Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] - Technology Market (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] (157870 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / New Orleans(Louisiana State) Pickup [offerup,craigslist,letgo,5miles Etc] / [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by david4z: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
daaz001:

Chat me and we go from there.
Oga no go do another one oo.. u see wer d first one lead go. There is a reason mikky no dey do this.

1 Like

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
Yinka

iPhone X

Picked Up

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by azpekuliar: 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
david4z:

Oga no go do another one oo.. u see wer d first one lead go. There is a reason mikky no dey do this.

My friend get lost! Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

Do you think it is everyone here who does pickups and can stomach it's associated risks? Some of us prefer to purchase our devices (even at a premium) from verifiable trusted sellers on EBay and the likes who will not toy with their reputation.

In any case he verifies everyone. Yes there will be one or two who will slip through the net, but the majority of us are sensible enough to responsibly use (and not abuse) his shipping address.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by ChisomK9(m): 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
azpekuliar:

My friend get lost! Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

Do you think it is everyone here who does pickups and can stomach it's associated risks? Some of us prefer to purchase our devices (even at a premium) from verifiable trusted sellers on EBay and the likes who will not toy with their reputation.

In any case he verifies everyone. Yes there will be one or two who will slip through the net, the majority of us are sensible enough to responsibly use (and not abuse) his shipping address.
you reply is hard man, not necessary

3 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
david4z:

Thanks for that advice but Yes I still do for some people like Ebay, Amazon, not everyone will be the same like him so just thinking we shouldn't rule that out because of the good people .

2 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by haybee1982: 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
daaz001:

Thanks for that advice but Yes I still do for some people like Ebay, Amazon, not everyone will be the same like him so just thinking we shouldn't rule that out because of the good people .
Or because of your intentions lolll and not every shipper will held fraudulent packages for two weeks and be queit...
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
haybee1982:

Or because of your intentions lolll and not every shipper will held fraudulent packages for two weeks and be queit...

Well FYI, I have no personal intentions on your stuffs, I am contented with all I have, I dont envy no one by day because I dont know what they did to make their money. And to make it clear to you, I have 3 different part time jobs I do apart from the pick up business , so even if I stop pick ups today, my bills will be all paid.

So have this at the back of your mind, your stuffs ain't in my jurisdiction so I have no say over it because this should have been made clear before you even shipped them to me because I dont know when a old man has become your brother.

If your brother is sure of himself, let him come to Chicago to face the shipper or who ever he needs to answer to and mind you the background check reveals the real number from the fake one you gave out.

Finally I wont respond to any of your messages no more of it doesn't call for response as you cannot be eating your Amala and Goat meat for Naija and want to spoil my Burger with Smoothies here.

Have a great day.

Daaz

14 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wolfenstein(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
Who has a good deal on Samsung s9+ with accessories
Na reseller I be o
No cut my throat
NB: ALREADY IN NIGERIA

WhatsApp O8O25357117
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by kings1771(m): 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
daaz001:

Well FYI, I have no personal intentions on your stuffs, I am contented with all I have, I dont envy no one by day because I dont know what they did to make their money. And to make it clear to you, I have 3 different part time jobs I do apart from the pick up business , so even if I stop pick ups today, my bills will be all paid.

So have this at the back of your mind, your stuffs ain't in my jurisdiction so I have no say over it because this should have been made clear before you even shipped them to me because I dont know when a old man has become your brother.

If your brother is sure of himself, let him come to Chicago to face the shipper or who ever he needs to answer to and mind you the background check reveals the real number from the fake one you gave out.

Finally I wont respond to any of your messages no more of it doesn't call for response as you cannot be eating your Amala and Goat meat for Naija and want to spoil my Burger with Smoothies here.

Have a great day.

Daaz

How will I get your contact I have iPhone to ship into Nigeria
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by dealhunter(m): 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
daaz001:

Have a great day.

Daaz
don't respond to his messages again, he is a blooding scammer forming saint,he got those items through scamming, I know what I'm talking about boss.

You can respond to him any time he tells everyone on this thread how he got those items, this will serve as a lesson to those scammers on nairaland..

1 Like

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by haybee1982: 12:47am On Dec 17, 2018
daaz001:

Have a great day.

