Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

APC: Amosun, Okorocha, Yari, Bad Losers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Amosun, Okorocha, Yari, Bad Losers (29045 Views)

2023: Why I’ll Work Against APC – Amosun / Blame Insecurity On Bad Losers, Anarchists — MURIC / Okorocha , Yari, Amosun Lose Out As APC Submits List Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: Amosun, Okorocha, Yari, Bad Losers by humberjade: 8:24am On Oct 25, 2018
I just pity this APC..they are playing with fire...well time will tell....they actually think they can do it without some of these Govs...they managed to get 155k votes in Imo in 2015 because of Okorocha's popularity then and now they are calling his bluff...and they seem not to notice that Buhari's popularity is waning by d day...isokay

It seems to me that they are hellbent on losing Ogun too...well sha the dog that will go astray will never hear d whistle of d hunter.

So it is either they are bn foolishly arrogant or their minds are made up to Maurice-Iwu next year's general elections.
Re: APC: Amosun, Okorocha, Yari, Bad Losers by Navalguy: 8:26am On Oct 25, 2018
Handwork of oshio my nigga

1 Like

Re: APC: Amosun, Okorocha, Yari, Bad Losers by lx3as(m): 8:29am On Oct 25, 2018
A great party will not always dance to the tune of selfish governors. Party is supreme!

Keep it up APC and let the Wailers continue with their wailing. It pains them a lot that their expectations of implosion isn't just possible.

1 Like

Re: APC: Amosun, Okorocha, Yari, Bad Losers by humberjade: 8:42am On Oct 25, 2018
EmirAbj:
In Fact Am Now Enjoying Politics In Some States Of The Federation Most Expecially Ogun And Imo States, Here I Said It That Amosun Is A Failure He Lacks Basics Understanding Of Nigeria Politics

He Needs To Call On OTUNBA GBENGA DANIEL To Teach Him More And More On How Nigeria Politics Should Be Handled...

lol...i laugh...have u forgotten that dis same Amosun orchestrated how Daniel became Gov in Ogun? He helped him gain grund in no small way in Ogun politics b4 he emerged Gov in 2003...Moreover, Daniel was also denied what Amosun is bn denied now...in fact Amosun is even more placed to win a Senatorial seat unlike OGD who lost out in 2011.

Oh, or is it because OGD is just coming out of a 6-year political obscurity to help Atiku win a primary election? If he is that sophisticated, why didn't he retain his position on Atiku's team?

i don't take anything away from OGD...i like d man...he's sound and articulate...but ask him if u have access to him...he knows Amosun and what he's capable of...
Re: APC: Amosun, Okorocha, Yari, Bad Losers by sarcasticdude(m): 8:46am On Oct 25, 2018
A wise man once said Greed will be the undoing of us all
Re: APC: Amosun, Okorocha, Yari, Bad Losers by CapussoSeba: 8:48am On Oct 25, 2018
smiley
Re: APC: Amosun, Okorocha, Yari, Bad Losers by dyydxx: 8:49am On Oct 25, 2018
humberjade:
I just pity this APC..they are playing with fire...well time will tell....they actually think they can do it without some of these Govs...they managed to get 155k votes in Imo in 2015 because of Okorocha's popularity then and now they are calling his bluff...and they seem not to notice that Buhari's popularity is waning by d day...isokay

It seems to me that they are hellbent on losing Ogun too...well sha the dog that will go astray will never hear d whistle of d hunter.

So it is either they are bn foolishly arrogant or their minds are made up to Maurice-Iwu next year's general elections.

This is your wish but you can bet it will not turn out like this. Everything is very fluid. But whatever happens Akinlade will never get there. That one is sure. How can Amosun alone decide 40 elective posts? is he God? God will embarass him in central you guys will see, nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: APC: Amosun, Okorocha, Yari, Bad Losers by EmirAbj: 8:51am On Oct 25, 2018
humberjade:

lol...i laugh...have u forgotten that dis same Amosun orchestrated how Daniel became Gov in Ogun? He helped him gain grund in no small way in Ogun politics b4 he emerged Gov in 2003...Moreover, Daniel was also denied what Amosun is bn denied now...in fact Amosun is even more placed to win a Senatorial seat unlike OGD who lost out in 2011.

Oh, or is it because OGD is just coming out of a 6-year political obscurity to help Atiku win a primary election? If he is that sophisticated, why didn't he retain his position on Atiku's team?

i don't take anything away from OGD...i like d man...he's sound and articulate...but ask him if u have access to him...he knows Amosun and what he's capable of...

