Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

The Pathetic State Of My State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Pathetic State Of My State (419 Views)

The Pathetic State Of Agric-ishawo Road, At Ikorodu, Lagos. / See The Pathetic State Of The Federal Road At Umunya In Anambra State / Nigerians On Facebook Are Gullible And Pathetic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Pathetic State Of My State by mxpinky: 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
*KOGI:WHERE I COME FROM...
*I am from Kogi state,the only state that takes 22 months to conduct workers screening.* *The only state that used its bail out fund and excess crude fund very well,yet still needs to sell state properties to finance an annual budget.* - *Am from a state with about 27,000 pensioners still living,yet reflecting as late on the state payment voucher.* - *I am from a state where workers work a whole year,yet beg and strike all through the next year just to be paid for the previous year.* - *Am from a state where building of Mosque and drilling of boreholes are large state projects worthy of commissioning.* - *I am from a state where the urban area are just the same with the rural area.* - *Am from a state where the youths sell their conscience for tokins,yet they hope for a better future.* - *I am from a state where there is a house of Assembly,yet the executives makes and pass our bills.* - *I am from a state where the government is really working,yet there are no visible development to point at.* - *Am from a state where a governor has a house worth 3 billion naira,yet we still need to borrow 11 billion to pay workers.* - *I am from state where hectares of land are donated for cattle colony,when our natives do not even have land to to farm.* - *I am from a state where Masquerades cruse in Venzas to work,and civil servants trek through and fro.* - *Am from a state where we produce rice,yet we do not have a rice mill.* - *I am from a state where budgets are passed and approved with out any proper review.* - *Am from a state where the governor is a Lion,and the indigence are preys.* - *Ladies and gentlemen I am from Kogi state.* Where the truth cannot be told.......

(1) (Reply)

How To Download And Watch You Favorite Movie Free Of Charge / Natural Way To Stop Snoring While Sleeping / Hon. Bola Ilori Eulogises R-connect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.