Daaz
Lolll i hate to do this i mean launching attacks on anyone post,this is not my thing but you have 10 jobs or eating tuwo or whatever i sent you packages its simple if u cant handle it send it back u re not the first shipper and wont be the last shipper,my question is take the package to d authority let the sender come and claim it and you making every statement sound stupid although you are ontop of your game but God know best

1 Like

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 3:57am On Dec 17, 2018
Chisom

iPhone XR

Picked Up

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 3:57am On Dec 17, 2018
kings1771:

How will I get your contact I have iPhone to ship into Nigeria

Where is the iPhone coming from sir?
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 4:02am On Dec 17, 2018
Christopher

iPhone X

Picked Up

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 4:03am On Dec 17, 2018
Khalazi G

iPhone 6+

Picked Up

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 4:05am On Dec 17, 2018
Yinka

iPhone X

Picked Up

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by PUSSYBOY2: 7:14am On Dec 17, 2018
Good morning Boss....pls how do I get good deals on offerup, I can't access there web page.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by cybertek(m): 7:25am On Dec 17, 2018
PUSSYBOY2:
Good morning Boss....pls how do I get good deals on offerup, I can't access there web page.
because you told them you are in Nigeria, try telling them you are in US and see.

1 Like

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by toluxa1(m): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2018
Any Brand New (Sealed) Samsung S9 and S8 already in Nig at super Price for reseller?
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by PUSSYBOY2: 9:44am On Dec 17, 2018
cybertek:

because you told them you are in Nigeria, try telling them you are in US and see.
do i have to download the application? Cos the site isn't even opening
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by cybertek(m): 10:18am On Dec 17, 2018
PUSSYBOY2:
Vpn

1 Like

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Fadajasi(m): 11:07am On Dec 17, 2018
See as iPhone just dey fly up and down.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by n0m0705(m): 11:11am On Dec 17, 2018
toluxa1:
Any Brand New (Sealed) Samsung S9 and S8 already in Nig at super Price for reseller?
Brand new but not sealed. 08027572375
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Yourenemy(m): 11:28am On Dec 17, 2018
PUSSYBOY2:
i can get you a paid hidemyass vpn for 30$ Valid for 6months
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
daaz001:
DECEMBER 1ST
-----------------------------------------------------------------

MAYOR: APPLE SERIES 3, APPLE SERIES 4, IPHONE X, 2 IPHONES 7+, 2 CAR STEREOS, PS4[ HD,CDs, Controller] & SAMSUNG NOTE 8.

HOLADIPO: IPHONE X

EBEN1991: IPHONE 7+

PHILLIPS: IPHONE XR

FELIX: GEAR 3 CLASSIC

ESSAY123: IPHONE 7+

DANIEL T: IPHONE 8+

AZPEKULAIR: IPHONE 7

CHISOM: APPLE SERIES 4, IPHONE XR & BUT BY DRE

OLUMIDE: SAMSUNG NOTE 5

YINKA: 4 IPHONES 6

==========================================

DECEMBER 8TH SHIPMENT
------------------------------------------------------------------

AKANDE: IPHONE X

OHIZZY: IPHONE 6

CODED: IPHONE X

OLUMIDE: IPHONE 6

SHEIKH: IPHONE XR

HENNYOLA: IPHONE 7

MAYOR: IPHONE 7+, 4 HEADPHONES & 24 GAME CDS

ADEKAMP: IPHONE 6 & IPHONE 6S

CYNTHIA: IPHONE 6S+ & 2 IPHONES 6S

KHALAZI G: IPHONE 8 & SAMSUNG NOTE 8

IKECHUKWU: IPHONE 7

MICHAEL: IPHONE X, IPHONE 7+ & IPHONE 8+

DAMOLAAY: SAMSUNG S9

ADEDEJI: IPHONE 7

PEREZ: SAMSUNG S9+

DEALHUNTER: IPHONE 7+

CHIDI: GAMING LAPTOP

CHISOM: 2 IPHONES 7, 2 IPHONES 7+ & IPHONE 6S

DAAZ / SUNDAY: SAMSUNG S9+

I will update you once it is available for pick up later on Monday.

ITEMS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PICK UPS.

If you dont go to pick up your items within 48hrs from now, you might be paying for demurrage after 48hrs.

Thanks

Daaz

1 Like

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ohizzy

iPhone 8 +

Picked Up

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Joselph95(m): 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
daaz001:

Yes sir maybe we ban him....lol

Seriously!... grin grin grin
I don't think there will be a shipment without him not having @ least 20 items i.e phones/laptops.

I hail ooh Chisomk9

1 Like

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by adecamp(m): 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
Joselph95:

I don't think there will be a shipment without him not having @ least 20 items i.e phones/laptops.

I hail ooh Chisomk9
He even sells some before they arrive. Let's say 40 phones grin

4 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wildchild1: 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by azpekuliar: 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
Joselph95:

I hail ooh Chisomk9

He is now officially the ‘Oga T’ of Kansas grin

1 Like

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wese90(m): 11:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
I need mint IPhone 7plus , 128 gig... quote me and let chat

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (110) (Reply)

Tech Products Sales: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales / You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ / Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.