Have You Forgotten That OGD Was Not Disgraced Or Running Up And Down As Your Amosun Is Doing, OGD Was Not Called A Failure As Your Amosun Was Named A Damn Failure... Amosun Needs OGD Assistance As I Said Take It Or Leave It
Re: APC: Amosun, Okorocha, Yari, Bad Losers by GoodGovernance: 8:52am On Oct 25, 2018
Only an idiot and someone that lacks understanding,will blame Oshiomole.

Oshiomole is being victimised for his steadfastness and dynamic adherence to due process.

Of course,homo sapiens are very averse and highly resistant to change. undecided
Re: APC: Amosun, Okorocha, Yari, Bad Losers by Kingimmaculate1(m): 8:58am On Oct 25, 2018
We need Divine intervention in this country. Dis people taken us for granted.

1 Like

Re: APC: Amosun, Okorocha, Yari, Bad Losers by exlink10(m): 9:01am On Oct 25, 2018
I took my time and red this full article and i marvel to the gross impunity and lawlessness going on in the political sphere of this country.

It is indeed pitiful. I'm sorry for Nigerians and myself included.

I don't even know were to start or what to say. After conducting primary election and someone immerge as winner, next time a meeting will be held another "anointed candidate's name" will be forwarded to INEC.

The share effrontery is alarming. Make no mistake guys, Nigeria is a failed country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC: Amosun, Okorocha, Yari, Bad Losers by Mccullum: 9:09am On Oct 25, 2018
uniqueboi:
This is the Finger of God. Make una watch as the Apcheats go self destruct. Witches and Wizards

This is not PDP but APC that had strong bond of sense of membership loyalty and respect for the betterment of APC and Nigeria at large.

Surely there must be clash of interest in politics, APC till 2023.
Re: APC: Amosun, Okorocha, Yari, Bad Losers by Themandator: 9:29am On Oct 25, 2018
9. The present rumpus in the APC will continue.

viceddy95:
cheesy cheesy
As they gather together to bring hardship on well meaning Nigerians not the zombies,suffering and smiling set of people....so shall their scattering be...
They are scattering,,they are scattered shall be there portion.......

1 Like

Re: APC: Amosun, Okorocha, Yari, Bad Losers by kerry57: 9:36am On Oct 25, 2018
So okorocha later later and finally failed woofully? Jay Jay okorocha is an epitome of iberiberism at its peak.
Re: APC: Amosun, Okorocha, Yari, Bad Losers by forgiveness: 9:37am On Oct 25, 2018
humberjade:

How will they lose Ogun state? Because of greedy, egoist and pompous Amosun?

2 Likes

Re: APC: Amosun, Okorocha, Yari, Bad Losers by lenghtinny(m): 9:37am On Oct 25, 2018
humberjade:

Abeggi angry

Amosun only took him to Obasanjo who was the then president used his office to rig pdp into offices in the southwest...

Amosun was just a known Obj boy back then... If their is anyone that deserves the credit for OGD's emergence, it should be OBJ not Amosun...
Politically speaking, Daniel is way intelligent than Amosun... Even you can take that to the bank...
Re: APC: Amosun, Okorocha, Yari, Bad Losers by forgiveness: 9:41am On Oct 25, 2018
humberjade:

Amosun is finished in Ogun state. He is capable of doing nada. Afterall, na Tinubu and Osoba made him governor after begging like a beggar he is. Sorry.
Re: APC: Amosun, Okorocha, Yari, Bad Losers by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 25, 2018
Mccullum:

This is not PDP but APC that had strong bond of sense of membership loyalty and respect for the betterment of APC and Nigeria at large.

Surely there must be clash of interest in politics, PDP taking over in 2019.

That's why Ganduje turn Agbada to Bullion Van abi?
Re: APC: Amosun, Okorocha, Yari, Bad Losers by ipobarethieves: 9:51am On Oct 25, 2018
angry Imolites shud vote out Okorocha and family outta government house.And Ogun state too.Ibikunle is a thief.After 8 yrs in power ,u still want to RUIN ur pipu.Vote Bastards out
Re: APC: Amosun, Okorocha, Yari, Bad Losers by velocity25(m): 10:07am On Oct 25, 2018
zombies make una come oo una house is on fire.

Re: APC: Amosun, Okorocha, Yari, Bad Losers by Mccullum: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2018
G
uniqueboi:

That's why Ganduje turn Agbada to Bullion Van abi?

