Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] - Technology Market (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] (157873 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / New Orleans(Louisiana State) Pickup [offerup,craigslist,letgo,5miles Etc] / [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wolfenstein(m): 11:54am On Dec 20, 2018
Brand-new 64gb iPhone 8 plus factory unlocked
230k slightly negotiable
Already in Nigeria
WhatsApp o8o25357117

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by eben1991: 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
i need contact of someone that can unlock my phone for me in Lagos
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by ChisomK9(m): 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
eben1991:
i need contact of someone that can unlock my phone for me in Lagos
hit me up
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by dealhunter(m): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
Like New Factory Unlocked Black 128GB IPhone 7 Plus!

The phone is very clean,like new,phone with charger,no issue.

Price:160k (slightly Negotiable)

WhatsApp: 07056824164.

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wolfenstein(m): 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
Apple iPad 9.7 Wi-Fi + Cellular (4G/LTE)
Also known as Apple iPad (6th generation)
32gb Brand-new but without carton
With invisible shield glass+ worth $50
And a Speck Balance Folio protective case

Already in Nigeria

180k slightly negotiable
WhatsApp or call o8o25357117

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
Pussyboy

iPhone 7+

Picked Up

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by haybee1982: 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
haybee1982:

Lolll i hate to do this i mean launching attacks on anyone post,this is not my thing but you have 10 jobs or eating tuwo or whatever i sent you packages its simple if u cant handle it send it back u re not the first shipper and wont be the last shipper,my question is take the package to d authority let the sender come and claim it and you making every statement sound stupid although you are ontop of your game but God know best
Like i said i dont like to attack people ...i called Dazz twice yesterday when i was arrested to the barracks and he keep declinning my calls and last night we chatted and begged him to let us settle this ammicably but he ignore and blocked me on whatsapp i was about to send him this info so u wailers can go ahead and talk ooo...one of d ipad was activated in nigeria 18th dec and ur scammer picker told us package still with shipper...we have many information abt our packages

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by ChisomK9(m): 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
undecided
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
Mr Osu,

You must be high on crack. See let me school you, you can't just go and give us one notification of another apple product and tell us it's the same one you sent to me. Give us the update of your items when you said you have informations about your items.

FYI, I just came back again from Kansas City Police Department and they are informed and aware of your shit and the lady in charge said I have nothing to worry about. You may wanna call the number or tell your brother to come down or give another brother of yours so they can call. Here is the number 816-234-5550.

1 Like

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
I wonder when my country Nigeria will be civilized when you just heard a report which you have never confirmed the truth of it and went ahead to arrest someone who doesn't even know about what is going on.

Well you have only done your best and no one is gonna give you a medal for that so a very big SHAME ON YOU.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
And again the Authorities have requested for your informations and including your passport and your claimed wife and I am printing them out right now to be mail to 3 different places. I am sure you know what that means and If you need interpreter you can go get one to tell you what that entails.

Have a great day.

1 Like

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
daaz001:
I wonder when my country Nigeria will be civilized when you just heard a report which you have never confirmed when went ahead to arrest someone who doesn't even know about what is going on.

Well you have only done your best and no one is gonna give you a medal for that so a very big SHAME ON YOU.

bro i dnt understand
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
Emzyme:

bro i dnt understand

Mr Osu took law into his hands and went with Nigerian police to arrest IBL at his office. A young man who doesn't even know anything about this.

3 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
daaz001:

Mr Osu took law into his hands and went with Nigerian police to arrest IBL at his office. A young man who doesn't even know anything about this.

chai is ibl in police custody nw?

someone should get soldiers to march down there na
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
wonders
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by techprodigy(m): 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
daaz001:

Boss do not say a thing about this here right now... continue with your paper work
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
techprodigy:
Boss do not say a thing about this here right now... continue with your paper work

hw abt securing ibl release
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by techprodigy(m): 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
haybee1982:

Like i said i dont like to attack people ...i called Dazz twice yesterday when i was arrested to the barracks and he keep declinning my calls and last night we chatted and begged him to let us settle this ammicably but he ignore and blocked me on whatsapp i was about to send him this info so u wailers can go ahead and talk ooo...one of d ipad was activated in nigeria 18th dec and ur scammer picker told us package still with shipper...we have many information abt our packages
was your Hotmail account activated on the ipad in question Baba? This’s a just a suspicion notification mail from hotmail team na, not an Apple location detection notification. I’m not understanding

6 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by fergieboy: 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
I thought you both agreed to send the items back to the sender..

So this matter later escalate
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by perezuche(m): 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
haybee1982:

Point of correction, this not what Apple sign in notification looks like. Drop the IMEI oga and let's run the check here.

See below for an original Apple sign in notification instead of that gibberish you posted.

E pain me say I no dey Lagos, after all your swearing and your threats recently, you still boldly did this. Guy you too get mind I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by nymphomaniac(m): 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
Daaz which station?

I go bail am sharply tomorrow.

Rubbish.

Haybee dun forget say I be lawyer ba?

Which Kain injustice be that
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by twinskenny(m): 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
haybee1982:

Don't get yourself in trouble young man.. if a lot of us get involve u wont find it funny? In your heart u know the truth u know what u did and you paid police a few coins to pull out this stunt? What does ibl got to do with this?
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by perezuche(m): 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
haybee1982:

Lolll i hate to do this i mean launching attacks on anyone post,this is not my thing but you have 10 jobs or eating tuwo or whatever i sent you packages its simple if u cant handle it send it back u re not the first shipper and wont be the last shipper,my question is take the package to d authority let the sender come and claim it and you making every statement sound stupid although you are ontop of your game but God know best

Chat me on WhatsApp
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by suco01(m): 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
nymphomaniac:
Daaz which station?

Rubbish.
He said area p
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by nymphomaniac(m): 7:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
suco01:

He said area p
area p is not specific enough. Na area A to N dey Lagos.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by lionlee216(m): 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
nymphomaniac:

I heard iyana ipaja police station
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by nymphomaniac(m): 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
lionlee216:

I heard iyana ipaja police station
chat me up 10pm 9ja time. I go dun reach house. Make u give me more details
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by lionlee216(m): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
nymphomaniac:
chat me up 10pm 9ja time. I go dun reach house. Make u give me more details

I sent videos to your whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by suco01(m): 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
nymphomaniac:

Na wetin me sef see online be that but as he wan mislead himself by saying area p. Abeg help us look into it, the guy na joy killer, i no know wetin concern ibl for this matter.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wolfenstein(m): 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
nymphomaniac:
Daaz which station?

Rubbish.

Our lawyer
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by ChisomK9(m): 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
twinskenny:

Don't get yourself in trouble young man.. if a lot of us get involve u wont find it funny? In your heart u know the truth u know what u did and you paid police a few coins to pull out this stunt? What does ibl got to do with this?
He has , let him pray all this end well, because the direction it has gone will hurt ..
Arresting an innocent man because you could flip little cash to the police will not end well , is iBL big Sam brother or is he otti relative, to my knowledge there are not , so you see that money you get , lol get ready to spend more of it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
Wildchild

iPhone X & SAMSUNG s6

Picked Up

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (110) (Reply)

Tech Products Sales: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales / You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ / Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.