federal road connecting UMUNYA to UWKUZU in Anambra state
sad

(1) (Reply)

Petrosh, Manbug Why Did You Pm Me? Who Are You People? / Fg Welcomes Us, Uk Statements On Nigeria Election / Hi I’m New Here Ask Me Anything About Me Or My Culture/country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.