Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,013 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:51 AM

Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali (49584 Views)

Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures / Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures / The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by webizone(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2018
IamD18:
First and only ugly set if female twins I've seen in my life.

See as their smile dey like that of a goat wey dey menstruate.
Jealousy. Seeing full grown women like these and you talk rubbish. I bet you a huge amount if you ever have a daughter, she would be bang ugly.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by femi4: 10:22am On Oct 25, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

It's...
You didn't remember to change the "i" in the other "it" to capital letter. Omo alaileko jatijati!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by icogb: 10:22am On Oct 25, 2018
tossie101:

When ur opinion is to dictate how other people should live their own life, then it shouldn't be respected, Mbok.

Yes there is no rule for matching but since they have chosen to be on match then it's their own rule. So don't try to use ur own rule on them.
Thank you. I was like,, "what kind of human being is this?" It is very rare for twins not to be in matching outfit nd it has nothing to do with trying to show they re twins. Tis jst their code. Infact, pple wld frown at twins not wearing same outfit (esp of they re same sex) dan otherwise. Tis more "entertain ing" that way.
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by autonomous22: 10:27am On Oct 25, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
So, if they don't wear matching outfit; people won't know they're identical? Overgrown babies! grin

Jealousy.....
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by sarcasticdude(m): 10:31am On Oct 25, 2018
[b]Nobody ugly o!! Okwego na kpari mmadu brother!! Onwenu ko odi oo!!]/b] cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by tossie101(f): 10:35am On Oct 25, 2018
icogb:
Thank you. I was like,, "what kind of human being is this?" It is very rare for twins not to be in matching outfit nd it has nothing to do with trying to show they re twins. Tis jst their code. Infact, pple wld frown at twins not wearing same outfit (esp of they re same sex) dan otherwise. Tis more "entertain ing" that way but I thnk tis more common with Africans.

My dear u are right I was laughing at her comments last night.

Everybody knows that it's a African thing, When twins are of same sex they normally put same cloths.
there may be exceptions, but majority are like that.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:36am On Oct 25, 2018
femi4:
You didn't remember to change the "i" in the other "it" to capital letter. Omo alaileko jatijati ni mi!
Pele tie.
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by israelmao(m): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2018
Go back your twin brother!
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by chuckjonesbaba(m): 10:51am On Oct 25, 2018
IamD18:
First and only ugly set if female twins I've seen in my life.

Lmao! God u are mean! Lol!
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by Curtisaxel7(m): 10:55am On Oct 25, 2018
Ugly identical twins?

Who would've thought!? grin
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by Gloriawinning: 10:59am On Oct 25, 2018
When will they blow ?? Time is running out God please answer their call! One will soon borrow sense go marry and go to real work

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by Awoo88: 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
vivianbelema:

na you give am belle
No! But the one on the Paul's right side is
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by Awoo88: 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
estherakpa1234:
[quote author=Awoo88 post=72392662][color=#006600]One of them is pregnant.[/quote[/color]]are you sure you don't have eye problem
I am very sure. Maybe you should check yours
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by chubinwa(m): 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
IamD18:
First and only ugly set of female twins I've seen in my life.

At list, they are successful
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by SoNature(m): 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
"We" Nigerians should also respect other people's opinion. Mbok! There's no rule anywhere that states that they must always be on matching outfit; it's childish to me.

You will make a difficult wife

Just like Peak Milk, it's in you

SMH
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by Viicfuntop(f): 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
"We" Nigerians should also respect other people's opinion. Mbok! There's no rule anywhere that states that they must always be on matching outfit; it's childish to me.

You don’t need to apologise for your opinion. I feel the same. I personally don’t find it attractive even in kids. Just because you look alike doesn’t mean you should wear the same outfit: if I ever have twins, I personally won’t be a fan of them wearing the same so I’ll try to disrupt it. grin
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by Obelensi: 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
So, if they don't wear matching outfit; people won't know they're identical? Overgrown babies! grin

Frustrated cont

Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by tabithababy(f): 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
Awoo88:

No! But the one on the Paul's right side is

How did you know
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by Awoo88: 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
tabithababy:

How did you know
Na eye dem take dey know corn when don mature
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by tabithababy(f): 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
Awoo88:

Na eye dem take dey know corn when don mature

Tell me nah biko kiss kiss

What did you see in her kiss
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by Awoo88: 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
tabithababy:

Tell me nah biko kiss kiss

What did you see in her kiss
You go like gossip ooooo
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by orlymat: 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
I feel the jealousy in your voice
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by Basalt(m): 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
GrabHisBalls:

Why do you always hate?
Why all these bitterness in you?
I pity ur future husband
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by uchwar1: 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
IamD18:
First and only ugly set of female twins I've seen in my life.

is it your ugly?
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by Icon79(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nigerians really don't understand the term: identical twins. I think most of y'all assume that the word identical must always precede the word twins shocked shocked shocked

O pari o embarassed
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
Viicfuntop:

You don’t need to apologise for your opinion. I feel the same. I personally don’t find it attractive even in kids. Just because you look alike doesn’t mean you should wear the same outfit: if I ever have twins, I personally won’t be a fan of them wearing the same so I’ll try to disrupt it. grin
Apologise where? Why would I apologise for airing my thought? grin They just need to grow up and I think it's more of a psychological thing.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
Basalt:

Why do you always hate?
Why all these bitterness in you?
I pity ur future husband
I'm pitying him in advance sef.
Re: Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali by Sammye(m): 10:54am On Oct 26, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
You no u can't away from identical twins.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask / Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured With A Lady With Thick Camel Toe / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko And I: The True Story – Somadina Adinma, Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.