Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,919 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:31 PM

Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali (49586 Views)

Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures / Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures / The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 25, 2018
These women don old o
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by sirusX(m): 9:13am On Oct 25, 2018
Baba for the girls....Baba ibeji

B4 he reason another born another set of twins
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by Kellibae(f): 9:14am On Oct 25, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Don't play with words around my moniker next time.

Just in case: there's no universal rule that states that one shouldn't dictate how others should live their lives. You were too much in a haste to be politically correct.

Lastly, claiming I was dictating how they should live their lives is your perception of what I wrote, not mine. Like I stated, it was an opinion not forced on anyone like a law. Go to bed!

See how u are busy defending ur stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by mekstaniac(m): 9:14am On Oct 25, 2018
Chibuzor11:
Nothing is sweeter than having a 3 some with twins.
Having to look left and right seeing the same thing.
You're sick dude. You need help
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by vivianbelema(f): 9:15am On Oct 25, 2018
Simbaz:
grin these hands down some of the ugliest sets of twins I have ever paid my eyes on

I want to buy an address pin verified Nigerian AdSense account
jisie ike
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by vivianbelema(f): 9:16am On Oct 25, 2018
Awoo88:
One of them is pregnant.
na you give am belle
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by nelronaldo(m): 9:16am On Oct 25, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
"We" Nigerians should also respect other people's opinion. Mbok! There's no rule anywhere that states that they must always be on matching outfit; it's childish to me.
Your opinion, you don't have to call them names.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by Buikechukwu35(m): 9:17am On Oct 25, 2018
First and only ugly set if female twins I've seen in my life.

See as their smile dey like that of a goat wey dey menstruate.[/quote] is't their fault you are poor,?
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by BanevsJoker(m): 9:20am On Oct 25, 2018
These Mgbeke twins.
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by projectTopicsNg: 9:20am On Oct 25, 2018
good
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by newsman9ja: 9:20am On Oct 25, 2018
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by Bellgal: 9:22am On Oct 25, 2018
Awoo88:
One of them is pregnant.
Monitoring spirit grin
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by rapwide(m): 9:22am On Oct 25, 2018
WOW
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by PapaAdanna: 9:22am On Oct 25, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
So, if they don't wear matching outfit; people won't know they're identical? Overgrown babies! grin
Your opinion doesn't count, keep it to your frustrated self. lipsrsealed
GrabHisBalls:
So, if they don't wear matching outfit; people won't know they're identical? Overgrown babies! grin
Your opinion doesn't count, keep it to your frustrated self.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by hokafor(m): 9:24am On Oct 25, 2018
The photo is incomplete without Peter.
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by dangoteinlaw: 9:28am On Oct 25, 2018
Simbaz:
grin these hands down some of the ugliest sets of twins I have ever paid my eyes on

I want to buy an address pin verified Nigerian AdSense account
u need more than AdSense, you need to buy sense too.smh
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by OhiOfIhima: 9:29am On Oct 25, 2018
IamD18:

See as their smile dey like that of a goat wey dey menstruate.

I can see you are visionally imperial.. I think Googles or Bifocal lens will aids your misfortune.
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by SEGLIZ: 9:34am On Oct 25, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
"We" Nigerians should also respect other people's opinion. Mbok! There's no rule anywhere that states that they must always be on matching outfit; it's childish to me.

That, you did there wasn't an expression of opinion in any form of it, you came on hard by attacking the way by which they express themselves, which in no way affect or harms anyone but adding glam and fun to life. there is a clear cut line between opinion and criticism, what you did up there was criticizing some innocent fellow without harm to no one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by sinbadd: 9:38am On Oct 25, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Hate!!!

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by SEGLIZ: 9:40am On Oct 25, 2018
IamD18:

you are not well. it's sure obvious you're depressed.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by SEGLIZ: 9:41am On Oct 25, 2018
IamD18:

you're not well. it's sure obvious you're depressed.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by estherakpa1234(f): 9:48am On Oct 25, 2018
they are very beautiful
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:50am On Oct 25, 2018
Chibuzor11:
tufiakwa gi nna
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by LEXYCOM: 9:51am On Oct 25, 2018
PLS LORD, I NEED TWINS. NOT IBEJI BIKO
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by Kindness218: 9:54am On Oct 25, 2018
Chibuzor11:
And you spoke my mind, if I no marry twins waitin I gain
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by jashar(f): 10:01am On Oct 25, 2018
kokoA:
See face abeg undecided undecided

if they make up now, you go declare fraud. what do men really want?
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by Slimlord(m): 10:02am On Oct 25, 2018
Chibuzor11:
must everything be about sex
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by unipol(m): 10:03am On Oct 25, 2018
These ladies are old, they should go and marry.
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by macello4(m): 10:05am On Oct 25, 2018
IamD18:

u get bad mouth

Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by Damnmaster: 10:07am On Oct 25, 2018
IamD18:

you are brutal
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by estherakpa1234(f): 10:10am On Oct 25, 2018
[quote author=Awoo88 post=72392662][color=#006600]One of them is pregnant.[/quote[/color]]are you sure you don't have eye problem
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by ndujekwu(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2018
In the final year of witchcraft, jealousy is taught. Na bad belle go kee u

GrabHisBalls:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face, Banky W, Kcee, Seantizzle, Run Town Catching Fun Inside Plane (Pics) / Nigerians Dig Up Old Nina And Collins’ PDA / Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.