Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,438 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son (37418 Views)

Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA / Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal / See How Fabregas And Messi Greeted Each Other After Chelsea Vs Barcelona Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son by maskid(m): 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
mess my guy!!!
Re: Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Beginning of the end of an era
Must Messi die in Barcelona FC?

He better leaves now so he can salvage what is rest of his dwindling career.
Because with this form, very soon even Watford FC won't take him on a free loan.
grin
Re: Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son by eluquenson(m): 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
GOAT and GOAT son watching Barca as they trash Inter at home.
Re: Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son by ShawtCake(f): 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
agadam:

why won't I ?
u are not getting any younger. Pls choose ur battles :- undecided
Re: Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son by cbnileowo: 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
the beast....anjonu iberu gbogbo world. eruku nla to terrorize football world....ekun oko navas,courtois,Buffon,Cech,kepa,vandersar,hart,ramos, boateng,Marcelo even Rinaldo self dey chop dribble for messi hand...

3 Likes

Re: Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son by Dee04(m): 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
agadam:

Na Ronaldo son no cute

What is wrong with your thinking kid?
Did you see Ronaldo's son there or is the topic talking about Messi's son and Ronaldo's son..
Why don't you think with the little sense you have for once

Even Thiago has sense more than you

4 Likes

Re: Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son by agadam(m): 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
ShawtCake:
u are not getting any younger. Pls choose ur battles :- undecided

Yes you nail it and my choice have been made...
Re: Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son by CapussoSeba: 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
smiley
Re: Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son by agadam(m): 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
Dee04:

What is wrong with your thinking kid?
Did you see Ronaldo's son there or is the topic talking about Messi's son and Ronaldo's son..
Why don't you think with the little sense you have for once

Even Thiago has sense more than you

for your mind abi
Re: Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son by yommygift15: 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Because with this form, very soon even Watford FC won't take him on a free loan.
must you die in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son by Peterpanny: 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
kennygee:

A chimp that's more paid than you I guess.
more paid than his entire community.
Re: Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son by PIUS2018: 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
oshe111:
Best Ever OOOH YES

Very Selfless
Re: Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son by clancymiim(f): 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
ronaldo is greater
Re: Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son by Greatgr: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
Lionel messi the Argentine football National and the Barcelona forward man has 23 injury history so far. On sunday 21st of October 2018 he had an arm injury (forearm fracture),his 23rd injury which is to last for 21days.
https://petty/kQk05hX

Re: Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son by abeliver: 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
all these clueless being still arguing who's the GOAT between Messi and Ronaldo better start finding another hobby cause these 2 will soon retire..

1 Like

Re: Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son by sparkle6(m): 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
Rapenaldo fans would soon start saying shìt .......this is the original....
Oboy that goat no be here. Chinsos see the horns. If this one jam u 1 on 1 na to sing "I Surrender, i surrender lord"
Re: Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son by educhigo: 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
and so,oops,do you expect him to stay in sambiasa forest to search boko buys,our mumu post don do,mean why namdi kanu is in israel

Re: Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son by LuLiGang(m): 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
agadam:

Na Ronaldo son no cute

Who mention Ronaldo here naw .. you just like giving yourself headache ..
Re: Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
MESSI MY G
Re: Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
inoki247:
This outfit looks like dat of Fayoshe I guess Messi is in Pain right now and is looking like Bat

I tried my best to laugh ?
Re: Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son by naijapikin2(m): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

this is the first time u ever typed anything reasonable. am with u on this

1 Like

Re: Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son by YouareaBITCH(f): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Ronaldo I know

Who is that chimp

Who are you?
Work on that first.
Re: Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son by COOL10(m): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shut the F uck Up!! undecided
Re: Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son by sirhood: 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
Edoloaded:
What a cute son
all children are cute no matter their complexion
Re: Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son by Daevid(m): 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
I still dey find person wey foolish pass you
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son by Darkevil: 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
@eluquenson

Seeing how people are unreasonable before they type something or send comments on internet/social media is really unthinkable... How can you all be bringing up this two people (Messi and Ronaldo) on one person particular post this is unbelievable.
For those of you calling Messi goat and all sort of names I believe all those people does not have anything to offer in there life, you see a great footballer like Messi and yet you all are still here talking bullshit on a big player like him, Q! How many of you have played or achieved what this strong intelligent and skillful player have achieved in there life personally?
A! I believe the answer is no because you people won't see good thing and appreciate it only talking with sentiment here, that's why Nigerians and there mentality leads them to no where only doom and inactive performance,
You see that guy Messi you people called a Goat is a leader in you people's life for those that called him goat and like wise he is a legend of all time so you people should criticising and be proud of that guy ALL MIGHTY MESSILESS MESSI... I HAIL YOU!!!
Re: Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son by eluquenson(m): 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
Darkevil:
@eluquenson

Seeing how people are unreasonable before they type something or send comments on internet/social media is really unthinkable... How can you all be bringing up this two people (Messi and Ronaldo) on one person particular post this is unbelievable.
For those of you calling Messi goat and all sort of names I believe all those people does not have anything to offer in there life, you see a great footballer like Messi and yet you all are still here talking bullshit on a big player like him, Q! How many of you have played or achieved what this strong intelligent and skillful player have achieved in there life personally?
A! I believe the answer is no because you people won't see good thing and appreciate it only talking with sentiment here, that's why Nigerians and there mentality leads them to no where only doom and inactive performance,
You see that guy Messi you people called a Goat is a leader in you people's life for those that called him goat and like wise he is a legend of all time so you people should criticising and be proud of that guy ALL MIGHTY MESSILESS MESSI... I HAIL YOU!!!
Do you actually know what GOAT means in football realm?
Mr ITK, I will implore you to channel your energy onto something meaningful.
Re: Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son by Fxwarrior: 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
agadam:

Na Ronaldo son no cute

Who asked you? Must we turn this to another Messi Ronaldo war.
Re: Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son by kingsfire: 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
King Leo
Greatest of all times
Greatest to ever grace the pitch of football
Greatest to have ever kicked football
God Bless the football Genius
God Bless King LEO!

1 Like

Re: Injured Messi Spotted Watching Barcelona Game With His 1st Son by fidelium7(m): 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Which form? Ur comment says a lot about ur mental state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires / Ogenyi Onazi & Raheem Lawal Step Out For Ahmed Musa's Traditional Wedding (Pics) / Bayern's Gnabry Given Standing Ovation After Four Goals In 7-2 Win (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.