Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria (22453 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Most Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by stardom: 12:23am On Apr 09, 2007
hello guys, am trying to find out about some lucrative business in nigeria for now. i will like to know some that are not lucrative for now but has future. capital is not the issue, there is enough. please help with the research. thanks
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by Seun(m): 1:08am On Apr 09, 2007
There is no such thing as the most lucrative business. Why not ask us about specific businesses you're considering?
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by egoldman(m): 4:36am On Apr 09, 2007
buy oceanic shares it would do well after the IPOs ,try to buy some cheap land in outskirts of lagos ,they are not too attractive now ,but as lagos is always developing and expanding you would surely make some kill in about 6 months to one year .
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by 4Play(m): 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2007
The most lucrative biz in Nigeria is Insurance brokerage.Its hard to get in bocs it is like a cartel.Once you get in,its fantastic because you have few competitors grin
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by toyinajani(m): 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2007
There are many lucrative business you can venture into. It all depends on how ready you are and how determined you are to see the business thriving!

You can go into recharge cards, pure water production, drycleaning, stocks,etc.

Business is always based on your passion. You can think on your own areas of business that you are familiar with or that you can conveniently deal with.
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by aristocrat(m): 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2009
omogo 4 yahoo yahoo na d most lucrative job on earth.
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by kro: 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2009
what makes a busines lucrative,is it its low startup costs , less risks,high returns or what,
starting brokerage firm to me is kool,but the initial startup logistics is something else.

i think starting an ngo is a lucrative business one can start,

very business is lucrative but it depends on your available resources.
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by Buso4(m): 7:14am On Dec 07, 2009
i think the most lucrative biz is on the internet
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by nasbock(m): 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2009
Mail us on nasbockglobalservices@gmail.com 4 more info
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by hazukk: 4:57am On Dec 08, 2009
i think the most lucrative biz is on the internet

The most lucrative business has come to stay and
it will stay for a very long time.It is only those who
tighten their girth and take advantage of this whooping
opportunity will reap it and reap it better.The earlier,the
better.

My brother,the most lucrative business for now,any day,
anytime,is and remains the internet.

So explore it to your advantage.

I wish you success.
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by Maddox99: 10:07am On Mar 27, 2010
Sorry don't have any idea about the above discussion,

emergency london plumber
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by chuxy12(m): 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2010
have you ever heard of football trading? you can easily make $20 per day with $100 capital. easy to learn and low risk. mail me
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by 4ward(m): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2010
if you are confuse on a lucrative business you can venture into pls read A to Z book of lucrative buz in nigeria,for a free copy send your mail to 07038641600
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by victorking: 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2010
guy,the lucrative business you can ever start is your own business, because you determine your own income and you are able to give yourself a target. why not join one of the world's bigest and most lucrative business with opportunitiesin diverse sectors.i welcome you to the business many prominent nigerians at home and in diaspora are doing to pool in staggering profitsandstill enjoy a very healthy lifestyle.join the big boys of nigeria, south africa, australia, unitedstates and more than 80+ countries around the world to own and live your life. i and my friends and family are in this and i assure its the best.check my signature for more info
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by etutor: 11:57am On Apr 05, 2010
why not try some cool and legal internet money making biz. i mean for real steady cash. It pays though no get rich quick biz but steadyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cash flow.
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by aphizaa: 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2010
why don't you start a bulk sms biz. its cheap to set up and you can make cool profit within a short time. since you said you have enough, u can also go into fish farming. i have a friend who studied agriculture and also has masters in it. you can liase with him to help you manage the biz as a consultant.
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by aphizaa: 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2010
FOR THE bulk sms biz, i can help you set it up with minimum amount. call 08052214265
you wiull get free one year hosting
free1000sms to start with
free manual on how to run the biz
free proposals to get clients.
call me
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by consultmartins(m): 7:12am On Apr 12, 2010
Anything else?
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by paddyman(m): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2010
Since you have enough money, join politics & select chop-chop party. Very lucrative indeed. Ask Ibori dem.
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by consultmartins(m): 8:11am On Apr 19, 2010
The truth is this: the most lucrative business opportunity is the business in which you have strong knowledge. It should be a business which you understand the ins and outs of its market.
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by denny4ril: 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2010
b4 u invest in a business, some fixed factors of electricity and insecurity coupled with poor attitude to work should be considered. internet business is the new wave and the best now. learn from an expert and start making money in days. i work for google and sell ecurrency online right from home and neva knew i can make dollars so easily
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by consultmartins(m): 10:05am On Apr 22, 2010
Dear Chizin and others, the poster stardom needs concrete suggestions and advice from business owners, who practice what they advise. He doesn't need advice from salesmen. You guys claim to have many business ideas but my question is this: how many of you are actually making money from the business ideas you are suggesting? Yet, you want to help someone else become rich. Dear stardom, shine your eyes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market / 1960BET: Company Run By SCAMMERS / Diamond Bank Cheques Will Become Invalid From March 1st 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.