Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Please Show Me Your Trees And Landscaping - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Show Me Your Trees And Landscaping (1097 Views)

Contact Us For Your Floor Tiles Interlocking And Landscaping Projects / Curcel Concept.. For Your Estate Landscaping. Pavining. Flood Control And Suppl. / Horticulture , Landscaping And Gardening Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Show Me Your Trees And Landscaping by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 25, 2018
Greetings.

It's time to replace some/all of the tree/shrubs that was removed during construction on my site.

I need some ideas on good trees (no damaging roots, fast growth) that is local to our region. I know that palm trees are good.

Thank you.
Re: Please Show Me Your Trees And Landscaping by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:02am On Oct 26, 2018
Re: Please Show Me Your Trees And Landscaping by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
Thanks Gazzuzz, I was hoping to get the name of the trees too.
Re: Please Show Me Your Trees And Landscaping by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:38am On Oct 29, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Thanks Gazzuzz, I was hoping to get the name of the trees too.

when next I visit, it's more like my ibadan home.

1 Like

Re: Please Show Me Your Trees And Landscaping by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

when next I visit, it's more like my ibadan home.
Omg shocked this house is residential?
Chai . This compound be like I hectare grin

1 Like

Re: Please Show Me Your Trees And Landscaping by umbo: 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
t
Re: Please Show Me Your Trees And Landscaping by umbo: 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Greetings.

It's time to replace some/all of the tree/shrubs that was removed during construction on my site.

I need some ideas on good trees (no damaging roots, fast growth) that is local to our region. I know that palm trees are good.

Thank you.

terminalia mentalis
acasia fistula
polianthia longifolia etc
will do
for further info call

1 Like

Re: Please Show Me Your Trees And Landscaping by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
umbo:

terminalia mentalis
acasia fistula
polianthia longifolia etc
will do
for further info call

I’ll research them online and get back to you. I appreciate your time.
Re: Please Show Me Your Trees And Landscaping by umbo: 12:47am On Nov 14, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I’ll research them online and get back to you. I appreciate your time.

The pleasure is mine

1 Like

Re: Please Show Me Your Trees And Landscaping by Victor8st: 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hey, I have recently moved in a new house with a big garden. My wife was dreaming about such a house for many years. She is in love with flowers and trees and everything from this stuff. So I would like to make her a surprise and to buy for her some different species of trees. I even found this https://www.plantingtree.com/products/italian-cypress-tree site from where I will be able to order cypress trees. Isn't it great? As I understood that guys are coming and plant your trees alone, they even have instructions about how to take care of the trees. So what do you think about this idea? Or shall I think a little more?
Re: Please Show Me Your Trees And Landscaping by Goors1n: 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
Victor8st:
Hey, I have recently moved in a new house with a big garden. My wife was dreaming about such a house for many years. She is in love with flowers and trees and everything from this stuff. So I would like to make her a surprise and to buy for her some different species of trees. I even found this https://www.plantingtree.com/products/italian-cypress-tree site from where I will be able to order cypress trees. Isn't it great? As I understood that guys are coming and plant your trees alone, they even have instructions about how to take care of the trees. So what do you think about this idea? Or shall I think a little more?
Hey, can you share some pictures when your cypress will arrive?!

(1) (Reply)

To Let Tastefully Furnished 4 Bedroom Flat At Kongi Bodija Ibadan#pics. Rent N2m / 3 Acres Farmland For Sale In Abeokuta / Building A Fence Without A Survey: Don’t Do It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.