The case of Gaduje is still in court to verify that video clip either is fabricated by camera's effects or genuine according to the claim of the journalist while Kano state Assembly can still verify facts out of fictions and their conclusion will determine next action that will enhance the future of Gaduje.
Re: APC: Amosun, Okorocha, Yari, Bad Losers by mkoabiola: 10:12am On Oct 25, 2018
Amosun is jus too greedy same with okorocha.

Tinub is jus watching d drama from burdilion ,he has been waiting for amosun in d primau election hence he bought oshimole to do the hatchet job.

Amosun and akeredolu were d Abj boyz resisting the emergence of osho.

It pay back tym
Very interesting n dirty politics
Re: APC: Amosun, Okorocha, Yari, Bad Losers by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 25, 2018
Mccullum:
G

The case of Gaduje is still in court to verify that video clip either is fabricated by camera's effects or genuine according to the claim of the journalist while Kano state Assembly can still verify facts out of fictions and their conclusion will determine next action that will enhance the future of Gaduje.

Guy leave that matter Abeg. How you go say the video was fabricated. May God have mercy on Nigerians o.
Re: APC: Amosun, Okorocha, Yari, Bad Losers by Mccullum: 10:22am On Oct 25, 2018
uniqueboi:

Guy leave that matter Abeg. How you go say the video was fabricated. May God have mercy on Nigerians o.

Amen.
Re: APC: Amosun, Okorocha, Yari, Bad Losers by Ritabo(m): 11:15am On Oct 25, 2018
yari must hear this oooooo
Re: APC: Amosun, Okorocha, Yari, Bad Losers by pedrilo: 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
with this, i give it to APC and PMB.
Though i am pro PDP, but PMB has clearly shown to a large extent that he is incorruptible.
Though no man is perfect.
Re: APC: Amosun, Okorocha, Yari, Bad Losers by PHILipu1(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
sanpipita:
Its governors that lead PDP's fall in 2015, APC are on the same path and will lose 2019 elections.
lol.
PDP didn't have anybody like Buhari who can win the north without even belonging to any party in 2015 and that is the difference.

Buhari is not Jonathan,majority of this guys won in 2015 by attaching Buhari picture to their campaign posters in 2015.

Majority of the masses from the north will stand where ever Buhari stand and majority of the masses from the south west will stand where ever Tinubu stand and both this men are standing with Oshiomole.
Re: APC: Amosun, Okorocha, Yari, Bad Losers by sanpipita(m): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
PHILipu1:

lol.
PDP didn't have anybody like Buhari who can win the north without even belonging to any party in 2015 and that is the difference.

Buhari is not Jonathan,majority of this guys won in 2015 by attaching Buhari picture to their campaign posters in 2015.

Majority of the masses from the north will stand where ever Buhari stand and majority of the masses from the south west will stand where ever Tinubu stand and both this men are standing with Oshiomole.

Buhari contested three times and won in the north how did that help him until the fourth time, whether you like it or not governors are the key, if Amosun or Rochas leave APC today, APC will be dead in their states
Re: APC: Amosun, Okorocha, Yari, Bad Losers by humberjade: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
forgiveness:

Amosun is finished in Ogun state. He is capable of doing nada. Afterall, na Tinubu and Osoba made him governor after begging like a beggar he is. Sorry.

Osoba is nothing in Ogun politics without Tinubu who has hijacked d APC NWC at d National Level.

Osoba that couldn't come back for his own 2nd term...he even was unable to return his own son when he and his cronies left APC in 2015...and he made Amosun Gov? really? grin

Whatever gives u joy bro.
Re: APC: Amosun, Okorocha, Yari, Bad Losers by PHILipu1(m): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
sanpipita:

Buhari contested three times and won in the north how did that help him until the fourth time, whether you like it or not governors are the key, if Amosun or Rochas leave APC today, APC will be dead in their states
Take not that for that 3 times he lost,there was no card readers and updated voters registers.

And those 3 times he do win in the north and PDP will come down south and rig him out with fake votes with names like Mike Tyson etc on our voters register.

Don't you see that with card readers and updated voters registers in 2015 that PDP votes in the south dropped drastically?
What happened?
Did those people travelled or all died?

Ask youself why PDP and it's members were in court to stop the use of card readers in 2015?

Why is Saraki and co trying to remove use of card readers in the amended electoral act?

With card readers and updated registers,our elections are becoming more free and fair

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Campaigns In Trade Fair Complex, Lagos / Shehu Sani's Fulani Attire As He Meets With Herdsmen In Kaduna (Photos) / Fashola Inspects Rehbilitation Of Lagos Ring Road Bridge & 3rd Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.