Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,502 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires (37420 Views)

Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) / Frank Lampard Pays Tribute To Drogba As He Retires, Calls Him "Monster" / Chelsea Refuse To Meet Sarri's £7million Release Clause From Napoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by obembet(f): 6:39am On Dec 21, 2021
Cristiano Ronaldo is reportedly ordering a £7million mansion to be built on the 'Portuguese Riviera' for his family to use when he retires.

The Manchester United forward, 36, has bought a large plot of land in Quinta da Marinha, Cascais, on the west coast of his home country Portugal, nicknamed the 'Portuguese Riviera' given its status as a prestigious, expensive area.

And reports claim Ronaldo is planning to settle down there with his family when he eventually hangs up his boots.

The Red Devils star splashed out on the most expensive flat ever sold in Lisbon, Portugal's capital city, in 2020 - paying £6.5m for a state-of-the-art 3,100-square foot pad in Avenida da Liberdade with a gym and an indoor swimming pool.

That will be half an hour's drive away from his new purchase in Cascais, with work just starting on building up the mansion for Ronaldo.

Newspaper Correio da Manha states it will be an investment and considered part of the player's property empire, while magazine TV 7 Dias claim Ronaldo is planning to use it as a family home.

What they called a 'future neighbour' said to the magazine: 'The land was fenced off recently and it was purchased by Ronaldo.

'This is where he's coming to live with his family when he finishes his career. Everyone round here knows it and of course we're happy. Ronaldo is Ronaldo.'

The former Sporting Lisbon, Real Madrid and Juventus star also owns properties including a seven-storey apartment block in Funchal, Madeira, where his mother Dolores, 66, and brother Hugo live after he bought it two years ago.

Ronaldo, along with partner Georgina Rodriguez and his four children, also owns a luxury villa in Turin, Italy from his time at Juventus, as well as a £4.8million mansion on a gated fortress estate called La Finca close to Madrid.

The 36-year-old is now at the age when footballers tend to retire, but upon signing for United, doctors apparently told him he had the body of a 26-year-old, suggesting he may be able to play on at the highest level for several years yet.

He has scored 13 goals in 18 appearances in all competitions this season for Ralf Rangnick's side.

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10329103/Cristiano-Ronaldo-building-7million-mansion-family-use-Man-United-star-retires.html

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by Femmyfestus: 6:46am On Dec 21, 2021
About 4.8billion naira or so shocked.
To you reading this post. Touch your forehead with your right hand and say after me. "My head, listen to my voice; I will not die broke,ronaldo no get two head so therefore I choose wealth as my own vanity, I will be fortunate, poverty is not my own vanity, in fact I reject and rebuke poverty and its kind. I will make it in life, in or outside Nigeria. So help me God. Amen

530 Likes 69 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 21, 2021
Ronaldo am happy for you, great legend you are, u made me man utd fan since 2006, i want you to win this season champions league with man utd so that u can meet up with that argentina GOAT.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by insidelife22(m): 7:00am On Dec 21, 2021
well done Ronaldo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by 4everisaac(m): 7:06am On Dec 21, 2021
I will never be broke in my life

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by daddytime(m): 7:29am On Dec 21, 2021
Blessed.

Oh God, bless the works of our hands and bring us into that destiny you have designed for us to fulfil our life's purpose.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by ObaOfUyo: 7:30am On Dec 21, 2021
4everisaac:
I will never be broke in my life
It's more than that embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by obembet(f): 8:17am On Dec 21, 2021
MORE RESPECT FOR GREATEST FOOTBALLER IN THE WORLD.

Lalasticlala

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by Chloraseptic: 8:28am On Dec 21, 2021
obembet:

Lalasticlala

Even if Ronaldo news is inside a pit toilet you will always dig it out to post it won't you..

I just wish he knew he had a passionate fan like you in Nigeria..

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by ArchiLimited: 8:52am On Dec 21, 2021
Nice. Real estate is a non negotiable investment. Whatever investment you can make, make sure you have a property in your name somewhere. No matter how little or inconsequential.

Contact me for fantastic building designs and construction that is in line with modern design and construction trends. Chat/call 0 8 1 6 1 2 4 7 8 9 8 to start with current samples

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by Bar1941(m): 8:52am On Dec 21, 2021
The Real GOAT, he's great in every aspects of life.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:52am On Dec 21, 2021
Hahaha
Chloraseptic:

Even if Ronaldo news is inside a pit toilet you will always dig it out to post it won't you..

Obembet and Ronaldo gist be like AlexReports and Awards grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by paulolee(m): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2021
thats huge n nice of him but I see no big deal here bcoz 99% of foreign based footballers dt are even earning less then cr7 have all done same for their parents...
even small oshoola bought an expensive house for her mum years back
yesterday it was his investment, today na ous n maybe tomorrow go b skul wey him buy, u always de force cr7 needless post down to our throats n e dey enter f.p..
congrats man...before DM go tag me hater

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by Rastaramsey(m): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2021
Greatest of all time angry grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by dimexy247(m): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2021
Goat �
Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by Starseed(m): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2021
The most complete GOAT wey get sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by xcesspaschal(m): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2021
D lady below...am sure that it won't be in dis life for u again but let faith be keeping u hustling..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by candidbabe(f): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2021
Great
God when?
Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by setobaba: 8:53am On Dec 21, 2021
I’m crying like this
Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by younglleo: 8:53am On Dec 21, 2021
God!! may opportunity never pass me by come 2022! wasted years in a relationship dat made me doubt my sanity!
thank God i overcame,now heading for a better contract!
poverty na basterd!!

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by paulolee(m): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2021
Chloraseptic:

I just tire...the gee jus de wait for any cr7 update online to use bomb nairaland n e must end up for f.p..
yesterday na signed shirt n his investment, today na ous, mayb tomoro go be church wey e buy...
e come b like say na only cr7 be the only footballer wey get doinz, na post like dis go still make one of his fan boys start to de ask if messi don buy ous for him parents..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by Elzazzi: 8:53am On Dec 21, 2021
shocked

Ritual fit give u this kind Money
Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by pinatash: 8:53am On Dec 21, 2021
True Goat
Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by Dorcmass(m): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2021
na wa oo

This kind thing suppose to get level naw

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by Iamdbull: 8:53am On Dec 21, 2021
Dbull on this one!!!

Do you think my music can make me as much money as this guy?? Atleast we have billionaire musicians
Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by FactBoyz: 8:53am On Dec 21, 2021
obembet:

Lalasticlala
calm down comrade....messi never hang boot na...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by Akamudu(m): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2021
2123145730 uba. Life is hard but we not folding. You never know how far little favours can go.help a depressed soul.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by aywhy93(m): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2021
The Greatest of all GOATs grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by Vocabulary: 8:54am On Dec 21, 2021
Okay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogenyi Onazi & Raheem Lawal Step Out For Ahmed Musa's Traditional Wedding (Pics) / Bayern's Gnabry Given Standing Ovation After Four Goals In 7-2 Win (Photos) / Betis Fans Bow To Messi After Superb Hat-trick Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.