Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,665 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? (4001 Views)

We Need A Video Creator / If You Are Very Good With After Effect,illustrator And Photoshop We Need You / We Need A Graphics Designer Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by Floridax(m): 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
i wanna join you guys ..i am a vector artist ...i work with adobe Illustrator and paint tool sai ....i can draw and Illustrate very well ..
Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by LucemFerre: 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
Floridax:
i wanna join you guys ..i am a vector artist ...i work with adobe Illustrator and paint tool sai ....i can draw and Illustrate very well ..

Sweet... Mail me your number
Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by smokers: 4:38am On Nov 16, 2018
always been a fan of comic unfortunately I'm not a designer. but I'm a writer and could provide scripts for the comics 08095878020 my number
Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by sheykruz1(m): 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hi guys, I really like this idea and I'm really interested, I'm an animator. I make use of REALLUSION ICLONE 6' AND Im also a professional photoshop graphics designer....
Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by DerrickM(m): 9:22am On Nov 19, 2018
Very good idea,bro. The thing is there already over 20 Nigerian comic and multimedia startups doing things. There are 3 annual comic conventions in Lagos. I have tried to share this info like twice but the antispam bots had issues doing the usual things.

I'm working on an overdue blog post that lists most of them and will share here soon. cool

LucemFerre:
Look at the costumes of Superheroes, most of them have touches of blue or red. Coincidence? Not at all. America likes to personalize everything.
Hulk is green though... wink

Anyways, I'm not saying we should make superheroes and paint them green white green. But, show the world in an animated form that we have histories and folklores too. One that our next generation would also boast about.

I mean even if we do not have gods let's deify whoever we want (maybe Okonkwo of things fall apart) and give them a back story. It's all fiction after all

I'm not a professional 3D artist, I'm a below average but, as we move up in the learning curve let's move together with our concepts, so that as we become more professionals we review and Polish them to keep up with the cinematic look of the times. Look at how Avengers looked then and now. The graphics and effects then were laughable at best.

Whatever it is, whether concept art, 3D, 2D, 1/2D, anything.

The only guaranteed failure is not starting.

Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by LucemFerre: 11:24am On Nov 19, 2018
DerrickM:
Very good idea,bro. The thing is there already over 20 Nigerian comic and multimedia startups doing things. There are 3 annual comic conventions in Lagos. I have tried to share this info like twice but the antispam bots had issues doing the usual things.

I'm working on an overdue blog post that lists most of them and will share here soon. cool

Yea, I noticed the antiSpam doing it's thing to you.

I would love to see the list of them Nigerian super heroes. We are trying to up it to a cinematic universe Of animated series not digital drawing.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by DerrickM(m): 1:45am On Nov 20, 2018
It's all good though. The 3 annual events I spoke and you will get an idea of the industry so far. I attended the event in the 2nd link just this Saturday and have attended all these events at one time or the other. cool grin smiley

https://www.instagram.com/lagoscomiccon/

https://www.instagram.com/uniconafrica/

https://www.instagram.com/comicconnect/

LucemFerre:

Yea, I noticed the antiSpam doing it's thing to you.

I would love to see the list of them Nigerian super heroes. We are trying to up it to a cinematic universe Of animated series not digital drawing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Colour Combination For Magazine: And Font Type / How To Draw Tonto Dike / Man Butchered On His Way Home. (graphic pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.