Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,336 members, 7,867,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Jesus Is The Door For The Sheep - Jesu Ni Ilekun Awon Agutan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is The Door For The Sheep - Jesu Ni Ilekun Awon Agutan (267 Views)

Tani Jesu Nse - Jesu Ni Eni Ti A Fi Ami Ororo Yan / Jesu Ni Ajinde Ati Iye / Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is The Door For The Sheep - Jesu Ni Ilekun Awon Agutan by Primate7: 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2018
WHO IS JESUS?
JESUS IS THE DOOR FOR THE SHEEP.
THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO JOHN CHAPTER 10: VERSE 7 and 9 SAYS: 7. So Jesus said again, "I assure you and most solemnly say to you, I am *the Door for the sheep [leading to life]. 9. "I am the Door; anyone who enters through Me will be saved [and will live forever], and will go in and out [freely], and find pasture (spiritual security).
culled from Amplified Holy Bible, Large Print.
TANI JESU NSE?
JESU NI ILEKUN AWON AGUTAN.
IHINRERE TI JOHANNU, ORI KEWA, ESE KEJE ATI IKESAN SO WIPE: 7. Nitorina Jesu tun wi fun won pe, Loto, loto ni mo wi fun nyin, Emi ni ilekun awon agutan. 9. Emi ni ilekun: bi enikan ba ba odo mi wole, on li a o gba la, yio wole, yio si jade, yio si ri koriko.
LATI INU BIBELI MIMO
(24/10/2018)

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Sponsors Of Killer Herdsmen / Depression And Suicide: Cause, Effect, Prevention And Solution. / Please Help With This Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.